Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Hope's Beach Trip [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Hope's Beach Trip
Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
Monday morning my friends Veronica and Inez picked me up for the trip. Veronica had borrowed her mom's minivan, so we could travel in comfort if not style. I threw my small bag of toiletries and a couple books on top of their huge suitcases of clothes in the back, hugged my Mom goodbye, and off we went.

We stopped for breakfast on the road, which honestly was a bit of a nightmare. We were traveling through the South, after all, and a bunch of redneck tourists are not my ideal people to be around as a dark skinned naked girl. In addition to the stares and whistles, I got comments like, "Honey, in this country you're supposed to wear clothes when you go out. This ain't the jungle." I think Inez and Veronica's eyes were really opened to the kind of stuff I have to put up with sometimes. They're used to hanging around with me in our town, where everyone knows my deal. And of course I had to show my "Nudity Required" ID card to the diner manager to be allowed to eat there. All in all, I was pretty happy to get back in the van with its tinted windows and drive off.

When we arrived at our destination, I of course had to show the ID card at the front desk of the hotel as well. At this point it seemed silly, because the hotel was right on the beach and there were tons of girls coming and going in the skimpiest little bikinis. It's just like, what's the big difference between showing your entire body except for tiny bits of cloth over your nipples and pussy and just showing it all like me. If they can see everything else, everyone can guess what your nipples and pussy look like anyway.

We took our bags up to our room. It was pretty nice. Two beds, a couch and big TV, and a little kitchen area. We decided to take turns showering the travel off of us before going down on the beach. While Inez was showering, Veronica and I went out on the balcony to enjoy the view and the salt water air. Of course everyone who saw me out there stared, probably assuming I was an exhibitionist getting my thrills in the safety of my balcony. Little did they know I'd be down on the beach soon, just as naked.

I was surprised when my friends got into their swimsuits, at how conservative they were compared to the other girls we'd seen around the hotel. Veronica was wearing a one-piece, and Inez had a rather old-fashioned bikini that covered her as much as a two-piece can. "Are you kidding?" I said with a smile. "I'm stepping onto that beach in birthday suit and you two are dressed like swimming grandmas?"

"You're always in your birthday suit!" said Veronica. "We're not used to being exposed like you are!"

"But still..." said Inez, "I'm kind of curious how it would feel to be more exposed. I just don't have a skimpier suit than this."

"Maybe I should pick out new suits for you guys tomorrow!" I said with a grin.

"I'll wear whatever you pick out if it makes you happy," said Veronica, "As long as it's more than you're wearing."

"Sure, but for now let's go down to the beach," added Inez.

The beach was a little crowded in front of our hotel, but it was still really pretty. We walked along the edge of the water, letting the waves wash over our feet.

Of course I was approached by a male lifeguard within ten minutes, who stared at my tits as he said, "Miss! This is not a clothing optional beach!" I showed him my ID card and he said, "Wow... I've never seen one of these. I guess you're good to go, though. Enjoy the beach."

After he left, Inez said, "I wonder if there is a clothing optional beach around here. I bet they'd leave you alone there."

"We should find out," I said with a smile, looking forward to the rest of the week.

Posted on: 2013/6/18 8:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Hope's Beach Trip
Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
The rest of Monday was uneventful. We had dinner in our room and fell asleep pretty early. I got a bed to myself, while Veronica and Inez shared. I know that had something to do with me being naked, but I didn't mind since I was pretty comfortable having my own space anyway.

I woke up super-early on Tuesday for some reason, and decided to go down and watch the sun come up over the Atlantic ocean. I made sure to bring my purse with my ID card and whatnot in it, just in case. The sunrise was really beautiful, and the beach was nearly deserted at that hour. After enjoying that sight, I thought back to the previous day and a somewhat devious plan entered my mind.

I left the beach, walked past our hotel and down the sidewalk into town. I was stopped by a cop within the first ten minutes, but when I showed him my special ID he left me alone. As expected, one of the first businesses I encountered was a swimwear shop. When I walked in, the girl behind the counter looked at me wide-eyed and exclaimed, "Oh my god! Did you lose your suit? Was it stolen? Feel free to throw on a cover-up while you pick something out!"

