Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - I'm Back! Miss me? [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

I'm Back! Miss me?
Junior Chatter
With just one full week of break left I return to campus. Did you all miss me?

After planning on spending a week or two out at my uncle's place to visit with him and my cousins, I ended up staying about three weeks. It was just so much fun out there I didn't really want to leave. But I knew I had to come back and I didn't want to show up during the crazy week next week.

Did I miss anything cool while I was away? Any news I should know about? The forums seem relatively quiet, so I assume not.

Posted on: 2014/8/22 18:27

Re: I'm Back! Miss me?
Sophomore Chatter
I sure missed you... and that sweet little ass of yours. Now that you're back we need to get a group together to head down to Rock Bottoms again this weekend. It's been too long since we've had an outing.

You missed a lot of little things, but nothing major while gone. The car wash was crazy fun. You really missed out there. Beth is still on her contact list rampage, but has chilled out a lot in the last month. Otherwise I can't tell you much of what's been going on since we've mostly been locked in our house calling a million numbers at Beth's command. But she got some kind of good hit and chilled out on the rest of us for a while.

So, you up for a dance night this weekend? I bet we could get Jessie and some others together to go.

Posted on: 2014/8/22 20:37

Freshman Chatter
Count me in.

I'd totally be in for a trip down to Rock Bottoms. I've never been with you guys when you've gone before and it always sounds like so much fun. Just let me know when you are off and I'm in.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 19:12

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
I too am wanting to be going. I have so much fun last time we go. Amelia is not feeling well now and might not be good to be going this weekend. She tell me I still should go and have to ask. Can I be going with you?

Posted on: 2014/8/25 20:18

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here