Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Halloween Costume contest [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Halloween Costume contest
Sophomore Chatter
Hey girls (and guys, I guess)... are any of you going to be doing the big costume contest they've been posting the signs all over campus for? You know, the official one with the big money prizes.

I wasn't planning on doing much with a costume this year, but now I'm seriously tempted to add some extras to it and go for it. Did you see that one main prize also includes what looks like an iPad or something? The picture isn't quite clear enough to make out exactly what it is and it's half obscured by that large pink Thrustmaster in front of it.

So, if you are, what is your costume going to be? Or are you keeping it a surprise for the contest?

All I know is I'm glad it not on the same night at our party. I'd almost be tempted to skip out on our to try and win the prizes.

Posted on: 2011/10/27 20:54

Re: Halloween Costume contest
Sophomore Chatter
You know I'll be there girl... Not sure exactly which costume I'm going to go with, but I don't want to miss the background scenes. Things are going to be crazy back there and I don't want to miss a minute of it, even though I won't have a chance of winning.

Should I go with my Booty Pirate outfit with the special "hook" hand, my Silver Space Girl get up (you know the one, with all the paint), or the Kumonawana Leiya Hula Girl costume?

Posted on: 2011/10/27 23:03

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room D-318
Of course I'm going to be there... I finally get to put my PowerGirl costume to real use. I can't wait to show it off. Of course it's not exactly canon, since her costume would not be legal here on campus. I had to replace the lower half with a miniskirt, but it still looks great.

Posted on: 2011/10/28 0:46

Freshman Chatter
From Delta Gamma Rho House
Since I won last year's big contest (and some of the other smaller ones too), I might have to pass on this years... But I don't know if I have to. I kinda want to win that big prize, but I don't know if it's against the rules to enter again. If it's not, I am totally going to enter again.

Also, would I have to make a new costume, or could I use the same one I won with last year? I put a lot of work into it and everyone seemed to like it, so I don't know. It is like the best mermaid costume I've ever seen (if I do say so myself).

Posted on: 2011/10/28 0:53

Sophomore Chatter
You know I'll be there. I can't wait to see all the things you girls have come up with for your costumes. Everyone seems to be all excited about it... even my sister is going to enter.

Posted on: 2011/10/28 14:35

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
I think I like go. But no know what I do. I know I dress in what you call costume. But what is costume for this and not other dress? I need one before tomorrow so help please.

How should I wear to make work? I know I no win, but I want to play too, so tell me.

Posted on: 2011/10/28 15:55

Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-207
I just hope that people will have some actual good costumes this year and not just have a parade of sluts in skimpy nothings they call costumes. Where are the true Halloween frights and movie quality costumes of well known characters?

You know what I'd like to see the girls in? Disney style Snow White (not some mini skirt low-cut floozy version). An evil old classic witch (not some sexy chick in a black hat). Non-slutty superheroes like Batgirl. Realistic zombies in full clothing, not scraps. Or how about the White Queen of Narnia (talk about something someone could do an amazing job with and not be slutty).

There are tons of options that don't have to be just another excuse to get mostly naked and show off.

Posted on: 2011/10/28 22:38

Junior Chatter
I dunno what I'm going to go as yet, but I'm sure as hell gonna be playing along. The whole idea of being on stage with everyone looking at me has me all a tingle, so I HAVE to do it. Whatever I choose to go as it's gonna be naughty, that's for sure.

I'm so excited.

Posted on: 2011/10/28 22:44

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-211
Dang it... I missed it.

I've been so overwhelmed with extra lessons and punishments the last couple weeks that I spaced that it was already here. If only a certain Professor wasn't such a greasy jerk and making me do punishments until late I could have made it.

I hope someone talks about who wore what and everything... or what went on behind the scenes. Heck, even some pictures would be nice.

Posted on: 2011/10/30 2:06

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room D-318
Well, I didn't win anything last night, but it sure was a lot of fun. I have no idea how well I came in, since only the top 10 got listed in order, but I did make it out onto the stage, so that was something. My costume seemed to go over well and I am about to head to a party tonight that I was invited to because of the costume, so that's something too.

Back stage was a bit of a madhouse. The things some of those girls did trying to get on stage or to influence the judges I couldn't even begin to describe right now. I mean, it's one thing to show a little and tease, but I would never have gone as far as some of those girls did.

Posted on: 2011/10/30 20:38

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-208
I can't really speak for everyone else, but my costume sure went over well. I went as the anime character Kekko Kamen (also known as the Naked Ninja to some here in the US). I worked hard to get the mask just right, but the rest of it was pretty easy to put together.

If you were there, you did see I made it to the stage, but I think my lack of martial arts skills (and the falling down when I tried to fake it) hurt my chances of winning. But I still think I did pretty good and a lot of guys have invited me to Halloween parties. I went to a great one last night down on Greek Row and I have one off campus to go to tonight.

Here's a pic one of my girlfriends shot of me before the party yesterday. Turned out pretty good, huh?

Open in new window

Posted on: 2011/10/31 16:58

Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-207
You people make me sick. That was the most disgusting display of depravity I have ever seen at this campus... Well, outside of the courtroom at least... but those people were there to be punished for it. These people were praised for it. Disgusting.

All the little sluts lined up and took to the stage to show off their wares, like a whole string of prostitutes waiting for a john along the strip. That's all this show was. A whore sale.

Hell, several of you didn't even really bother with a costume. You just slapped on a silly hat or some make-up and walked out on stage basically naked. You people have no shame.

Posted on: 2011/11/1 15:17

Sophomore Chatter
I hear they are starting to do the photo shoots with the top ten winners. That means we should see those pictures in the coming weeks. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

I mean, that fairy girl or the Indian princess have got make for some really sexy picture shoots. And how is Sarah going to make hers work when her costume was pretty much torn apart by the judges when she gave it to them? Does she have another one?

Any guesses as to where they are going to be shooting? I would love to go watch them do it. Get a real behind the scenes on the whole process.

Posted on: 2011/11/1 15:28

Potential Student
From Harlow Dorms, Room C-101
I saw some people doing some kind of photo shoot in the theater department today. I think it was for the winners of the contest because I saw a couple of them in costumes. I think I remember them from the show last weekend, but there was so much going on backstage I'm not entirely sure. I was having too much fun to really remember. They might still be there, in fact, but not for much longer.

Posted on: 2011/11/3 15:51

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-202
Yeah, we had a crew over shooting some pics for the feature on the Costume Contest winners over there today. Not all of them are being shot there though. We did some earlier this week and there are still some to go, so the full story should be done and posted within a week.

I'm thinking it should be a Community Spotlight thing, though, since it was open to the public to view if they paid the admission price. We will see where they stick it when they write it up.

Posted on: 2011/11/3 17:00

Potential Student
I see they finally posted the winners profiles. I hate that I missed the actual show, so I was really glad to see these posted finally. It's too bad some of them were damaged or incomplete by the time the photos were taken. I would have liked to see the full Raggedy Anne costume.

I also wish I could have seen more of the ones that didn't make it into the top ten. If people have pictures, they should post them so those of us who couldn't be there can see more costumes.

Posted on: 2011/11/9 19:50

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here