Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Hope's Visit to Campus [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Hope's Visit to Campus
Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
After all the discussions we had before I visited, I figured I should follow up by sharing the story of my visit. I'm hoping to have some help along the way, but we'll get to that.

Early Thursday morning my Mom drove me to the airport. This was my first real trip by myself, but I'm 18, so it seemed like time. I'd been in the airport naked before, last summer, but this was the first time I had nobody with me. Of course I had to show my special ID card, explaining my "legally required nudity" status at the ticketing counter and again at security. I hate the way people look back at me after they read the card. Women usually give me looks of disbelief and pity, while men usually grin in this way that makes me uncomfortable. On the other hand, going through security is always a breeze. Despite my dark skin, nobody's going to accuse me of smuggling anything.

The flight itself was kind of annoying. I was seated next to this older man, and all he did was stare at me while talking about how ridiculous it was that I was made to go naked in public, "Nobody did that sort of thing in my day... blah blah blah."

Finally we landed in New Town, and I caught the shuttle bus to campus. It was funny, but once we were in New Town, nobody asked me to explain my nudity or anything. They just took me in stride, which was a nice change.

When I got to campus I found a map and started looking for the Visitor Information Center. As I was walking through campus, I began noticing the things I've read about on this site about how the girls were dressed. No pants or shorts, only the shortest dresses and skirts. I could see lots of girls' butt cheeks as they walked... not that I look at girls' butts or anything. Some girls were definitely wearing longish shirts with no bottoms at all!

And then I saw something I'm REALLY not used to: a red haired girl was walking toward me, and she was every bit as naked as me! Just walking through the middle of campus like it was normal, and nobody was particularly staring at her, or at me for that matter. I couldn't help but grin at her as we passed, and she smirked and said, "Inspection's a bitch, huh?" I didn't really know what she meant, but I smiled and nodded.

When I got to the visitor center I went straight to the visitor pass office. I explained to the girl behind the desk that I was a prospective student and needed a visitor's pass. She looked me over and said, "Yeah, I guess you didn't get here quite fast enough."

I had no idea what she meant, so I said, "Oh... can I still get one?"

She said, "Of course, but we'll have to take your picture like that." I shrugged and went over to have my picture taken. A few minutes later, I was given the pass that Truthgirl already posted a picture of. The girl said, "Now you should be able to take that over to the inspection office, and they'll probably give you your clothes back."

I realized then that we'd had a misunderstanding, and shook my head. "Oh no," I said, "I haven't been inspected. I didn't have any clothes when I got here. Because of something that happened in my home town, I'm not allowed to wear clothes in the first place."

"Oh," she said, "I'm not sure this pass is right for you, then. Hold on a minute." She grabbed the pass from my hand and got up from her desk. That's when I realized she was naked from the waist down, which was surprising even after reading Alison's story about this same office. She walked out of the room with my pass. When she came back a few minutes later, she asked for documentation of my status. I showed her my special card. She told me I'd have to take a new photo, as the first one was the wrong format. "I wish you'd explained this when you came in," she said.

"You didn't ask," I replied, "Usually people ask."

She sent me back in to have a new photo taken. I was started to feel like I was getting the run around, which is why I posed for the new photo with my hands impatiently on my hips. But soon enough they gave my the Visitor's Pass I actually got to keep:
Open in new window

It felt weird to wear a card around my neck with a picture of my naked body on it, and the truth about my required nudity, but it wasn't embarrassing exactly, because it's not like the Pass revealed anything that wasn't obvious.

After finally getting my pass, I went down the hall to meet up with a campus tour that was about to start. There were a bunch of other high school seniors already there, fully clothed and with their fully clothed visitor's passes. Unlike the college people I'd encountered, they all stared at me when I arrived. The tour guide, a blonde girl in a super-short sundress and a nametag reading Sarah, waved at me and said, "You must be Hope. I heard we had one prospective today who's already naked."

Before I could answer, one of the high school girls said, "What do you mean, already?" But Sarah ignored her.

Most of the campus tour was uneventful, but it was interesting when we got to the gymnasium, Sarah the tour guide took offer her dress as she went in, leaving her in nothing but sneakers. The rest of the tour group was kind of freaked. Sarah explained, "Because I'm a student, I have to follow the dress code for this building, which doesn't allow dresses. None of you have to worry about that, because you have Visitor's Passes, and of course Hope doesn't have to worry about it anyway." Several of the girls in the group gave me dirty looks after that.

Eventually, the campus tour was over. I didn't have anything official to do until Friday morning, and I'd already made plans to meet up with Alison. We met up at Tall Ones Coffee. To my surprise, Alison was also naked! After talking to her online, it was great to finally meet her. We hugged, and then I laughed and asked if she'd shown up naked just to make me feel welcome. She said no, and explained... but I'll leave it to Alison to decide whether or not she wants to tell the story of how she ended up naked that day.

My free period is nearly over, so I'll have to pause my story for now. There's still plenty to tell though, so check back.

Posted on: 2013/4/29 10:06

Edited by Admin on 2013/5/4 15:24:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Hope's Visit to Campus
Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
I don't know if I can adequately express to everyone how much I was looking forward to Thursday afternoon. Back in grammar school, my class did a project one year where we exchanged addresses with students from other schools and basically made pen pals. I ended up becoming real good friends with this girl from Ohio and we shared everything with one another. We even sent each other presents and things for Christmas and birthdays! Our friendship outlasted the project by a long stretch and we made all sorts of fanciful long term plans for ourselves, but none of them ever came to be. As time wore on, our correspondence slowed down and eventually petered out until we lost contact with one another entirely. Losing that friend and never meeting her in person has been one of the biggest regrets of my life, so I guess I have a real emotional investment in this sort of thing. That's kind of a tangent I guess, but I'm just trying to convey to anyone reading just how excited I was the day Hope came by to visit!

I could barely sleep the night before. my mind was filled with so many questions. Was Tall Ones really the best place to meet? Where should we go afterwards? What should I say? How should I greet her? What should I wear? (as it turns out, that last question ended up being entirely academic, but I had no way of knowing that at the time!) Eventually though, I did pass on into a state of fitful slumber. When I awoke, it was all I could do to contain my excitement and struggle my way through my daily routine of fighting the early morning shower traffic, grabbing something to eat and enduring the drudgery of sitting through class after class all of which I couldn't possibly have cared less about, at least not on this particular Thursday!

Eventually though, I did make it through. I wasn't exactly sure when Hope would be finished with the official campus tour, so me and liz went to Tall Ones together to grab a cup of joe and wait it out. I could tell that Liz was pretty excited about Hope's visit too, though not quite in the same way as me. She had that little twinkle in her cat-like eyes that always preceded the best of her times, but she seemed much more in control of her excitement than I. That being said, the magic of the day had brought out in Liz an uncommon sense of generosity, to the point where she'd offered to pay for everyone's meal, myself included. I tried to protest of course, but she forced me to leave my purse and all of my money behind at the dorm room, leaving me little choice but to throw myself upon her tender mercies the moment the check arrived. And so, a cup of coffee in each of our hands, we sat, and we waited.