I just laughed and said, "No, this is normal for me. I'm actually shopping for friends." Of course then she wanted a further explanation of how it was normal, and so I described a bit how I live my life without clothes. She seemed pretty mindblown. Figuring now that I'd told her my story she could be an ally, I said, "The two friends I came here with... they can't get away with walking around naked like I do, but they're looking for a similar experience. What kind of bikinis can I get them that will be as close to naked as possible while still legal in public?" She led me to their "daring" section, and we explored the selection of string bikinis.

I eventually settled on two. The one for Inez was blue and white, and the skimpier of the two. She has smaller breasts than I do, so I figured she could pull off the narrow triangles of slightly translucent material. The floral one I got for Veronica had more coverage on the top, since she has considerably larger breasts, but its bottom was about as slight. I paid for the suits and made my way back to the hotel, excited to see the girls in them.

Don't worry- you'll get to see them too. There will be some photos in my next post.

Posted on: 2013/6/19 23:25

Junior Chatter
Quote:
Don't worry- you'll get to see them too. There will be some photos in my next post.

Score!

Posted on: 2013/6/20 4:43

Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
Quote:
I woke up super-early on Tuesday for some reason, and decided to go down and watch the sun come up over the Atlantic ocean. I made sure to bring my purse with my ID card and whatnot in it, just in case. The sunrise was really beautiful, and the beach was nearly deserted at that hour.

Aww, that must have been so nice. Such a beautiful image.

Quote:
I left the beach, walked past our hotel and down the sidewalk into town. I was stopped by a cop within the first ten minutes, but when I showed him my special ID he left me alone.

I'm surprised all of these people keep taking your ID card at face value. I keep expecting some Cop to look at it and think it's some kind of joke. "Yeah, sure thing kid. I've got one in my pocket that says I'm a bikini inspector."

Quote:
At this point it seemed silly, because the hotel was right on the beach and there were tons of girls coming and going in the skimpiest little bikinis. It's just like, what's the big difference between showing your entire body except for tiny bits of cloth over your nipples and pussy and just showing it all like me. If they can see everything else, everyone can guess what your nipples and pussy look like anyway.

It is kind of weird, isn't it? I guess it's just the way we were raised. I'm perfectly fine in a bikini (well, MOST bikinis. I've seen a few that seem worse than being naked!) but uncover any of the usual no fly zones and my face turns into a beet. Intellectually, I know thats kind of silly, but emotionally it's just my nature at this point I guess.

I'm glad your having fun though, Hope! I can't wait to see what your next chapter will bring. I just hope you weren't so hard on Veronica and Inez. It's all fun and games until somebody gets naked! I'm pretty sure they've got that printed on a plaque around campus somewhere...

Posted on: 2013/6/21 19:50

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
I got back to the room and found Veronica in her pajamas- well, not pajamas so much as a tank top and short shorts, but what she sleeps in anyway- eating cereal. I could hear Inez in the shower.

"Oh hey," said Veronica. "Where've you been?"

"Watched the sun rise on the beach, and then took a little shopping trip. I got presents for you and Inez."

The shower had shut off now and Inez, who must have been drying off, called out through the bathroom door "Did I hear presents? Exciting!"

"I'll wait and give them both at once," I answered, "They ma... Well, they don't match, actually. But they're kind of the same thing."

"I have a guess, and I'm a little nervous if I'm right, but I'll wait," said Veronica.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Inez came out, brushing her hair, and completely naked. Not even a towel covered her. Veronica and I both stared.

"What?" She asked. "It's just us girls here! Hope goes naked everywhere, I should at least be allowed to go naked in the hotel room." Veronica and I both laughed. "Anyway," continued Inez, "I wasn't sure what to put on."

"You're in luck!," I said. I opened my shopping back and pulled out the tiny blue and white bikini, holding it out to her. "Remember yesterday you two said I could pick out better swimsuits for you? Well here you go!"

She examined the suit, eyes wide. "Oh my god, this is tiny!"

"It will cover what it needs to cover," I replied, "And with me around, you never be the barest girl, or the one who gets the most stares."

"She's got a point," said Veronica. "Try it on!"

