Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Freshman Karen's Yearbook Photoshoot [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Freshman Karen's Yearbook Photoshoot
Junior Chatter
As some of you may remember from her Freshman yearbook picture, Karen was in a baseball uniform, as she was involved in sports back then. This was that picture in its original form.

Open in new window

What we didn't know was that it was her freshman boyfriend (who we are getting all this from) is the one who took that picture… and there are more than went with it. So here is his set of pictures from that day and his own words talking about it again.

Open in new window

"When she asked me to shoot some pictures for her yearbook picture (because her family couldn't afford to pay for professional ones and didn't want to pay for the school picture day cost either), I wasn't given much in the way of instructions, other than it had to be baseball related. So she put on her baseball pants and a nice tee and I had her pose with a bat. That seemed to be enough, so we shot a few nice pictures, including some close ups that really showed off her cute face and pretty eyes."

Open in new window

"Of course, after shooting enough to get what she needed to choose between for the yearbook I asked if I could get a few for myself. You know, for my trouble, since I wasn't getting paid. I also happened to mention how nice her ass looked in her uniform, so she got up and turned around to show me while she lifted her shirt."

Open in new window

"Of course, once she turned back around her tits were out, which I always loved to see, but she was still intent on posing like it was going to be a baseball themed yearbook photo. Like they would ever put her tits on display in the yearbook."

Open in new window

"And we were back to just having fun and she was enjoying showing off for me. I think she liked seeing me get excited to look at her. So she then turned around and started to pull her pants down, showing off her great ass."

Open in new window

"She then had to get up a little and lean forward to keep pulling the down, but that gave me such a nice view I had to ask to freeze so I could get the shot of her close up behind with the pussy peeking out below it. I absolutely loved that shot of her. I still do."

Open in new window

"After pulling her shirt the rest of the way off she leaned on her bed and stuck her ass out, giving me another one of those shots I really loved. She was smiling a lot at me by this point, seeing how excitedly I was shooting pictures of her."

Open in new window

"Getting back up, she finally had most of her clothing off by this point, although still with her back to me and playing with her ass, since she knew I loved to see that. But I knew it was about time to end things, since she always seemed to stop after showing everything off to me."

Open in new window

"But before it did end, she spun around and plopped down on the floor with her legs spread, showing off that lovely little pussy again. I still hadn't actually had the chance to feel how nice it was yet by this point, but I sure did like looking at it."

Open in new window

"But I knew it was over when I made a comment about her pussy and how much I wanted to touch it. She grabbed her bat and fake threatened me with it, not actually being angry, but enough to tell me at the time that I wasn't going to get lucky that day. Soon, but not quite yet."

Open in new window

So there you have it. Another peek into what Karen was like as a High School freshman. And some hints that she is also not as pure as she pretends to be. You hear him say that he does eventually deflower her. So we now know she's not a virgin, but how not a virgin is she really?

And all we had to do to learn this and see these pictures was give him some more of our beach shots from our beach trip. In the future we will need to get some different pictures taken for him, because he is already asking for something other than the beach shots if we want to get more about Karen. But we can easily do that. It's worth it for this treasure trove about her past.

Posted on: 2016/6/5 16:10

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here