Open in new window

Just about the time we had both finished our first cup however, Liz's cellphone began to buzz and a look of sudden urgency took hold of her face. "Sorry Ally!" She said, gathering her things in a hurry. "Something's just come up and I have to go right away! I guess I'll have wait to meet Hope until you come back to the dorm!"

As urgent as I'm sure this emergency was, the look on her face could hardly have compared to mine at that moment. As I'd said before, I didn't have any money and my meal ticket was about to go running out the door. "Liz, wait!" I said, grabbing her at the wrist. "I didn't bring any money, remember? What about my drink? And who's going to pay for Hope?"

A look of sudden realization seemed to fall upon Liz's face, and she began to sort through her pockets for the money. "Sorry, I forgot all about that! Don't worry, I'll pay for our stuff. As for Hope, if her story is to be believed, she should be arriving in her birthday suit, right?"

"Right." I answered.

"Well, then that shouldn't be a problem!" Liz chimed right back. "Nudie cuties eat for free, remember? Oh... shoot..."

"What, what's the matter?" I said, reading the worried look on Liz's face and responding in kind.

"Well, this is embarrassing... I only brought enough money to pay for one coffee!"

"I heard that!"

Whirling around to see the origin point of the last comment, I came face to face with a surly looking barista named Marge who was staring at me and Liz with the look of death.

"Oh, no! No way!" Marge began. "You kids are always running off without paying for your drinks here! And you know who has to pay for it then? ME! That's who! No way, I'm calling campus security. This nonsense has to stop!"

"Liz!" I started to cry, but as usual, my red haired friend had already come up with a plan.

"Wait, hold on!" Liz shouted, bringing Marge to a temporary halt. "I have enough money on me to pay for my drink!"

"Yeah, okay, fine." Marge replied. "How about the other one?"

"Well... if you're naked, you get a free drink, right?" Liz said, unable to hide the sly grin forming out of her lips. She does so enjoy being the clever one!

"Right." Marge replied. "I know what your thinking, and no. You have to show up, and drink the whole thing in the nude. You can't just come in fully clothed, flash your tits real fast and get the discount. That's not the way it works, and the two of your have already finished your drinks!"

I was about to say something, but Liz cut me off. It was about at this moment that I got the sinking feeling that I was now a bystander to an discussion that concerned nothing else besides my own fate. It's truly remarkable how often that happens, isn't it?

"She's not just going to strip off and leave though! Ally here fully intends to stick around and wait for a friend who's supposed to meet her here. If she stays naked the entire time that should more than qualify her for the full discount! Plus the girl who's coming to meet her will be naked too, so no harm no foul!"

"Oh yeah?" Marge said incredulously. "And whats to stop blondie over here from grabbing her stuff and doing the old dine and dash the minute I turn my back, huh? I can't keep my eyes on her the whole time, I have other stuff to do around here, you know!"

"Oh, thats no problem at all!" Liz answered happily. I'll take her clothes with me! Trust me, Alison has been looking forward to meeting this girl for a long time now, no way she'd dash, and even if she did get the urge, she's such a shy little thing she'd never run out in public with nothing on unless she absolutely had to!"

The barista thought about it a moment and then finally caved. "Alright, fine. But no tricks, alright? I'll remember your faces if you dash on me, count on it!"

"No problem!" Liz replied happily. Then she turned her attention to me. "Okay Ally, get naked! Come on, hurry up, off with it! I've got an emergency, remember?"

Caught like a dear in the headlights, it took me a moment or two to process everything that had happened in the last few minutes, but, in short order I gave in to Liz's incessant and rapid fire demands. In no time at all, the green sundress I had worn was over my head and in Liz's hands. Next, I kicked off my sandals, and they joined my dress, stuffed inside Liz's purse with a disquieting amount of carelessness on her part.

"Well, I'm off!" Liz said before turning to leave. "Don't worry, Megsy should be along shortly, so you won't be alone for very long."

"What about you?" I said, curling into a ball on the stool I was sitting on in a vain attempt to hide my nudity. "Your carrying extra clothes in your bag! That's against the dress code policy! Aren't you afraid you'll get inspected?"

She just laughed. "Oh, Ally, I can't remember the last time I got inspected. It's all in how you carry yourself. I just walk right by most of inspectors, and none of them would even think of stopping me. Besides, I know a few people on the inside. Trust me, I'll be fine."

"I hope so..." I muttered, not really buying her bluster. As someone who had been inspected on very thin pretense numerous times, I absolutely did not share her confidence.

"Aweeee." She cooed, stepping back in just long enough to pinch my cheek. "Thanks Ally. Don't worry about me though. I like to live dangerously!" With that she wiggled her fingers at me like a witch casting a spell and slowly backed out of the cafe leaving me all alone and naked as a new born baby.

Fortunately, I wasn't lonely long. As Liz predicted, Megs was on the scene only moments after my other friend had left. Her arrival was of course heralded by the sound of a camera click as she snapped a picture of my bare buns from behind.

Open in new window

After the initial shock of having my picture taken in this shameful state, talking with Megsy went a long way to putting me at ease, and soon I relaxed my position from a tight ball of anxious flesh to a more natural state with one hand cupped over each of my boobs, and both legs crossed and clamped together as tightly as I could manage. We talked for a bit, but not much happened between her arrival and Hope's, so I'll just skip straight to the good part.

By the time Hope arrived, the place was really starting to get crowded and Marge started giving me dirty looks, probably because I was taking up space that could be put to better use by paying customers. I really did feel kind of bad. She seemed like the only person actually working there, and she looked so stressed out stalking around the place with a microphone in her hands that put her voice through to the place's PA system. Eventually, she came over and started to give me the business about spending the whole day in the shop and putting her own about my friend. When she asked Megs if she wanted anything, and Megs said she didn't drink coffee, she looked like she might have blown her top. If I'm going to be honest, if Hope hadn't arrived when she had, Marge probably would have thrown me out right on my naked butt!

In anticipation of just that, Megsy had begun to make her way to the door as I tried my best to settle Marge down. When Hope arrived, she walked right passed Megsy and right towards me!

Open in new window

"Allison?" A sweet, soft voice said from behind me. In an instant, I knew exactly who it was, and, forgetting all about Marge and my nakedness for just a moment, I instantly spun around and ran over to give her a big hug!

Open in new window

"Oh my god! Hope! It's so great to finally meet you!" I shouted, bursting with joy. Her state of undress was of course, totally obvious, but it took me a moment to notice the ID around her neck, and what it said. "Wow, I guess you weren't lying about all of that naked stuff, huh?"

