Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Why did classes have to start? [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Why did classes have to start?
Sophomore Chatter
Vacation was so nice and everyone was having such a good time. Why did classes have to start again and ruin it all. This week has been really hard for me. I just can't seem to concentrate, as my mind still wants to be on vacation. Any of you having similar problems?

Posted on: 2014/1/8 20:17

Re: Why did classes have to start?
Freshman Chatter
From Shared House on 14th
I know what you mean. I like this place and all, but the classes are a real bring down. It was fun not having any school things to do. Had more time to go clubbing. Could stay out as late as I wanted. Didn't have to deal with instructors. Yeah, having classes again sucks.

I wish there was a way to avoid them, but they are what allows us to stay here. I guess we just have to endure the pain in order to accept the good things. But another couple weeks of vacation would still be nice.

Posted on: 2014/1/8 22:02

Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
I know what you guys mean. Classes have kept me so busy I haven't been able to keep up with the forums quite as much as I used to. It sucks, but, hey, we're all here to get an education first and foremost, right?

Posted on: 2014/1/10 3:15
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Quote:

AlisonA wrote:
It sucks, but, hey, we're all here to get an education first and foremost, right?

Speak for yourself... That whole "here for the education" thing is just how I sell it to my parents. I'm here for the fun. This place is the best place in the world to live for four years (or more, if I can swing it). The classes are just the cost of it.

Posted on: 2014/1/10 18:18

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here