Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Help me identify this girl! [Community Forums - Connections: Saw You Around]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Help me identify this girl!
Junior Chatter
Please let me know if you can help to identify this girl.

This image was taken from one of the infamous shower feed videos. Our club is having a competition, in which we are all given an image from the shower videos and have to find the person and, well, there are a few other things you have to do but first I have to find her!

The thing is, it seems she isn't a student here, but may have been on campus as part of another school's sporting team, which makes everything all the more difficult.

Anyway, please let me know if you can help!

Posted on: 2012/2/12 16:46
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here