"Nope!" Hope replied, laughing. "I'm glad to finally meet you too! Speaking of nudity though, you uh... you didn't show up naked just to make me feel welcome did you?"

"No!" I shouted a fresh blush flowing into my skin as the events of the day replayed instantly in my mind. "Come on, lets go grab a seat and I'll tell you all about it.

"Oh, ok." Hope replied, stifling a giggle. "Just another ordinary day in Central U, huh?"

"You have no idea!" I quipped.

"Oh, I think I'm starting to get one or two!" She answered as we made our way to the back. After all of that anticipation I was happy to see that we were getting along so quickly. With all of that anxiety gone, it was like a dream come true. There's more to the story of course, but I'm running out of time. I'll be back with the second half of this chapter in Hope's story as soon as I can, but for now: To be continued!

P.S. Special thanks to Megsy for taking all of the above pics with the exception of the first one of Liz which I snagged while fiddling around with my camera phone. kisses!

Posted on: 2013/5/4 14:46

Senior Chatter
Hope and I waited until we made it as deep into the place as we could be before resuming our conversation. The cafe was getting kind of packed so we didn't manage to get as deep inside and out of the way as I would have liked, but having two naked girls in Tall Ones was normal enough not to attract too much attention. Shortly after we'd each grabbed a stool however, Hope was slightly startled by the sudden reappearance of Megsy who was a little miffed at being left out of our kodak moment a few seconds ago.

"Oh, so what am I, chopped liver?" Megsy laughed, slightly exasperated.

"Excuse me?" Hope relied. "I'm sorry... who are you?"

"It's me! Megsy! From the forums?"

"Oh." Hope replied, still a little puzzled. "I don't think we ever spoke on the forums, but I do remember seeing your posts. You're the girl who likes taking pictures, right?"

Megsy smiled knowingly. "You might say that. Sorry about the tude, it's just that you walked right by me and..."

"I didn't recognize you." Hope said, bluntly. "I don't even see how I could. I did read a bunch about you though when I was looking around on the school site, but in all of the pictures and everything I don't think I ever saw your face, so how could I even know what you look like?"

"Hmm..." Megsy replied, considering the matter. "You know, you might be right. Guess I'm usually on the other end of the camera. Oh well, all is forgiven I suppose. So, uhm... nice to meet you I guess?"

It was at this point that I chimed in. "Hope, this is my good friend Megan the living camera, who sometimes has all of the social skills that name implies."

"Hey!" Megsy shouted in retort.

"Lighten up!" I replied. "Next time don't be so rude to our guest! Megan, this is Hope. There, now you've both been properly introduced. No more attitude!"

With that, they shook hands and we all resumed conversation. Marge arrived shortly and took a drink order from Hope. After I explained how the discount works, Hope smiled and said "Well, I guess this whole nudity thing is finally paying off, huh? Are there lots of deals like that around campus?"

"Here and there." I replied. "You can get a little extra in some places if you show a little skin. I'm not usually in the habit of doing that myself, but, hey, here we are, right?"

"Yup just two naked girls in a coffee shop! Nothing unusual about that!" Hope replied with a light chuckle.

It was around this time that I noticed that Hope didn't really seem to know what to do with her eyes. She seemed to be alternating between taking quick peeks at my body, struggling to look at my face and staring at random parts of the room. I had to take a moment to laugh inside. How ironic that this girl had been naked in public so often and for so long, and I was only now realizing that she was probably not very used to seeing other girls naked in the same context. I thought about what I looked like from her perspective. I was sitting on the stool right next to her, with the seat spun around to face in her direction. I wasn't bothering to cover anything up at this point, so just about anything you might be curious to see was out in the open. My tan lined breasts were prominently on display and she could probably even see a little bit of my crotch, though I had my legs crossed because my mother taught me to sit like a lady ; ) I thought about what it would have been like for me to try and carry on a conversation under similar conditions when I first arrived on campus and decided that she might need to have her mind set at ease.

"It's alright to stare a little bit." I said which seemed to shock her a little bit. "Not that I desire the attention mind you, but I guess it's only natural. I know that I wasn't used to seeing naked girls all over the place when I first arrived on campus. I kind of... stared a bit too. It's just strange at first, you know? But, like I said, it's okay. Here I am!" I said, spreading my arms out and gesturing at my body. There was a moment of tense silence as she simply stared and I sat still like a statue on display. Finally, I broke the silence by laughing and she quickly followed.

"Well, thanks for that!" Hope said, talking through giggles.

"No problem!" I answered. Noticing how my laughter was causing my tits to wiggle and bounce, I suddenly became a little self conscious and found myself cupping them in my hands as we continued he conversation. "I guess I just kind of figured this would all be nothing at all for you. I mean, you've been bare assed naked in front of god and everybody for a long time now. It didn't occur to me that any of this might be new or surprising to you!"

"It's understandable." She replied, soberly. "I'm used to being the center of attention, not the other way around. It'll take some getting used to, but not much. I'm already feeling a lot more comfortable with it.... by the way, I stand by what I said about your boobs."

Laughter again. We spent a bit of time complimenting each others bodies, and just yaking about random things when Megsy pointed out Hope's ID card. We all agreed that it was kind of silly that Hope was walking around naked with a naked picture of herself around her neck, but if it exempted her from the touching rules and all of that it was worth it's weight in gold as far as I'm concerned.

Just as I was sure that Hope was about to finish her coffee, Megsy said something that hit me like a fist. "Isn't that Bobby Keegle over there?"

My blood ran cold. I didn't know what to do, so I just froze, my hands tightening in a death grip around my tits and my legs clamping together, vicelike over my sex.

"Who's Bobby Keegle?" Hope asked.

"It's this guy from science class that Alison likes." Megsy answered. "He just walked in the door. I don't think he's seen us yet."

Not knowing what else to do, I (very rudely I'm sorry to say) shoved Hope out of her seat and laid myself down flat upon it, spreading my body out across the two stools. From where Bobby was standing, I figured the seat backs would keep me out of sight and out of mind.

Open in new window

"What the heck?!" Hope exclaimed.

"Shush!" I hissed. "Be quiet! Act casual! Pretend I'm not here!"

"...Why?" Hope replied, legitimately confused.

"Because I don't want Bobby to see me, thats why!" I answered, trying my best to get my point across without being too loud.

"... I thought you said you liked him?" sayeth Hope, again, quizzically.

"I do! That's why I don't want him to see me naked!"

"But... if you like him, wouldn't you want him to see you naked?"

"No! I mean, well, maybe, yes, someday but not now! Not like this!"

"This is kind of weird..."

"Can you please just shush before Bobby decides to notice the talking chairs!?"

Arguing no more, Hope finally acquiesced to my request and restrained herself to making small talk with Megan. After a few moments had past, I lifted my head up slightly to see if Bobby was out of sight.

