Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Jizzwick's Putt Putt [Community Forums - Goods & Services: Services Offered]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Jizzwick's Putt Putt
Webmaster
Jizzwick's Putt Putt Golf

Think mini golf is an activity reserved for vacations? No way! Nothing screams summer more than a round of mini golf on our spectacular 19 hole course. That's right, we do the major golf courses one better with our amazing 19th hole, where you can win real prizes if you are good enough.

Jizzwick's is set up as a whole adventure of putt putt, starting out at the seaport and ending up as you escape from cannibals deep in the jungle. Our classic safari movie adventure themed course will have you hopping from one exotic location to to another as you move through the course. Can you beat the Tiki Gods and win the whole game?

Can you survive the tunnels? Navigate the rapids? Avoid the native's spears? Brave the rickety bridge over the crock-infested river? Take your best shot and see if your ball finds it's way to the hole.

Come on down to Jizzwick's Putt Putt Golf and play a round. We have reasonable rates, outdoor food court, family, student and group discounts, season passes, and gift certificates available. Ask about our party rental rates and available dates.

Located at 208 Kirkwood Ave. Near the Pendleton Coliseum.
Open 10 AM to 9 PM all Summer
Noon to 6 PM in the Spring and Fall
Closed Winters

Exact dates subject to change due to seasonal weather patterns and tourist activity levels. Unless sudden weather causes closures, all changes will be posted at least one week before they go into effect (usually at least two). Contact the head office with any questions or requests regarding business hours or special events.

Posted on: 2015/6/4 21:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Jizzwick's Putt Putt
Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
BETH!

Is this that modeling job you said you got a couple months ago? I didn't know it was for put put golf. I bet these aren't all the pictures you took though. But it's still so cool.

Are they going to use you in all their advertising now? So much better than that annoying kid they used to use.

Posted on: 2015/6/5 19:09

Re: Jizzwick's Putt Putt
Junior Chatter
Yeah, I was there with some friends for an event soon after the season opened and the owner asked if some of us would be willing to shoot some pictures for him. He said he would pay, and I thought it would be fun, so some of us agreed. A few of us showed up and he shot a bunch of stuff all over the course and even some video. It was fun and all, but I had totally forgotten about it.

This is the first of the advertising he is planning that used some of the stuff we shot. He also says I am going to show up on local TV too. I can't wait to see that. Should be so much fun.

But we did shoot way more than what he'll use. I bet a bunch of the images never show up anywhere. But that's how modeling works, I guess. They choose the best ones for their needs and only use those.

But Mr .Jizzwick was really nice and even gave us all free season passes, so we can go as often as we want. Except when they are having a private event or special promotion going on. But still, free mini golf all summer for us.

Posted on: 2015/6/5 22:49

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here