Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Saw you On Halloween, Vampire Girl [Community Forums - Connections: Saw You Around]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Saw you On Halloween, Vampire Girl
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room H-312
On Halloween I saw you when walking around town. You were dressed as a sexy vampire, with a short cape and leather boots (and nothing else but stockings), and you had the most striking curly red hair.

Unfortunately I only got to speak with you for a moment and when I looked through my pictures of the night this was the only one you were in at all... and it was only from behind (You are the redhead on the left, next to the Chinese girl dressed as a sexy cop).

I really would love to see you again, so please contact me.

Posted on: 2009/11/4 19:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here