Open in new window

"Looks like the coast is clear Ally." Megsy said a little sarcastically. "He's looking the other way. Want to get out of here while the getting is good?"

"Yes, please!" I said, barely containing the urgency in my voice. "So long as Hope's done with her coffee I mean..."

"Err... yeah, I'm done." Hope said, tossing her cup in the trash. "Come on, lets get out of here before your crush gets a load of what he's missing!"

Without another moments hesitation, we made our way out the door and made a hasty retreat.

Open in new window

I'll be honest. The sudden burst of sunlight and the briskness of the spring wind took me by surprise. I was suddenly reminded that I was bare ass naked in public (AGAIN) but Hope didn't seem to mind. Probably because of her presence more than anything else, I composed myself much more quickly than usual and said "I hope you don't mind cutting the tour a bit short, but I'd REALLY like to go back to my dorm and grab some clothes!"

Everyone agreed that that was a wise idea, especially since Hope had already gotten a proper tour. At Megan's urging however, we took a slightly scenic route. And so we marched on, Hope in front taking in the sights, me giving directions and cautiously lagging behind her and Megsy bringing up the rear.

Open in new window

Exiting Tall Ones left us on the very edge of Terrence Square. The "scenic route" would take us across the Quad, out onto Olympus Lane, across Olympus Park and then finally a sharp right for the Harlow Dorms. We were barely out of the square when Hope dropped back and tapped me on the shoulder and said "At least your not the only one naked, huh?"

Looking across the square I saw a girl sitting on a bench, typing furiously on a laptop while simultaneously shouting into a cellphone, all the while seemingly oblivious to the fact that aside from a pair of sandals, she was totally nude.

Open in new window

"Oh, yeah, I know her. That's Sandra Tate." Megsy observed, while snapping a picture. "She's a business major. Very work oriented. Already busy networking, and junk. It's actually kind of annoying, it's like she doesn't have an off switch!"

"Why's she naked?" It was my turn to ask the question.

"Oh she got into some inspection nonsense earlier in the week. I figure she got an extended nudity punishment or something, but she's not the kind of girl to let a silly thing like that get in the way of business! She probably promised to "do lunch" with somebody. Not too much different than your situation, eh Ally?" Megsy teased.

"I guess not." I agreed.

As we moved on, we passed through the Quad, where we were privileged to bare witness to a number of girls taking advantage of the nice weather to sunbathe or simply relax in the open air in various states of undress.

Open in new window

Open in new window

"You know..." Hope began as we were about halfway through the Quad. "I'm getting the impression that Nudity isn't really that big a deal here. Ally, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but, why do you let it bother you so much?"

"Well, it's about choice really." I answered after giving it a moment of thought. "These girls chose to shed their clothes. I respect that choice, but it's not one I would make. When my choice to keep my clothes on is taken away from me, I can't help it. It's humiliating and I don't think I'll ever get used to it no matter how common it is. it's just not me. My body belongs to me and anyone I chose to share it with. It don't like the idea of making it public property."

Just then, out of the corner of my eye I saw someone who looked extremely familiar. It took me a moment, but I remembered her as one of the girls I met on my first day at CU, and one who had imparted to me some wise advise at that.

Open in new window

She was sunning herself, just as she had been on that first day. She looked over her shoulder at me. Our eyes met and I thought she might have been about to say something when the moment was broken by someone loudly calling my name.

Open in new window

It was girl named Amy that I knew from my english class. She scurried over, naked and embarrassed and quickly explained how she'd been inspected moments ago. Apparently the inspector had found a violation (something about her socks being too long) and confiscated her clothes. She was a little hysterical, but left us shortly as she was late for her next class. As we watched her bare buns disappear into the distance Hope made a brief remark. "Well, I guess your not the only one who feels the way you do Ally."

"Nope, not by a long shot." Megsy answered for me. I was too busy looking for the mystery girl from a moment before. Unfortunately she had mysteriously disappeared. And so, we continued through the Quad and out onto Olympus Lane.

As we walked onto Olympus lane, Megsy supplied us each with a bottle of water since we were both looking a little parched in the afternoon sun. We were only a few steps in when my cell phone started going off. It was Liz calling to see where we were at. All told, the call didn't take very long but it was enough to distract me as a large group of visiting students walked right up behind us!

Open in new window

It wasn't until I hung up the phone that I started to hear the giggles. Then the comments. The entire group had come to a halt, all of them pointing and staring and making comments. "Oh my god it's true! They really do walk around naked!" "Oh man, I am DEFINITELY coming to this school!" "No way I'd ever come to this school!" "Man, look at those tan lines, like why would you even go outside like that?" "Damn son, those girls are butt ass nekkid!"

Hope could tell the comments were getting to me, but she held her head up high and walked on. "Just ignore them Ally. They're just idiots... Ally?"

Open in new window

It was my turn to pull a disappearing act this time. I had hidden behind a tree in order to let the group pass, something that seemed to irk Hope more than I'd expected.

"Oh, that is it!" Hope exclaimed, jumping out into the road behind the other visitors.

Open in new window

"Take a good long look you bunch of losers! Do I have anything you've never seen before? I bet I do. Jerks! Okay, come on Ally, they're gone."

Now more embarrassed by my behavior than my nakedness, I stepped out from behind the tree and joined Hope on the trail again. As we walked, Megsy walked out in front of us, leveling her camera at Hope.

"That was so hot! I'm sorry, you have such a natural grace and beauty, and your body just looks so natural... I have to get some pics. Please?"

Sighing a bit, Hope struck a pose and let Megsy snap away. Hope even removed her visitor pass to make the photos look more "natural."

Open in new window

Megsy actually took a lot of pictures, but I asked her not to include all of them for the sake of brevity. I know a lot of people like their stories to be illustrated, but... well, if Megsy wants to just post all of her pics at a later date that'd be fine by me. The last one we took was one of me and Hope sitting in the grass together. Once she'd snapped the pic, Megsy exclaimed "Awww, this one came out really nice! I could totally see this one making it's way into family photo album or something! Maybe even a Facebook! Hope, you should totally put some of these photos on your Facebook! Your friends will love them!"

Laughing, Hope replied. "I'll think about it!"

Open in new window

Once the photo session was over it didn't take us long to make it back to the dorm. The door was open and as we entered, we found Liz waiting for us. She'd already made herself quite comfortable.

Open in new window

We exchanged greetings, pleasantries and introductions and related the stories of the day. Liz was strangely quiet with regards to her own day, and when I brought up the issue of what emergency had called her away so suddenly she changed the subject very quickly. "I'm kind of hungry..." she began. Are you guys hungry? I think we should all go out tonight and celebrate! I've heard a lot of people are going to Rock Bottom's tonight and..."

