Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - You Are Crazy Beth [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

You Are Crazy Beth
Sophomore Chatter
Nice one Beth. I love how you slipped this silly pic of Heather with her curlers in on the forums.

Open in new window

You think slipping it in on that post would let it sneak by her unnoticed? She is gonna be pissed when she sees it. You know she does't like to let herself be seen with those things in.

I'm surprised she let you take the picture at all, much less keep it on your phone. I bet she yelled at you and stopped you from taking any more, though.

Posted on: 2015/7/25 15:28

Re: You Are Crazy Beth
Junior Chatter
Quote:

Wendy wrote:
Nice one Beth. I love how you slipped this silly pic of Heather with her curlers in on the forums.

Open in new window

You think slipping it in on that post would let it sneak by her unnoticed? She is gonna be pissed when she sees it. You know she does't like to let herself be seen with those things in.

I'm surprised she let you take the picture at all, much less keep it on your phone. I bet she yelled at you and stopped you from taking any more, though.

You might not know her as well as you think you do. Or at least that she and I are closer friends than you thought. She was surprised by me, sure, but did't get mad or throw me out. In fact she let me take some more pictures. Let me show you to prove it.

Sure, she was shocked at first, but that was mostly just surprise. As soon as she saw it was me she went back to washing herself and even posed a little for me. After a little bit I moved in closer to get some better pictures. As you an see from these.

As you can clearly see, she didn't care that I was there and taking pictures, even though she had the curlers in. Sure she doesn't really like the way they make her look, but she let me do it anyway. Sure, she most likely didn't expect me to share these pics, but she knows how things work here. At least deep down.

By the end, she was practically showing off for me and my camera. I have to say I did enjoy watching her do it. And I'm sure you will agree she looks nice. I bet any of you would have enjoyed being there too.

But now that you have seen that she didn't blow up at me for being there and taking pictures, you just have to wait and see how she responds to those pictures being posted on forums. Should be fun.

Posted on: 2015/7/25 19:12

Sophomore Chatter
HA!

That's hilarious.

She should totally change her avatar to one of those pics with the curlers. Too bad we can't do that to her without her knowing.

Posted on: 2015/7/26 14:20

Freshman Chatter
Quote:

Gina wrote:
She should totally change her avatar to one of those pics with the curlers. Too bad we can't do that to her without her knowing.

Don't you dare even think about it.

It's bad enough she shared these picts with everyone on here, but I do not want to see my face in curlers every time I post anything.

But I guess I'm glad you all enjoyed the pictures.

I will be getting Beth back for this at some point, you know. So there is that.

Posted on: 2015/7/26 18:22

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
Hmm... someone talking about hacking and another daring someone to think about doing it... I do believe that I've been summoned. I think this should be heather's Avatar until I see fit to allow her to change it.

Open in new window

Posted on: 2015/7/27 21:27

Freshman Chatter
What the hell?

I can't change it.
Every time I try it changes right back to this.

Ha Ha. Funny joke. You got me. Now please change it back. I don't want this thing showing up every time I post something. Please fix it.

Posted on: 2015/7/28 20:43

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Ha HA Ha

That is awesome.

I love TruthGirl sometimes.

Curlers Heather for ever.

Posted on: 2015/7/30 18:54

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorm, Bldg L, Room #20
Oh jeez... I was just writing a journal about the past year and that kind of led to this... Sorry, Heather!

However, this is like chaos theory in effect...should the butterfly feel bad if the flap of its wings causes a hurricane across the globe? That is a question for the philosophy majors, and I am merely a coder.

Speaking of code, TruthGirl! Uh, big fan here. Would you have time, some time, to look over some code I've been writing? (if not, that's cool, you're probably real busy & stuff)

Posted on: 2015/7/30 20:21

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
Quote:

Heather wrote:
I can't change it.

Ha Ha. Funny joke. You got me. Now please change it back. I don't want this thing showing up every time I post something. Please fix it.

I don't think so.

You have to deal with it for a while still.

I will then contact you at some point soon and tell you what it will take to get me to change it back. Don't bug me until then or it will simply lengthen that amount of time before I let you know.

In the meantime, enjoy the lovely new image and the campus fame that goes with it.

Quote:

Wayne wrote:
Speaking of code, TruthGirl! Uh, big fan here. Would you have time, some time, to look over some code I've been writing? (if not, that's cool, you're probably real busy & stuff)

I've already taken a peek at your code. I tend to do that with all the wanna be coders and script kiddies we get here. No need to show me. I do see all, after all.

Not bad work, for the most part. A little messy and cluttered in places and your nearly total lack of comment notations is abysmal, but the overall functionality shows promise. I would also suggest you start to use a more consistent form of variable naming. It makes things so much easier when you have to go back in to update or change things.

But you do have potential. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll do fine. Just don't try and step onto my turf around here.

Posted on: 2015/8/1 14:23

Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
Quote:
Heather wrote:
I can't change it.

Poor Heather

I know practical jokes and things like this are par for the course around here, but I just have to express my sympathy. It's one thing to have an embarrassing picture out there (I know I have one or two floating around) but I can't imagine what it would feel like to have one pop up every time I made a post.

Posted on: 2015/9/2 0:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Quote:

AlisonA wrote:
I know practical jokes and things like this are par for the course around here, but I just have to express my sympathy. It's one thing to have an embarrassing picture out there (I know I have one or two floating around) but I can't imagine what it would feel like to have one pop up every time I made a post.

Yeah, just imagine what it would be like to flash a picture of your bare ass every time you posted something on the forums. That would really suck.

Luckily Heather can end her troubled by following TG's instructions as they come in. Do that enough and she will be free to change her avatar to whatever she wants again.

Besides, it's not that bad. She looks pretty good in curlers. Sure, she always looks good, but this is really not that bad at all.

Posted on: 2015/9/2 18:44

Junior Chatter
Quote:
Yeah, just imagine what it would be like to flash a picture of your bare ass every time you posted something on the forums. That would really suck.

*Tee-hee!*

Posted on: 2015/9/4 0:51

Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
Quote:

Oh jeez, that would be sooo embarrassing! I'd probably just curl up into a ball and die! Can you even have nudity in your avatar? That's got to be against the rules of the forums or something, though I doubt that would stop TruthGirl. She seems to be able to do anything she wants.

Posted on: 2015/9/5 11:50

Sophomore Chatter
From Oak Hall
Quote:

AlisonA wrote:
Can you even have nudity in your avatar? That's got to be against the rules of the forums or something, though I doubt that would stop TruthGirl. She seems to be able to do anything she wants.

Actually the avatars fall into the same set of rules as the campus itself, and since nudity is allowed on campus it is allowed as an avatar. We've also had a number of people show up on here with nudity in their avatars for all sorts of reasons. Mostly because they chose to have it there, but some due to other reasons, like the girl who had to be naked due to some kind of government mandate or something.

And TruthGirl can not do whatever she wants. Just because she is able to pull off some things, doesn't mean she is allowed to. Many of the things she does are against the rules and one day she will be caught and have to face the truth of that. Until then, we just have to accept that she exists and deal the best we can with what happens.

Posted on: 2015/9/5 21:13

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here