Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Top Bunk is Empty... Fill It! [Community Forums - Housing: Seeking Roommate]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Top Bunk is Empty... Fill It!
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-202
Double Room Needs a Second

My roommate just left to go live off campus and now my double room in Harlow Dorms (building I) has an empty bunk. Anyone who wants to move in (and legally can) is welcome to contact me and we'll see if it works. If the school pays for your lodging, you pay nothing, otherwise you will have to talk to housing.

Interested parties should contact me, though, because if I don't find a suitable replacement within the following weeks the school will assign a new roommate to me from the pool. I would rather have some say in the matter than just having one thrust on me.

As you can see from these pictures, the room is kept relatively clean and the top bunk is now available. You will also have a whole desk to yourself (opposite of bed and not in pictures) and half the closet/dresser space along the side wall.

Also, our floor is known for having fun game nights and being very friendly. So come join in the fun and become one of us.

If you are not on the campus waiting list for rooms or already in a room, you will have to come to me first so I can request you be accepted as my friend/family. They don't add at this point of the year otherwise.

Posted on: 2011/2/11 15:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Top Bunk is Empty... Fill It!
Potential Student
i can totally use a roommate!

Posted on: 2011/2/11 15:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here