"I'm not sure thats a good idea, Liz." I said, cutting her off. "Hope has to go see that psych professor tomorrow and it might not be in her best interest to show up all strung out and exhausted." I turned to Hope at this point. "You can do what you want of course, but if I were you, I'd go to bed nice and early tonight, get a good nights rest, take care of business tomorrow, and then party it up with us on Friday night! What do you say?"

Hope considered her options for moment and then nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan to me." She said at last. "I do agree with Liz though. I am pretty hungry..."

And so, tired from the days adventures, we ordered a pizza to our room and vegged out in front of the TV together watching an entirely too long list of Tivoed TV shows before we all agreed that it was time for bed. As Megan made for the door and Liz and I made for our beds, it occurred to me that we hadn't made any kind of arrangements about where Hope was supposed to sleep. As I crawled onto the covers, I glanced over at her standing stock still between Liz's bed and mine unsure of what to do. Giving her a warm smile, I drew the covers back and said "It's no big deal. You can sleep with me if you want!"

Open in new window

"Or me." Liz purred from the bed next to mine, stretching out like a cat in anticipation of a long relaxing slumber.

Open in new window

Oh dear. Two gorgeous and naked college babes inviting you into their beds... whats a girl to do?

Posted on: 2013/5/11 11:50

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
I know how I'd handle that situation... and I'd win that old contest in the process.

Posted on: 2013/5/11 17:16

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
I hesitated for a moment, because I had never been in bed with any other naked girl, and it just seemed... strange. As nice as Liz was, though, Alison had been a good friend to me all afternoon, so I climbed into bed with her. After the long day I'd had, it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

The strange thing was, when I woke up, I wasn't in Alison's bed anymore! I was in Liz's! I don't know if Alison rolled over and accidentally pushed me out in the night and I just sleepwalked to the closest bed or what... very strange, right? After we all laughed about that, I took a quick shower and headed out to my 9am meeting with Dr. Paulhan.

Thankfully I found the psychology building without too much trouble, and Dr. Paulhan's office within it. His office door was open, no secretary or anything, and as soon as I stuck my head in he smiled and said, "Hope! I've been so excited to meet you!" He jumped up and shook my hand. He's a pleasant man with a beard, and he didn't stare at me in the creepy way that most men do.

We sat down and he asked me questions about my knowledge of psychology, and what interested me in the major, and so on. Then after a while, he changed the subject and asked about my nudity. "I spoke to your principal," he said, "So I understand that you've been fully naked, and not by your own choice, for more than a year now. Do you feel you've adjusted in that time? Does being naked feel normal to you now, or do you still think about it and feel embarrassed?"

"I guess some of both," I replied. "It is normal for me now to be naked, but that doesn't mean I don't get embarrassed. It just means it's normal for me now to be embarrassed too. After all, I'm the only person I know who never gets to wear clothes at all, so the fact that it's normal for me kind of makes it MORE embarrassing, if you see what I mean."

"I believe I do," he said. "Is it different for you, being here at the University, than at home?"

"Actually yes," I answered. "I've already seen so many other naked girls out in public here, which never happens at home. People still look at me here, but nobody treats me like a freak. Walking around naked seems to be a lot more normal. I actually feel like having to be naked all the time wouldn't be nearly as bad if I lived here. But of course that doesn't matter, because by the time I come in the fall I'll be able to wear clothes again."

"Hm," was all he said then, giving me a long penetrating look, but into my eyes, not at my body. Finally he went on, "I'd like to make you an offer, Hope. I can arrange for your full tuition to be paid, as well as a monthly stipend to live on. A free ride, basically, if you'll be my research assistant for the length of your attendance here."

I was thrilled to be offered such a good deal, and he seemed so nice that I couldn't ask for a better boss. "That sounds great, Dr. Paulhan. But well, not to look a gifthorse or whatever, but why me?"

"Well you see Hope, I'm doing extensive research into the psychological effects of public and prolonged nudity, both on the nude person and on those surrounding them, and especially as it relates to humiliation. I need someone I can interview at length about the experience of living entirely without clothes. Obviously, you're my perfect subject. Furthermore, you're obviously a very bright and capable girl, so you'll be able to assist me in other ways as well."

I thought it was weird that he was going to have the school pay me for four years just so he could interview me about my last year and a half of high school, but I didn't want to tempt fate any further by expressing doubts, so I kept quiet about that. "That sounds wonderful!" I exclaimed instead. "I'm meeting with the financial aid office next, so I'll find out what else they were going to offer, but I can't imagine it will be better than what you just did."

"Excellent," said Dr. Paulhan. "I'd also like you to join me for my class at 1 this afternoon. I know you said you'd like to sit in on something, and I think that one will be perfect." Then he told me how to get to the classroom, and shook my hand as we said goodbye.

From there I made my way across campus to the financial aid office. That meeting did not go nearly as well. The lady who met with me kept giving me mean looks and acting like it was my choice to show up naked, and a disrespectful choice at that. She told me that my grades were good, but my discipline record was not, and that posed a problem for them. She eventually came out and said that Central University could over me no financial aid, and wouldn't even back me in getting student loans. I was devastated, especially because I wasn't sure at first if that overruled the offer Dr. Paulhan had made.

Finally I said, "Well, actually, I just met with Dr. Paulhan in psychology, and he offered me a full ride and a stipend to be his student assistant."

The lady smirked. "Dennis Paulhan... I should have known he had something to do with you. That is his choice, though. If he chooses you for that position, you will get all your expenses paid and your stipend. Nobody in this office has the power to stop it. Just be sure you keep him happy, since he's your only shot unless you want to pay out of pocket."

I was really annoyed at this point, knowing that she knew out of pocket wasn't an option since I'd already told her about my single mother's limited means when I was trying to arrange financial aid in the first place. So I just stood up and said, "Well in that case, I don't need to talk to you anymore. Thanks to Dr. Paulhan, I'm going to come here whether you want me or not, and I won't have to pay a thing." And then I walked out of the office.

Posted on: 2013/5/12 14:46

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
I met Alison for lunch, which was nice. We ate at a place called Cheeky's, where the staff wears really amusing uniforms. More about lunch maybe later, though, I really want to get to what happened that afternoon.

Alison had to run off for class, but I was confident I could find my way back to the psychology department for Dr. Paulhan's class. Unfortunately, I kept running into buildings that I couldn't find on my campus map, and I got completely turned around. I was starting to freak a little, turning back and forth in the middle of the sidewalk trying to figure out which way to go, when a friendly voice said, "Do you need help?"

I turned and found that the voice belonged to a beautiful dark haired girl, who was wearing a sleeveless black dress and cute strappy heels. She continued, "Sorry if I'm bothering you. But you're naked, wearing a visitor's pass, and obviously lost. So I though you might need help... of some kind?"

I smiled when I realized she really meant to help me. "Oh! Thank you so much for stopping! I can't figure out where I am."

She looked me up and down, her eyes lingering a bit as she smiled. "And you lost your clothes too, I take it?"