Inez shrugged and began to put on the suit, making sure the ties were just tight enough so it fit snugly. When it was on, she was barely less naked than she'd been before, but her pussy lips and tiny breasts were covered at least. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Can I really go out in public like this?" she asked, looking over her should to see how uncovered the thong left her butt. "I feel so..."

"Don't you say naked," I interrupted. "Because I know naked, and you are not naked with that on. Of course you can go out in public."

"I guess I can," she said finally. "But I want to see Veronica in her suit too!"

Veronica look nervous, jumping up and saying, "I need a shower first!"

"Good idea," I said. "Oh, and are you all shaved, you know, down here?" I pointed to my own bald pussy.

"Not all the way!" She said, "I usually leave a strip."

"Better get rid of it," I said with a smile, "To be on the safe side, with suit I got you. You don't want it peeking out." Veronica's eyes were like saucers as she closed the bathroom door. Inez and I both laughed as we heard the shower start.

When Veronica was done she came out naked, as Inez had. Unlike the two of us, who are Latin American and dark skinned, Veronica is a pale ginger, and her cream skin dotted with freckles is really quite lovely. I gave her the floral suit and she quickly put it on. She was relieved it wasn't quite as skimpy as Inez's. Her bikini bottom was wider, and not a thong, but it was also much lower cut, proving me right about the landing strip.

They both wanted to take cover-ups down to the beach, but I convinced them not to, saying it was unfair for them to flaunt their ability to cover themselves when I couldn't. They were both nervous as we took the elevator down and stepped out into the lobby, but once there were tons of other swimsuits around, they began to get more comfortable as we got to the beach.

I had brought my camera in my bag, but they refused to pose in the bikinis. I still managed to get some candid shots when they weren't paying attention, though. This first one provides a great look at Inez's suit, although you can't really see Veronica's since she's sitting down:
Open in new window

But then a little later, after they'd put on sunscreen and begun to relax, I got a better shot of them both:
Open in new window

Later on in the day I would get more exciting photos of them, and really that's the least that happened, but more about that next time.

Posted on: 2013/6/22 21:53

Junior Chatter
OMG! Hope, your friends look so sexy in those teeny bikinis! Trying to get pictures like that without them noticing must have been tough. Now you the pain of my eternal struggle...

Posted on: 2013/6/23 19:00

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
We spent the rest of the morning relaxing on the beach. Lots of people stared at me, but nobody asked for my card this time. Of course, lots of people stared at Inez and Veronica too. They blushed and acted nervous for a while, but as time passed they began to relax.

Of course, Inez got a little self-conscious again when she took a dip in the ocean, and discovered on emerging that her nipples and pussy were more visible than ever through the thin, wet fabric. She said, "I can't believe you got me a suit with no lining!"

I just shrugged and answered, "Sorry! I'm just out of the habit of shopping for clothes. I forget what to look for."

By the time it was going on 1, we were all pretty hungry and overdue for lunch. We went back up to the room and I took a quick shower. When I got out, I found Veronica and Inez sitting on the couch in their little bikinis. "We were just discussing whether to change into real clothes, or just put on our cover-ups to go into town," said Veronica.

"Neither!" I said. "There were plenty of people walking around in swimsuits when I was there this morning."

"Oh come on," said Inez. "We're not used to being exposed like you are, and these bikinis are really tiny. We need to put something on."

But Veronica was getting a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "No..." she said to Inez, "I think Hope's right. Let's go like this! It will be an adventure!"

Inez sighed, obviously feeling outnumbered. "Okay, I guess. I suppose it won't seem too weird in a spring break spot like this."

So then the three of us gathered our purses, the two of them put on flip flops, and we set out. Of course, as we walked down the sidewalk from the beachfront into town, we soon stopped seeing other people in swimsuits. Most people we passed were wearing shorts and tees or tank tops, some of the girls in sundresses, and everyone stared at the naked girl and her two friends in the tiny bikinis. I noticed Veronica seemed to be starting to enjoy the attention, though, and Inez at least seemed to be less bothered.

We came to a cute little cafe and decided to have lunch there. But when we tried to go in, the hostess stopped us. "You girls can't come in here like that!" she said, "This is a family restaurant!" I had to admit, she looked much more respectable than the three of us, in her tight polo shirt and khaki short shorts.

