Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Pledge Delta Gamma Rho [Community Forums - Announcements: Clubs & Organizations]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Pledge Delta Gamma Rho
Freshman Chatter
From Delta Gamma Rho House
Pledge Delta Gamma Rho

In the coming year our house will be losing several of our top members, due to them moving on to public life.

We wish them well, but this will leave a hole in our house that we need to fill with new members.

We like to have fun and help each other through whatever comes along.

Once you are a sister, you are a sister for life.

Pledging is easy and fun, so come on and give it a shot.

The more the merrier.

If you are a girl who thinks she has what it takes to be a Rho, then pledge when the school year starts.

Posted on: 2010/5/9 20:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Pledge Delta Gamma Rho
Potential Student
Hey , that sounds great. I might have to do that... and in that case I wouldn't need to find a roommate, I'd have a whole house of them.

Posted on: 2010/5/17 21:48

Potential Student
i think i might have what it takes...How do i sign up?

Posted on: 2010/8/3 13:20

Freshman Chatter
From Delta Gamma Rho House
All you have to do is come down during pledge week and sign up to be one of us. Then, in the following week, we will go over all the people who want in and contact those who make the first cut.

If you get asked back, you get to go through the pledge process to see if you have what it takes to be a true Delta Gamma Rho. Don't worry, the hazing isn't really that bad. Hell, the inspectors will do far worse to you without you even needing to do anything. It's really just some tests of your personality and character, and a bunch of fun games to see how you get along with the rest of us.

Posted on: 2010/8/5 19:40

Potential Student
Very cool! I'll see you there!

Posted on: 2010/8/23 1:08

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here