I shook my head and held up my visitor's pass, showing here where it said, "Nudity required at all times." Her eyes widened a bit. "I didn't have any clothes to begin with. But I am lost." I told her the building and room number I was looking for.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, "You're going to Dr. Paulhan's Emotional Responses class! That's where I'm going! I should have known!"

"Why should you have known?" I asked.

"Because you're naked! Don't get me wrong, Paulhan's not a pervert, at least as far as I can tell, but all his research is about people going naked. If you can't ever wear clothes, you'll be his star pupil."

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, he told me about his research, and he does want to interview me about my time without clothes, but by the time I'm here in the fall, I won't be naked anymore... no more than anyone is here, anyway."

"Huh," she said, "I'm surprised he's not keeping you naked, just to further his research."

"Well, it's not his decision," I said matter-of-factly.

"Don't be too sure," she said with a smile. "You'll be surprised how much control the teachers here can exert over things like that." Then she noticed my nervous look and added, "But don't worry. If you've been promised you'll get to wear clothes, I'm sure that will happen. Anyway, I'm Aubrey, what's your name?"

I introduced myself, and then we talked the rest of the walk to the classroom. Aubrey was really sweet, and I felt like we hit it off pretty much immediately. When we got to the building, I asked Aubrey if I could take her photo. She stood on the steps and smiled for me.

Open in new window

When we got to the classroom Dr. Paulhan was already there. "Hope!" he called when I walked in, "Would you mind helping me out a bit today?"

"Of course not," I said, eager to stay on his good side. I stayed at the front of the classroom with him as the rest of the students arrived. They all looked at me as they entered, some just giving me a "who's that" glance and others staring at my body all the way to their desks. Of course, the rest of the girls in the class weren't wearing all that much. A couple of them were totally bottomless. One was wearing a vest and chaps, strangely enough. I'm pretty sure I few people who post here on the boards were there. As I watched everyone enter, I would occasionally glance at Aubrey, who was sitting in the second row, and she'd give me an encouraging smile.

Finally the class started, Dr. Paulhan moved to the lectern and spoke, "Welcome class. As you know, today we'll be wrapping up this week's discussion of embarrassment and humiliation. And lucky for us, we have a prospective student visiting us today, who's going to help us out." He motioned to me and I came and stood next to him, my whole self on display for the class. "As you can see, Hope is naked. And she didn't just get inspected, like most of you claim when you show up for class naked. Hope isn't allowed to wear clothes, ever. She hasn't been for more than a year. Isn't that right, Hope?"

"Um... that's right," I answered, blushing as I began to realize that I was a case study for this lesson.

"First of all," continued Dr. Paulhan, "I'd like to offer the chance for the class to ask Hope any question they want, any question at all. Hope, call on whoever you like, but you must answer honestly." Multiple members of the class began raising their hands. The faces of the students who asked became a blur, so I won't bother trying to describe them. All I remember is the rush of rapid questions:

"Why aren't you allowed to wear clothes?"
"I got in trouble at school, and this is my punishment."
"Isn't that an extreme punishment?"
"Well I think so, but obviously I didn't choose it."
"Do you shave or wax your pubic hair? You look so smooth down there!"
"Neither. The school paid for a laser treatment as part of my punishment, All my body hair is gone permanently."
"Does being naked in front of everyone turn you on?"
"Maybe sometimes. Definitely when someone I find attractive is looking at me."

The questions continued like this, getting more and more embarrassing. Aubrey looked at me sympathetically, but she never raised her hand. Then after a while, Dr. Paulhan stopped the questions and asked some of his own, about the level of embarrassment I was feeling, which was pretty strong at that point. Then he said, "I want to move things in a slight different direction. Hope, I need you to take a moment to look at the class, and then point to the student who you find most attractive." I looked around the classroom, feeling panicky. All of the guys were giving me creepy looks, and most of them were just... gross. Then I made eye contact with Aubrey again. She was looking at me so sweetly and sympathetically, and she really is beautiful, so I surprised even myself and pointed at her.

"Aubrey!" I blurted, blushing. Aubrey just smiled. Dr. Paulhan told her to come up and stand with me.

"First of all," Paulhan asked, "Hope, are you embarrassed that you chose a female student?"

"Yes, maybe. I mean, it doesn't mean... you know."

"I'm not making any judgements at all," said Paulhan sincerely. "Aubrey, are you embarrassed that Hope chose you?"

"Not a bit," Aubrey said with a smile.

"Oh good," said Paulhan. "Now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to take off your clothes as well, I need you to be as naked as Hope." Sighing but not hesitating, Aubrey took off her dress and shoes, leaving her bare. Paulhan reached out for her clothes and she gave them to him. She looked just as good naked as (barely) clothed. Paulhan sat her clothes on his desk and said, "Because Hope chose you, Aubrey, I will be keeping your clothes until Monday afternoon's class. Between now and then, you are to remain naked. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," said Aubrey, apparently taking the news in stride.

"So I must ask you again," he continued, "Are you embarrassed that Hope chose you?"

She looked over at me as she answered, "No sir. I'm embarrassed that I'll be partying naked tonight. And I'm embarrassed that I'll be naked tomorrow when I go to the movies and the mall with my friends. And I'm embarrassed to be going to church naked on Sunday. But I'm not embarrassed that Hope chose me. I'm proud of that."

I couldn't help but smile, amazed that she was somehow not mad at me. When Paulhan turned his question back to me, I admitted to being somewhat embarrassed on her behalf, even though she doesn't have to do anything I don't do all the time.

"Hope," said Dr. Paulhan, "Put your hands on Aubrey's breasts." I couldn't believe this was happening in a class. I was blushing profusely, but I did as he said and cupped her breasts with both hands. She looked right into my eyes and smiled broadly. "Are you feeling embarrassed now, Hope?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I replied, "Very much so."

"But are you also feeling sexually aroused?"

"I... I'd rather not say."

"Hmm," said the professor, "Let's find out. Aubrey, use your hand to check and see if Hope is wet with arousal." My face was burning and my eyes were like saucers I'm sure.

Aubrey put her hand between my legs. I gasped as her fingers gently parted my cleft. "Yes sir," she said with a smile, "She's very wet."

Paulhan nodded and stepped toward me. "No no," he said to Aubrey. "Please leave your hand there." He pointed to me and addressed the class. "Notice how flushed Hope has become. Interestingly, this is a sign of embarrassment, but also a sign of arousal. The two feelings are closely linked, as a girl like Hope who must always go naked is no doubt well aware. Hope, would you like it if Aubrey brought you to orgasm here in front of the class?"

I felt like fire alarms were going off in my brain. "I... I..." I couldn't form a sentence.