"Actually," I said, opening my purse, "I'm allowed to go anywhere like this. See, my nudity is required by law." I showed her my ID card.

She looked at the card, then up at me, and then to Veronica and Inez, standing nervously behind me. "Okay..." she said slowly, "I guess you're okay to come in, Hope, but your friends still need to wear some real clothes."

"We didn't bring any with us!" protested Veronica. "We're just trying to support our friend who has to be naked."

"Sorry girls," said the hostess. "It's not really up to me. You should try the Odysseus Tavern across the street, though. They're a lot more easy going about this kind of thing, and their food's pretty good."

We walked out and looked across the street. The Odysseus looked like a bar more than a restaurant, but it did have a sign advertising lunch specials, and another saying "18 and Over," which was a plus since that's how old we all are.

As we crossed the street Inez said, "I can't believe Hope is naked, and it's the two of us who are considered indecent!"

"That's just the magic of being me!" I answered with a laugh.

What happened in the Odysseus, as it turned out, completely changed the rest of our vacation.

Posted on: 2013/6/24 20:05

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
We walked into the Odysseus Tavern, which didn't seem to have a hostess at all. It was a pretty big room, with tables surrounding an empty dance floor and a bar at one side. There were only about four tables with people at them, and a couple of people at the bar. Not everyone looked up when we came in, but everyone who did stared. The three of us stood there for a long moment, one naked girl and two practically naked girls in a room where everyone else was fully clothed, wondering if we were about to kicked out of another restaurant.

But happily, the woman behind the bar just smiled at us and said, "Hi girls! Sit wherever you like and I'll be right with you!" We picked a table near the bar, close to only one of the other occupied tables, a long one half-full of people who seemed close to our age. The other people who were eating there were on the other side of the dance floor, and seemed older and a little more unnerving in how they looked at us.

The lady from behind the bar, a pretty Asian woman in a short dress, came over to our table a few minutes later. As she walked up she smiled and said, "Let me guess! You three made a bet to see who could wear the least clothing today," she pointed at me, "And you won! Does that mean they're going to buy you lunch!"

"Oh I wish!" I answered, laughing. I was going to explain that I can't wear clothes, and offer to show her my card, but I thought better of it and decided to wait and see if she asked. Interestingly, she didn't. Instead she just took our orders and left, returning a moment later with our sodas. I think we were all wondering if we could have ordered alcoholic drinks, but since we were getting away with our lack of clothing, we didn't want to push our luck.

The food turned out to be quite good, and as we ate and talked, Inez and Veronica seemed to forget their embarrassment at being almost as naked as me, and became much more casual. Meanwhile, I noticed the five people at the nearby long table kept looking over at us, and I got the distinct impression they were talking about us. I mean, I guess that shouldn't have been surprising, all things considered.

Naturally, when I noticed them paying attention to us, I started paying more attention to them too. There were three guys and two girls, all apparently in their late teens or very early 20s. They all had beers, so I figured they were probably 21, but like I said we weren't really sure of this bar yet, so maybe not. They were all very good looking, but in a sort of hipstery way, not like the popular kids at school. Two of the guys were white, one with short brown hair and glasses, and one with long blond hair. The third guy was black, and probably the most handsome of the three, with hair that was a little shaggy without quite being an afro. The two girls were both gorgeous. One was dark with dark hair. She might have been mixed race like me, or just a white brunette with a good tan. She was wearing supershort jean cutoffs and a tank top that didn't quite meet them. The other was very white, blonde in fact. She had on an incredibly short blue sundress, which I got a great look at as she got up and went to the bar for another drink. Out of all of them, she in particular kept looking at me. I tried not to let her catch me looking at her, but we made eye contact once and she smiled.

Then this game of mutual staring got more intense. The black guy, who was sitting across from her, got up and went to the bathroom. He left his chair pushed out, which from where I was sitting gave me a clear view of her crossed legs under the table. Then, as I was looking, she slowly uncrossed them and put both feet on the floor, spreading her knees apart. Beneath her short dress, I saw that she wasn't wearing panties. Even in the dim light under her table, I could see her shaved pussy. My eyes wide, I looked up to her face to see if she seemed aware, and she looked right into my eyes with a very knowing smile. I felt myself blushing.

