Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - You Were Inspected... [Community Forums - Connections: Saw You Around]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

You Were Inspected...
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-211
I Saw You Get Inspected and Fell For You Instantly

I was walking through the grass yesterday around noon and saw you being inspected out in the Commons. You seemed to be upset because you were running late for class or something, but you did what the inspector said and was eventually cleared of any perceived infraction.

I was going to say something to you, but when he said you could go you simply grabbed your things and took off running. You didn't even bother to put any of them back on. You really must have been in a hurry after all.

I was only able to pull out my phone and quickly snap this pic as you took off. Sorry for the quality of the picture, I was rushed and have never been really good at working the damn thing anyway. I couldn't get my hand steady in time so I just had to snap this as fast as I could. I'm just glad my finger isn't blocking any part of the lens this time.

I wish I knew your name or anything about how to find you because you were the most amazing girl I've ever seen. If you see this, please respond so I can talk to you and ask you out or something.

Also, if anyone else knows who she is, either tell me so I can find her or tell her to reply to me please.

Thank you.

Posted on: 2011/1/12 0:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: You Were Inspected...
Junior Chatter
I do believe that is Angela - she was the star of two locally-made movies?

You can check them out from here:

http://centralu.us/modules/newbb/view ... php?topic_id=311&forum=16

Good luck!

Posted on: 2011/1/16 23:31

Freshman Chatter
I'll have to get the video and see if it is. It's hard to tell from the picture. She has too much stuff on her face.

Thanks.

Posted on: 2011/1/17 9:17

Freshman Chatter
Okay, I got the video and watched it like a million times now... seriously. I've studied every frame, but that's not the girl I saw or took the photo of. Thanks for the suggestion on the video though... Wow!

Posted on: 2011/1/26 21:11

Junior Chatter
Sorry, your photo was a bit blurry and there is some resemblance, but I can now see that you are right - it is a different girl.

Glad you got to see the movies though - classic campus productions! What was your favorite scene?

Posted on: 2011/1/27 2:09

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here