Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - End of the Summer [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

End of the Summer
Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
Hi everybody! Sorry I disappeared from the forum for a while. After my beach trip I had a couple more weeks with my friends, and then I ended up taking a trip to Brazil to spend time with my Mom's family that still lives down there, so that was fun.

Then when I got back home I was determined to spend as much time as possible with my friends before we all went our separate ways for college.

Also the most surprising thing happened! The week before I left, I ran into Alice, who you may remember as the girl responsible for my nudity in the first place. And it turns out I was right about her: after her first year of college, she's totally come out as a lesbian. She was really nice to me, and incredibly apologetic about the way she used to treat me, and what it led to. She was also surprised, of course, to find me still naked after my graduation. I explained to her that it wasn't because of her anymore- that I'd chosen to stay naked through college, but she said she still feels somewhat responsible (and let's be honest, she's not wrong). We parted on good terms though, and I think we might even be something like friends in the future (isn't life funny?).

Moving to campus was very exciting, of course. My roommate, also named Hope, is super sweet (not to mention adorable). She's also straight, which is probably for the best, roommate-wise. And of course I've gotten to spend some time with Aubrey, Alison, Liz, and the other people I'd already met here, as well as making some new friends.

Also my friend Veronica wants to visit campus sometime this fall- probably on her fall break. While I know she wants to hang out with me, I think she's also curious about the CUNT lifestyle. I haven't had a chance to tell you all the whole story yet, but while we were at the beach, Veronica became much more interested in wearing as little as possible. In fact, she threw out her underwear shortly after we got home. I guess I'm rubbing off on the people around me. LOL

Other than being naked, my work for Dr. Paulhan hasn't really started yet. He said he wants me to adjust to my class schedule before he asks anything more of me, which is nice of him. I'm meeting with him on Monday, though, so we'll see what that leads to.

How's the new semester finding everyone else?

Posted on: 2013/9/14 7:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: End of the Summer
Junior Chatter
From On The Field
I just got back myself. Plus, since classes haven't actually started yet and the freshmen haven't even had their orientation (a highlight of year for me), I don't actually feel like I'm at school yet. It's still summer and goofing around with friends for another week or so until everything starts up in full.

Posted on: 2013/9/14 15:11

Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
I'm just settling in myself. Had a bit of a wild vacation with Megan and Liz. Hope, the next time we go to Costa Carne, you should totally come with!

Anyway, getting back into school mode is a bit of a drag, but I'm looking forward to the academic challenge. I honestly think I've been partying a bit too much lately. My grades haven't really suffered much, but best to stay on the ball rather than tempt fate any further than I already have. Going to put my nose to the grind stone this semester for sure!

Quote:
the freshmen haven't even had their orientation (a highlight of year for me), I don't actually feel like I'm at school yet.

You know, I showed up in the middle of the second semester last year so this is actually the first time I'm going to be seeing the big orientation thing from the outside. I wonder what that's going to be like...

Quote:
I haven't had a chance to tell you all the whole story yet, but while we were at the beach, Veronica became much more interested in wearing as little as possible. In fact, she threw out her underwear shortly after we got home. I guess I'm rubbing off on the people around me. LOL

Well, you do have a magnetic personality! I can't wait to hear the rest of your story though!

Quote:
After my beach trip I had a couple more weeks with my friends, and then I ended up taking a trip to Brazil to spend time with my Mom's family that still lives down there, so that was fun.

How did that work out? Was your nudity a problem, or was it more accepted down there than it might be in the states? Then again, if I remember correctly, the mandated nudity was federal, so can you actually wear clothes outside of the country?

And as far as meeting up with and befriending your old nemesis, it definitely is a strange and funny world we live in. But thats what makes it so fun, right?

Posted on: 2013/9/15 15:58
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Freshman Chatter
Finally just got back and settled in again. Was overseas for part of the summer with some family and friends, but I am so glad to be back on campus. I know most of my girls are already back and getting things started, so I feel like I've missed so much. I've missed this place and can't wait to get back into things here. Even the classes... but mostly cheering.

Posted on: 2013/9/18 19:28

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
We too are just getting back. SO happy to be back. Mirta and I go back to old country for summer. We have no choice since we take no summer class. We can not stay here if not going to school, so we have to go home until ready to come back.

Father cause problem, almost making me not get to come back. He want to keep me home and give me to son of friend. I no like boy and he no like me, but fathers want and try to make rule. Mirta try help, but only make bad. Mother try to help too, but father no let her. It hard, but we make it work and come back.

I no want to go back again, so next time I work harder to try take summer class. Maybe work and get visa to stay. I no want go back ever. I love America and America boys.

Posted on: 2013/9/20 19:26

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
It's great that everyone is coming back now... but who's throwing the big back to school party this weekend? I haven't heard about one single large blowout, just a number of usual small parties.

Where's the school spirit? We are supposed to start the year with a blast. A huge party... with games and fun... and a queen of the party contest I can FINALLY win.

Posted on: 2013/9/21 14:27

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
Amelia father not good man. Not make happy. Even him family not happy because of him. I feel sorry for Amelia mother. She have to stay and can no leave. At least Amelia brother not treated bad by father. But he almost as bad as father now. Was okay when he small, but he grow a lot and now being bad.

I try to help Amelia, but he make me not happy too. I have to do what he say or leave Amelia there alone. I no want to leave Amelia, so I do. It was sad time and we have to do lots that was no fun. Some was okay fun, but not most. And not when her father is being there making rules.

But, as Amelia say, we make it out and come back here. Now we no leave again. No more go back to old country. We want to stay in America and be American girls, with American boys. Maybe go to boy party again if they have one like Jessie girl say.

Posted on: 2013/9/21 15:48

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
That's a good question Jessie. I haven't heard of a big start of year party either. I mean, there's always something going on over at Omicron Sigma Omega, but usually it's the Alpha guys or the Iota Eta Pi girls that throw the big ones. But to hear nothing is just strange. I wonder what's going on.

I mean, I'll be at Omicron tonight to have some fun, unless I hear about something going on, but it seems like it's too late for any of that.

Posted on: 2013/9/21 18:43

Junior Chatter
I am also back and possibly have really big news to share (although I can't do it quite yet). Once I know for sure and see how things go, I'll be more than happy to tell you all what it is. But I can can tell you how excited I am about it.

But enough of that teasing for now. Just know that I am back and back in charge of my girls in the cheer squad (that hasn't changed). And this year is going to the best ever.

Although I too was surprised to not see a big back to school party happening. I thought it was always this week... I guess not. Hopefully next weekend it will happen now that classes are starting. Maybe they wanted to wait until everyone was back or the Freshmen were screened through Orientation or something.

Anyway, great to be back. Can't wait to share. Can't wait to see you all at a party. Can't wait to get back into digging up dirt on Karen. This year is going to awesome!

Posted on: 2013/9/22 22:09

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here