Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Freshman Karen Loses Bet [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Freshman Karen Loses Bet
Junior Chatter
Karen's freshman boyfriend told me the story of the day he took the pictures he already sent us and sent me more of the pictures from that day that went along with his story. So instead of just trying to tell you his story and/or show you the pictures, I figured I could just cut and paste his story and sprinkle in the pictures where they seem to fit.

Open in new window

So here is what he sent me:

"We had been partnered up for class and she had come over to work on our project for class. She always came over to my place to do this. She never wanted to have me over at her place. Even after we started dating. But that's not important right now.

We had been working for a couple hours and wanted to take a break, so I got us some snacks and drinks as we sat around the living room and talking. I snuck out some of my dad's booze and mixed in some sodas for us to drink, so we were a little lit after a couple glasses. I asked if I could take a couple pictures and she said sure. Those were the ones I already sent you.

Open in new window

We were then joking around and talking about all sorts of non-school related stuff. I don't remember exactly what we talking about, but we started to argue over some stupid fact in a movie or show or something and ended up making a bet over it. We were both so convinced that we were right that we had no problem agreeing to nearly anything, no matter how embarrassing it might be. Because we each knew that we were not going to have to do it.

Of course, one of us would. We just both were convinced the other was going to be that person.

I ended up being the lucky one and was right, so she lost the bet and had to do what she agreed to. I felt bad for her and was about to cave in, letting her back out of the deal, when she actually followed through. I couldn't believe my eyes, but she pulled her shirt up and slowly turned to face me and I got to see her amazing tits for the first time.

Open in new window

Of course I still had my camera out and part of the deal was I got to take a few pictures for my own collection, so I did just that. She stood there and showed me her beautiful tits as I took a couple pictures. As you can see from these images.

Open in new window

Since she was so accommodating and we were having some fun with everything, I thought I would push things a little farther and see where it might go. After a couple more drinks, I dared her to take off her panties, knowing I could then either push her to flash me or at least catch a glimpse under her little skirt when she moved around. We were getting a bit drunk by this point, so I was pretty sure it was going to be easy to see something at some point as long as she agreed to take them off.

Even though there was no bet involved and she didn't have to do it, she agreed and took them off. She was bare under her skirt. All I had to do then was wait and keep an eye open for my glimpse. If I didn't get one soon enough I knew I could probably ask or dare her to flash me and she might actually do it. At this point I wouldn't be surprised by anything she agreed to. At least I thought I wouldn't

Before she could accidentally show me a glimpse and long before I would have tried to push it, she lifted her skirt of her own volition and showed me everything. I was staring at this amazingly cute girl's bare little pussy just feet away from me.

Open in new window

She said something like 'Is this what you want to see?' and started to laugh, but didn't lower the skirt. She just stayed there and held it up.

I was kind of shocked and just nodded. I don't think I even made a sound yet. I was just staring at her pussy with my mouth open in shock.

She then actually asked me if I was going to take any pictures or if she could put the skirt down again. I hadn't even thought about pictures, but I quickly grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of her holding it up.

Open in new window

She started laughing at my slow responses and fell back on the chair. She let go of her skirt, but it didn't drop back down to cover her, since she was now lying back on the chair. Her legs were also pretty spread by this point and I was able to get a couple good pictures of that too.

Open in new window

It was at this point that I thought she might be a lot cooler of a girl than I first suspected and knew I wanted to ask her out. So later than afternoon I did just that and she said yes, so we started dating that night. We stayed together for most of the school year and had lots more experiences together.

So I have a lot more I could share about her and our time together, not to mention things I heard about and saw with her in the next couple years while I still went to the school with her. I moved away before I started my Senior year, but I saw a lot before that happened. And I got a lot of pictures of it too."

We then went on to try and convince me more that I should accept his deal, but I was already sold. Now I just have to get the girls to do our part and see what else he has for us.

Posted on: 2015/7/19 15:39

Re: Freshman Karen Loses Bet
Junior Chatter
This guy has an interesting idea of what "a few pictures for my own collection" means! I mean, his collection is becoming pretty public!

Posted on: 2015/7/19 23:46
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Junior Chatter
No kidding!

I just want to reassure everyone that I had nothing to do with that three foot high full-color poster appearing around campus, mostly involving that last photo - the one with the boobs, and the legs spread so very wide - with the addition of some, well, tasteless comments...

Posted on: 2015/7/19 23:51

Junior Chatter
Quote:

linda wrote:
This guy has an interesting idea of what "a few pictures for my own collection" means! I mean, his collection is becoming pretty public!

I know. Isn't it great?
I wonder how things ended with her to make him so willing to do share all this. Hopefully one day he will tell us that story. Right now we are just getting started and letting him kind of lead. Later on, however, we will start asking for specifics about certain things.

Now I just have to get the girls together to go over the list of things he asked for in return for these kinds of stories and pictures. There are some we need to get going while it's still summer. Should be fun.

And Imagine what Karen will think when she gets back to campus after summer break ends? I almost wish she was here now to see all this, but then she might put an end to it, so we are going to keep milking this guy for as long as we can before she gets back and tried to contact him to end it.

Posted on: 2015/7/20 18:58

Sophomore Chatter
Wow, this investigation is getting much further than I expected it would.

I'm not on campus at the moment, so I haven't seen those posters Gary mentioned.

But I've seen the photos here, of course.

Regardless of the 'tasteless' comments on the posters, I think we can be sure Karen will not be pleased that nude photos of her are available for all to enjoy!

I mean, she isn't only naked, she is legs-spread full-frontal exposed!

Posted on: 2015/7/20 21:14

Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
Quote:
I'm not on campus at the moment, so I haven't seen those posters Gary mentioned.

But I've seen the photos here, of course.

I'm in the exact opposite boat. I still can't see pictures on my computer, but I have seen them around campus. The pictures are bad enough, but the comments too? It just seems… mean.

I don't know, I'm torn about this whole Karen investigation thing. From the beginning I've said that we should just respect her privacy and leave her alone, but I have to admit, I've been reading along and as the mystery deepens I can't help but feel a little curious about the whole thing.

Posted on: 2015/9/1 23:47

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here