Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Legal Advice Wanted [Community Forums - Goods & Services: Services Wanted]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Legal Advice Wanted
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room D-318
I need some legal advice about an upcoming school court hearing.

I don't want to get into the details here in the classifieds, but I seem to have gotten myself into some trouble that I don't think should have gotten me into trouble. I wasn't breaking any rules as I understand them, but nonetheless I am now charged and have a court date in two weeks (not as high a priority as most of the inspection cases seem to be).

I am hoping some legal student who is familiar with all the Codes, not just the Dress Codes, can help me figure out what happened and what I need to do in the upcoming hearing.

I can't pay much, but perhaps we can work something out.

Posted on: 2010/12/11 11:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here