Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - White Picket Fence and House For Rent [Community Forums - Housing: Houses For Rent]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

White Picket Fence and House For Rent
Potential Student
From North New Town High
This is my old family house on East Pine Street, just outside of town. Close enough to campus for a half hour walk or short drive. The house is not furnished, but does have all the standard utilities and appliances included.

Just down the street from a market and a short walk from all the amenities of downtown.

The house itself has three bedrooms, two baths, and full basement. Gas heating and stove. Parking in back or on the street. Perfect for a small group of students and very reasonably priced.

In good shape, even though it needs some new paint. Will give a discount on the rent of you are willing to fix a few things and repaint the house (I will supply the tools and paint).

Posted on: 2008/8/23 22:50
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here