Both my friends noticed how distracted I was. "What's the matter, Hope? You look like you saw a ghost," said Inez.

"Um... that blonde girl, at the other table," I said under my breath, "She just flashed me. She looked right at me and showed me her pussy!"

"She's not wearing underwear?" exclaimed Veronica, more loudly than I was comfortable with.

"Oh what," said Inez with a grin, "Like everybody over here is fully dressed?"

"No she's not," I said, "Not that I can judge, of course, or want to. It was just surprising."

"Did it turn you on?" asked Veronica.

"Yeah," I said, "I guess it did. I'm afraid to look back at her now, though."

But then of course, we all peeked in that direction, and saw to our surprise that both the pantiless blonde and her dark haired friend were standing up and walking toward our table.

Posted on: 2013/6/26 22:26

Freshman Chatter
I'm really enjoying reading this story, Hope! I have to say though, you're drawing it out a bit. It's still lunchtime on Tuesday, right? I can't even imagine where things go from here. But your adventures give me something to think about while I'm sitting in class masturbating this week.

Posted on: 2013/6/26 23:18

Junior Chatter
Oh, I definitely like where this is going...

Posted on: 2013/6/27 22:00

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
"Hi, sorry to bother you," said the dark-haired girl in the tank top and daisy dukes.

"Well, not that sorry..." said the smiling blonde in the sundress who had shown me her pantiless, hairless pussy only moments before.

"We were talking," continued her friend, "And we decided we had to come over and tell you how much we love how you're dressed!"

"Especially you," said the blonde, looking at me. All three of us blushed, unsure what to say.

"Um... thanks!" said Veronica, her freckled cheeks still pink. "I'm Veronica, that's Inez, and the totally naked one is Hope."

"Nice to meet you," said the dark haired girl. "I'm M.C. This is Taylor."

Taylor was still looking at me. "Do you spend the day naked often, Hope?"

I laughed, as did my friends. "Actually, I've spent every day naked since I was sixteen."

Both girls looked confused. "How old are you now?" asked Taylor.

"Eighteen, same as my friends," I answered. "So I've only been naked for about a year and a half."

"Only?" exclaimed M.C. "Seems like a long time to me!"

"I'm just getting started," I said, feeling suddenly proud of my nudity in a way I'm usually not. "I'll be at least 22 before I put on clothes again."

"Okay," said Taylor, "I'm officially fascinated. Why don't you girls come join us at the big table and we can talk more?"

We looked over at the table where the three guys were all looking over toward us. Veronica and Inez quickly agreed and began gathering their stuff. I hesitated for a moment, but Taylor noticed, and added, "Don't be nervous, Hope. They're all gentlemen. I strut around half naked in front of them all the time, and they leave me alone because they know I prefer girls."

And with that, I was won over.

Posted on: 2013/7/7 11:24

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
It turns out the five of them were college students, all majoring in theatre. M.C. (short for Marie Christine) was dating Tony (the blond guy). Jon (glasses guy) and Davis (black guy) were Tony's best friends, and Taylor was M.C.'s roommate, but really they were all pretty close, being in the same program together. They were all sharing a beach house for the week, which turned out to be very close to our hotel.

Naturally I ended up telling the story of how I ended up finishing high school with no clothes, and the added story of how I'm now going without them for college too. Everybody seemed pretty fascinated. They guys were indeed very polite, although of course they couldn't help staring a bit at my naked body and my friends' nearly naked ones.

With eight people at the table, the conversation soon split up into smaller groups, which gave me a chance to talk to Taylor. Feeling daring and playful, I was direct with her, asking, "So did you flash me on purpose, or is that just the sort of thing that happens by accident when you wear a tiny dress with no panties?"

"Some of both," she said with a grin. "I mean, it happens plenty by accident, but sometimes it happens on purpose too, including that time. I wanted to show you that we had something in common."

"That we both have pussies?" I said in a playful mocking tone.

"That we're both okay with people seeing them.

"So you show yours off a lot?"

"Well, it's not uncovered every day like yours is, but yes. Honestly, any kind of public exposure turns me on bigtime."

"Oh," I said with a smile spreading across my face, "Then everything about me must turn you on."

"You bet it does," she answered, smiling back.