Turning back to the class he said, "Now you see that the embarrassment and arousal are pulling Hope in two different directions, while also working together to accelerate each other. Don't worry, Hope, I won't make you answer. I'm sure the class would love to watch Aubrey do that to you, but I think today's lesson is complete. Class dismissed." Aubrey removed her hand, her fingers glistening. Likewise I finally took my hands off her breasts. Dr. Paulhan stepped toward me and said, "I hope that wasn't too hard on you, Hope. And don't worry, if you choose to be my assistant in the fall, I won't have you doing anything like that." I felt relieved that he said that, although I realized of course that my time here in the fall would be different, since I'll be clothed. Then I looked at Aubrey, required to be naked for the next three days, and wondered.

"I will definitely be your assistant," I told him. "Financial aid turned me down, so you're my only option."

"Wonderful!" he said with a smile. "I'll mail you some papers to sign in the next few weeks!" Then he shook my hand and we said goodbye.

Aubrey and I walked out of the building and down the sidewalk together. Nothing was said at first. Finally she said, "Thanks for picking me. It's fun doing stuff like that in class."

"Fun? If you say so," I laughed. "Sorry you have to go naked all weekend."

"No big deal. I'd probably have ended up naked tonight anyway. And I go to a really liberal church." Then she turned around and stood in front of me on the sidewalk. "You should take another photo of me. Like a before and after!" That wasn't an invitation I was going to turn down, so I did.

Open in new window

Posted on: 2013/5/14 23:14

Edited by Admin on 2013/5/18 11:46:42

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
Aubrey didn't have class for a couple of hours, so she offered to show me around campus, more informally than the tour I'd taken. It's really a beautiful place, the CUNT campus- much more green space than I'd expected, mixed with beautiful buildings in all sorts of styles. I took quite a few pictures on our walk. I won't bore you with the ones of scenery, though, since I know all of you are plenty familiar with that stuff. I also took some interesting photos of the girls we encountered as we explored, though, and those I'll share.

Open in new window

These girls were very friendly. They stood like this the whole time we talked with them, and acted obliviously to how exposed they were, but they must have known. Of course, they weren't half as exposed as Aubrey and I were.

Open in new window

I forget her name, but I bet you cheerleaders know her.

Open in new window

Aubrey said the man in the background of this photo is an inspector, and you can see him deciding there's no reason to inspect the girl in the pink dress.

Open in new window

At Central U, there's not much difference between a shirt and a dress.

Open in new window

"Be Ready for Fashion" is a funny slogan for a half-dressed girl. She did have cute shoes, though.

Open in new window

This girl was nice enough to hold the elevator for us while we were exploring the library. Aubrey asked if she'd been inspected, and she said she hadn't but she planned to tell her professors she had if they asked. She just saw what a beautiful day it was and decided she didn't want to wear clothes. Given my own experiences, I was sort of amazed at the idea of going to class naked totally by choice.

Open in new window

This lovely student was shelving books in the library. We asked why she was naked as well, and she said she'd been late to her library assistant job a bunch of times, and the head librarian decided maybe she'd be on time if she didn't have to think about what to wear, so now she has to come to work naked. She said she really doesn't mind, except on Mondays and Wednesdays she has class all day before work, so she has to be naked for the full 12 hours she's out of the dorm.

Open in new window

These two girls are best friends, but the girl on the right is amused because she played a trick that got her friend inspected and her clothing confiscated. Of course, as you can see, the same thing happened to her too, but she clearly less embarrassed about it.

Open in new window

When asked why she was bottomless, this girl just said, "I'm in Sigma Tau Nu. I didn't really understand what that meant, but I forgot to ask Aubrey. Can anyone explain it to me?

Open in new window

I was shocked to find this girl kneeling on a pedestal right inside the main doors to the student union building. Aubrey said she was probably being punished for something, but when we asked she said, "Oh no, I'm getting paid for this. I signed up to take part in a psychology experiment. I just have to go naked all week, do this for two hours a day, and then be interviewed about it." With a sense I knew the answer, I asked her who was conducted the psychology experiment. "Dr. Paulhan," she replied, as Aubrey nodded knowingly.

Soon Aubrey had to go to class, and I decided to go back to Liz and Alison's room and rest for a while, since I knew we'd be going out that night. We hugged tightly, with me still getting used to the sensation of hugging other naked girls, and then she kissed me quickly on the lips, which took me by surprised.

My mind was full of many confusing but exciting things as I walked back to the dorm. When I got there, I used my borrowed key to get in and then went straight to the bathroom. I took a long shower, during which I... well, I guess you could say I released my tension. I dried off afterward and crawled into Alison's bed. Soon I was deep into a nap, and I stayed asleep until I was awoken by one of my hostesses returning.

Posted on: 2013/5/18 11:19

Freshman Chatter
Oh look, there's a naked picture of me on the student forum! It's really OK tho. It's not like anybody hasn't already seen me naked, especially after that weekend. Not that I'm complaining, the naked weekend went fine, at least until my parents showed up for a surprise visit on Sunday.

Posted on: 2013/5/21 7:39

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
Oh no, I didn't even know that happened with your parents! Was it terribly awkward?

Posted on: 2013/5/21 20:28

Junior Chatter
Okay, so Alison started writing all of this stuff down a while back, but she got really upset when it turned out Hope wasn't going to get her clothes back at the end the school year. She's calmed down a lot now that Hope seems to be more or less okay with it, but before that Ally handed all of her material over to me and Megan to finish up. This first part I'm going to do mostly from my perspective. The next part will be mostly taken from Ally's notes, and Megan will do the honors for part three since I think she was the most sober of the three of us by the end of the night.

While Hope was still deep within the grip of her afternoon nap, Alison arrived back at the dorm and promptly stripped off in order to remain in compliance with the Dorm leader's preferred dress code. Being the kindhearted soul that she is though, Alison chose to let Hope sleep a while longer and busied herself instead with some studying. When I finally returned, we were all done with classes for the day and the decision was made: It was time to go out, and not a one of us would return on steady legs!

As I started to get myself ready for the night, Alison did the honors of waking up sleeping beauty herself.

Open in new window

And what a beautiful sight to wake up to! I'm not sure how Megsy managed to get this one, but I'm glad she did! Things may have taken a turn for the worse for her since then, but at that moment, things were certainly looking up for our little nudie cutie!

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead!" Alison said in a sing song voice.

"Mmmm.... What time is it?" Hope replied, sitting up on the bed and beginning to stretch her limbs.

"Time for dinner!" Allie replied. "Then, after that, we're going to head straight to Rock Bottom's!"

"Rock Bottom's?" Hope said, still a little groggy and confused

"It's a club over in town." Alison replied, helpfully. "I've never been there myself, but I've heard its a lot of fun."

Without much further ado, Ally, Megsy and I threw on our outfits and Hope... well, Hope pretty much just fixed her hair and with that, we were off!

Open in new window

I was wearing this little number. It was practically lingerie, but I thought it was classy and very sexy. But I think Alison outdid me this time...

