Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - I should get prize? [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

I should get prize?
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
I am find glasses after big party weeks ago and don't find who go to. I ask but none know. I ask my date when I see and he tell me he will find and give back. I give him glasses.

Now I hear that he find who go to and want to give back. They want to give him prize for finding. He no find them. I find them. He did find person, but I find glasses. Should he at least share prize with me? We both do part, no?

I no want to be mean or sound bad. I still like him and no want to to ruin, but I think it be only fair.

Posted on: 2011/2/28 16:31

Re: I should get prize?
Freshman Chatter
Well, of course you're right Mirta. We should all three meet. This way she can gives a prize to both of us.

Posted on: 2011/3/1 1:29
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Potential Student
I assume you guys are talking about me and my glasses. I don't care who is there or who found them, I just need to get them back before I have to go back to classes. Like I said, I don't have any money, so I can't give any kind of value based reward, but I will be more than happy to thank whoever is involved however I can. I just need the glasses.

Tell me when and I'll be there.

Posted on: 2011/3/1 17:29

Freshman Chatter
Ok, come both of you to my room (304 of the green dorm building) today at 12:00.

Posted on: 2011/3/2 1:10

Freshman Chatter
Wow, I'm back.

I really didn't expect to get so much of finding some glasses :)

That day first came Mirta to my room. She is a really good friend, so I knew she would help me find out if the glasses were Gloria's.

Mirta was wearing a very sheer white blouse that falls just under her breasts. Only one button was fastened, leaving a lot of cleavage above and a lot of skin below. Since her punishment some months ago, she has started to like going bottomless or almost bottomless (and I have encouraged her), and was wearing a micro mini pleated skirt that actually didn't get to cover her crotch. Finally, knowing how much I like them, she was wearing a pair of white thigh-highs nylons and three-inches heels. She was really showing college spirit.

I explained to her several tests I had thought, but I didn't tell her that I had set a hidden videocamera to record the tests.

Soon Gloria was knocking at the door. She was wearing a very light pink minidress.

I introduced Mirta and myself to Gloria and started the tests.

First, I wanted to compare Gloria with the glasses to the photo she had posted in the college classifieds. She put the glasses on, but I complained: in the photo she was wearing only her glasses, so I needed to see her that way to compare properly. She wasn't happy to undress, so I asked Mirta to help her. Mirta took off her blouse to calm Gloria a bit, and then lifted Gloria's dress above her head.

There she was Gloria, gloriously nude but for her glasses. Mirta was next to her, caressing her legs and telling her she liked those glasses.

I had to accept that she looked like in the photo, so we could get to the next test.

Posted on: 2011/3/21 5:21

Freshman Chatter
I wanted to test how well Gloria's sight worked with and without glasses. And I would have Mirta as benchmark. But I can't tell this right now. Maybe another day, or maybe Mirta or Gloria will follow up.

Posted on: 2011/3/21 10:43

Junior Chatter
Can I ask what you are planning to do with all of the footage you managed to take with that hidden camera?

Posted on: 2011/3/25 4:26

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here