Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Need A Replacement Roommie [Community Forums - Housing: Seeking Roommate]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Need A Replacement Roommie
Potential Student
New Roomie Needed For Next Semester

My current roommate (seen here with her raised bed behind her) was just accepted into a sorority and will be leaving our room soon. I have no hard feelings towards her and wish her the best of luck, but that means I will be without a roommate soon.

After she's gone I have to find a replacement or the school will assign one for me. I'd rather have some say in who gets to live here, so please let me know if you need a place to stay and we'll see if we're a fit.

The place is relatively small, and she will be leaving behind the raised bed with desk below it (seen in image). That will be your personal space and feel free to arrange it however works best for you.

I have a more standard desk and bed on the other side of the room. I tend to be a little bit of a neat freak, but as long as you keep your clutter off my bed and desk we can still get a long fine. I've been getting along fine with a slob for nearly a year already (also noticeable from her picture, if you ask me).

So please contact me if you need a room soon. I will have until the middle of summer to choose, or they pick for me, so get in touch well before then and all will be good.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 19:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here