Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Mile High Club Hiring Hostesses [Community Forums - Employment: Full-Time Jobs]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Mile High Club Hiring Hostesses
Member of the Faculty
From Albert Hall, Student's Affairs Office

Be a Sexy Stewardess without even leaving the ground!

The new New Town private hot spot opening down on 18th and Beech needs hostesses that can truly portray the image of the friendly skies that everyone remembers, but nobody actually experienced. The Mile High Club is a classic classy airline themed private club for the exciting elite. The club is members only, but if you fit the requirements you can work there and enjoy the exciting fun atmosphere in one of many potential positions... and be paid for it.

If you are interested and think you can pull off the look of the classic sexy stewardess from any age of flight, apply for an audition today. Training will include wide coverage for all needs since Hostesses will be expected to fill in for many positions when needed, but are assigned to specific ones when hired. Uniforms will be supplied if you make the cut and extensive training starts two weeks before the doors open.

Available positions include restaurant & bar servers, kitchen staff, greeters, comfort hostesses, guides, maids, suite managers, entertaining personnel, masseuses, dancers, and front counter staff.

Applications can be filled out in the school's work center, online through our website, or at the side entrance to the club (main entrance currently under construction) between the hours of 10am and 6pm. Be sure to include a picture and general available hours.

This is an offer for full-time employment, but we will accept part-time workers (although only full-time workers will get medical and benefits).

A non-disclosure agreement will be required by any who pass the first audition and move onto the full interviews and training. This is a private club and revealing information about its members or events within will not be tolerated. Do not apply if you will not be able to agree to this and sign the agreement.

Posted on: 2013/12/5 19:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Mile High Club Hiring Hostesses
Potential Student
This sounds like it could be an awesome job... As long as they keep me away from the kitchen (I still can't cook and need those lessons)... But I can totally do guiding or cleaning or serving or whatever. Hell, I'd even get to dance. How awesome of a job is that?

I can't wait to apply downtown when I have the chance.

Posted on: 2013/12/7 14:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Potential Student
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-202
Jessica, did you go down yet? Can you tell me what it's like there? Did you get the job? What kinds of jobs are really available there?

I'm thinking about applying myself, but I want to know a little more before I do. I don't want any boring kind of job or anything. I tried to get one down at Rock Bottoms, but they didn't have any fun jobs. it's more fun to just go there and party than to work. This place sounds like it might be different.

Posted on: 2013/12/19 20:53

Freshman Chatter
From On The Field
Yeah, Spill it Jessica, I'm interested in knowing too. They said something about possible part time work, so I could totally get into some of that. Just tell us what it really looks like in there. Are the jobs they are offering really what they seem to be or is there a catch? Tell us.

Posted on: 2013/12/30 20:34

Potential Student
I did go down and get my interview... but you see that part at the bottom of the ad about signing a non-discosrure agreement? Yeah, they are serious about that. I can't really say much of anything about the jobs or even what I'll be doing if I get hired (which it looks like I might). All I can say is I am excited and think it's going to be a a great place to work.

I'm sure more will come out once they are open, both officially and from people speaking out of turn, but I'm not going to be the one who does it. I don't want to risk my possible job. Or my actual job if I do get it after my final interview here in a few days.

All I can say is you should go check it out if you think it looks interesting to you and you can accept the idea of keeping quiet about it.

Posted on: 2014/1/1 12:47

Freshman Chatter
From On The Field
Oh, yeah, I did miss that part of the ad. It is in such small type and everything. I guess I'll just have to go down and apply and see if it's something I could do. Sure seems like it would be, but only part time.

Posted on: 2014/1/1 13:47

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
You think they hire me too? I work hard but no speak English too good. It sound like good fun work and I can do many of what they say, but if I have to talk it might be bad. Is that to be a problem? Should I not apply because of my English?

Posted on: 2014/1/1 21:23

Freshman Chatter
From On The Field
Okay, I went down and did it. I applied and you were right the place seems really cool, but that nondisclosure agreement was pretty serious. I really don't think I should say more about the process. It's that serious, if I really want the job, which I do.

But, Amelia, you should really go apply. I think you would fit right in and do great down there. You seem like just the kind of girl they would want in a full-time position. I don't think the language barrier would be a problem at all. Just make sure you are okay with the whole not talking about work thing before you do. If you're good with secrets, then you're golden.

I really hope I get the job. I can't wait to start if I did. Now I just have to wait to find out. You know, the hard part.

Posted on: 2014/1/2 22:49

Potential Student
I'm finally allowed to tell people I got the job.

I still can't talk about what the job is or anything, but after finishing training and everything, they finally lifted the restriction on telling people I am going to work there. This is because I'm supposed to be able to tell my school, the government, and others who need to know this kind of information for their records and taxes and stuff, but it also means I can tell all of you.

I can't wait for them to open and a few more of the restrictions get lifted, so I can talk more about it. All I can say is that I'm really excited and can't wait for things to really start cooking. This is going to be so much fun.

Posted on: 2014/5/29 21:55

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
I am too being hired but not know what I can talk about. I do not want to lose job so I won't say more now. But it seem like to be fun when open.

Posted on: 2014/5/31 15:42

Freshman Chatter
From On The Field
Well, I just found out I did not get the job. Something about too many conflicting schedules. I guess I'm involved in too many sports and clubs for their liking. They want people who have more free time to work. Oh well, as much fun as it would be, I'd rather be able to keep up with all my activities as they are.

That being said, I am no longer stuck not being able to talk about my interview for fear of not being hired. I don't know everything about the place, given how big they are on secrecy, but I can tell the things they covered in the interview. That should give you some idea of what they plan to do.

Other than the normal interview questions and things that everyone deals with, they also asked a lot about dancing. Types of dancing I liked to do, how often, how good did I think I was, and so on. They really want people who can dance, and seemed to like the idea of club dancing more than classical styles.

They also seemed interested in my attitudes towards nudity, sexuality, and the like. Sure, they didn't come right out and say these things, skirting around the issues, but their questions sure did try to get me to talk about these things. Which I did, of course. I wanted the job after all.

If you ask me, it sounds a lot like they are forming some kind of kinky performance club, and they are looking to have all the workers be part of the show. So you wouldn't just be a bartender, but a bartender and naughty performer. Or a waitress who also does a strip dance between waiting on tables. I guess they would call them stewardesses because of the theme. Who knows.

Still sounds like a lot of fun, but I doubt I'll be able to visit now. Not only because I talked about it, but it also sounds like it's going to be a club for the wealthy. Something I'm not.

Posted on: 2014/6/7 21:44

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
Want to know what really goes on in the club before deciding to apply for the job? Check out my Truth page about it.

Truth About The Mile High Club

Posted on: 2015/3/18 19:30

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here