Obviously that was a conversation I was interested in continuing. Unfortunately, everyone was done with their food and drinks, and the consensus was that it was time to go. "Are you girls going back out on the beach this afternoon?" asked M.C.

"Definitely," I answered without waiting for input from Veronica and Inez.

"We'll find you then," said Taylor. "Obviously we're all meant to be beach friends."

Inez and Veronica both murmured their agreement, looking past the girls to their two single male friends.

Posted on: 2013/7/7 11:27

Senior Chatter
It's funny isn't it, Hope? Struggling with this whole nudity thing has been such an emotional seesaw for you, but for Taylor it seems it would be a dream come true! I guess one of the upsides to all of this is that it's allowed you to meet some interesting (and quite frankly kind of weird) people (myself included! )

Posted on: 2013/7/9 13:42

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
You're right, Alison, it is funny. I know Taylor would love to live naked like I do, and honestly, knowing that makes it more bearable, even enjoyable perhaps, for me. That's one of the things that's been great about meeting so many interesting and unusual people- gaining different perspectives on my own life.

And you never know, I have Taylor's contact info, maybe one day with Dr. Paulhan's help I might be able to have some strings pulled and get her a little card like mine... Could make a nice holiday or birthday gift...

Posted on: 2013/7/10 22:58

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
The three of us walked back to our hotel room, excited about meeting new people. Veronica and Inez no longer seemed bothered walking through town in their little bikinis, and when we got back to the room neither of them even brought up the idea of covering up any further to head back down to the beach. We just re-sunscreened (sunblocked in Veronica's case), grabbed our towels and bags, and went down.

We were just getting settled in our new beach spot, when Taylor and MC showed up. They waved as they approached. They were both carrying beers, and wearing bikinis that were just as skimpy as Inez's. At least, that's what I first thought. When she got closer, I realized Taylor had everyone beat but me, as far as exposure. Her bikini was mesh! It was literally just a pattern of holes, like fishnet. Her nipples were fully visible and poking through it, and her pussy was similarly on display.

I knew this was a sight I had to preserve, so I'd know it wasn't something I dreamt, so before we even really talked to them, I lifted my camera and said, "Say cheese!" They put their arms around each other casually and smiled.

Open in new window

Only when I looked at the photo did I notice that Taylor is fiddling with MC's bikini bottom, which must be why MC is giving her that look.

Posted on: 2013/7/10 23:08

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
MC and Taylor invited us up to the back deck of their beach house to smoke pot with them. They said the guys were out trying to buy some more, always a challenge in a strange city, "But I'm not quite out of my own secret stash," said Taylor.

We sat around in deck chairs passing a joint around. I don't think Veronica had ever done it before, but she was cool about it. I was increasingly getting the impression that spending the whole day with basically no clothes on was really opening her up in a lot of ways.

I took out my camera, but with my reflexes slowed, Taylor grabbed it out of my hand and took a picture of my brief annoyance.

Open in new window

Then a few minutes later, when I was much more stoned, she took another shot of me that I didn't even know about till I looked at my camera later.

Open in new window

After that, she gave me my camera back. I commented, "I wanted to get some good photos of Veronica and Inez in their cute suits that I bought them, but they wouldn't pose for me."

Taylor laughed and said, "I bet they'll pose now if you ask nicely."

The two of them were obviously pretty high, and both started giggling at the thought. "Come on," I said, "You both know you look hot, and everyone in town's seen you today, so how about some nice photos?"

Veronica glanced at Inez and said, "Okay! Let's take a good picture or two!"

"Not here though," said Taylor with a smile. "Let's go back down to the beach."

"Um... okay. Yeah, let's do it," said Inez.

As we walked back down, Inez and Veronica whispered to each other. They obviously had a plan in mind. When we were back near the waves, where we'd set up our chairs earlier, Veronica said, "Okay girls, you ready for some hotness?" We all laughed. I raised my camera as the show began.

Open in new window

Open in new window

They only kissed for a moment before they both cracked up laughing, but I said, "Wow... yeah, that's a photo to remember."

Posted on: 2013/7/14 10:06

Senior Chatter
Wow... sounds like I'm not the only one having fun on my vacation!

Posted on: 2013/7/14 10:42

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here