Open in new window

Wowee, right!? I would have thought wearing something like this would be outside of her comfort zone, but when i asked her about it, she said she didn't want to give any inspector an excuse to stop us on the way out. Besides that, she didn't want the naked girl to get ALL the attention!

Without much fan fair we left the campus and made our way out into New Town. Walking around out in the open like that, Alison, Megsy and I began to notice a slight degree of self consciousness coming from Hope. When we asked her about it, she admitted that it was a little weird walking around naked in a strange town. It seemed she was constantly worried that someone would take offense or not understand, especially when we started getting a little close to one of the local churches, but we assured her that everything was alright. Heck, she could walk right into the church and there wouldn't be a problem!

Open in new window

That seemed to cheer her up some.

As we walked merrily along however, we did run into one little voice of decent (that's a pun folks) just as we passed the church. This particular girl was about my age, with short dark hair and glasses. She was very conservatively dressed and seemed to be handing out flyers on the sidewalk. She had her back to us as we approached and didn't notice us until there was a blocked car between us obscuring her view.

Open in new window

She must have overheard us talking about the church and misunderstood, because she was totally against the CU lifestyle and seemed to think that we were all in agreement. "It really is outrageous isn't it? That things in this town have been allowed to fall so far that wonton nudity is permitted even in the house of God!"

"Oh, yeah!" I said, giving Hope a quick nudge. Catching on, Hope added "Totally! It's completely insane!"

The girl with the flyers continued her tirade. "I swear to you, that school is an instrument of Satan! It takes poor innocent girls and it corrupts them into sex crazed harlots! You can see them every day walking around in public dressed in the most disgusting outfits, or even naked as the day they were born!"

"You don't say!" Hope said with a chuckle.

"I do!" The girl said, not picking up on any degree of sarcasm. "At it's not enough that they parade around in public naked as jay birds, but they actually defile the church itself with their sinful bodies uncovered without a hint of modesty!"

"Well, to be fair..." Alison finally chimed in. She looked a bit dour, almost as if she had some sympathy for this delusional harpy. "It's not like most of them choose to go naked. With the school rules, it just sort of happens sometimes. The rules are supposed to promote modesty and traditional gender roles, even if that doesn't end up being the case all of the time..."

"Well, thats a lie, because they seem to do nothing but force girls to dress like sluts, and thats if they even let them keep their clothes on at all!" She shot back quite astutely. "And then, plunged into a world where shame and dignity are exiled and sin is all around them, they actually start to like it! It's a nightmare! Any good and decent person would take one look at a place like that and run screaming in the other direction! These naked and half naked foozies have allowed themselves to fall to the ways of corruption!"

"Some people don't have too many other options." Hope said, far more serious than before. "Not everyone can afford to pay for college, and C.U. might be their only chance for an education."

"What kind of education is worth your dignity? Your immortal soul?" The girl answered aghast.

"I'm sorry dear, but you look to be about college age." I cut her off. "Where exactly do you go to school?"

"I don't!" She snapped back. "C.U. was my only option as well, and I chose not to take it rather than become a part of that diabolical machine! It doesn't have to be that way though! If we all band together and demand s change, we can turn the tide against the school and it's administration! We can bring sanity back to New Town! But none of that is going to happen as long as these lost souls are permitted go naked anywhere they like with every expectation that their shameful state will be accepted! I want to start by taking back the church! That's why I'm handing out these flyers! I'm trying to get a town meeting together so the moral majority in New Town can find their voice again! Please come, won't you? I can tell your good, intelligent girls. We could really use you for the cause!"

At this point, Hope smiled and stepped out from behind the car.

Open in new window

"I'd love to come, but I haven't got a thing to wear!"

With that, Megsy and I likewise left the car behind, joining Hope in laughing as we left the church lady behind us. As we passed, she screamed after us "Laugh it up you whores! You won't be laughing when they throw your naked asses into the lake of fire!"

Alison actually seemed a little disturbed by the whole exchange, but a few jokes and a little friendly nudging got her to laugh along with the rest of us. She did seem a little more self conscious about her choice of dress after that though.

In short order we made it to the restaurant we'd planned on, and, since Hope was getting so much more comfortable being naked in a strange town, we decided to enjoy our meal at one of the outside tables. It was a nice warm day, and to tell you the truth I almost envied Hope her nudity. Almost of course, because, town rules being what they are I could have stripped naked myself if I'd wanted to but it's not really my style. By the time we'd finished our meal, Hope had already related all the events of the day and seemed to be lying back in a state of total relaxation, a fine sheen of sweat glazing her body and causing it to sparkle in the mid day sun.

Open in new window

We all felt so good that we decided Rock Bottom's could wait and ordered some dessert. As we waited for that, Alison chimed in with a story of her own, which will of course be told in the next chapter. Bye for now!

Posted on: 2013/6/3 9:38

Junior Chatter
This next chapter is taken almost exclusively from Alison's notes. It's all told from her perspective, and pretty much all I did was add the pictures I'd scrounged up here and there for a little extra color. I don't know what else to say, so, here it is, from Alison's keyboard to your waiting retinas:

As we sat relaxing in the outdoor caffe, we had a little time to kill while dessert was still on the way. Since Hope had already told us all about her adventures, I decided to tell everyone about the exceptionally strange time I'd had that day.

It began like any other day, walking to class amidst the hustle and bustle, but there was something a little odd. I couldn't put my finger on it at first, but eventually I noticed that a lot of people were walking around in direct defiance of the dress code! Jackets, long pants for girls, layering, all sorts of violators just walking around without a care in the world. Then, all of a sudden it dawned on me that Hope wasn't the only one visiting campus that day. We had a whole flock of prospective students walking around under the protection of their visitor passes. I was glad I wasn't going crazy, but I must admit it felt a little odd to be walking around in the requisite short skirt (much shorter than I'd ever wear if left to my own devices) while there were others walking around at liberty to dress themselves closer to my natural sensibilities. Aside from that though, I really didn't pay them too much mind. Just some future friends walking the grounds and taking it all in for the first time.

Open in new window

It became more of a concern for me however when I finally made it to gym class. You see, I had the misfortune of having to swim laps at the exact moment a group of students came in for the gym tour. As anyone who's ever used the gymnasium around her knows, we take the name rather literally. All students are required to swim in the nude, and I was of course no exception.

Open in new window

One of those aforementioned students snapped this lovely pic of Alison while she was still swimming laps. After bouncing around the CU forums a bit, she knew exactly where to send it!

I'm not sure how long I was swimming around before I realized I was being watched, but as soon as I made that discovery I went from a carefree girl taking a nice, invigorating swim to a bashful skinny dipper caught in the act! I couldn't stop of course, no, not unless I wanted to flunk gym of all things, so I had no choice but to make a little show of myself for a bunch of giggling high school girls. It felt so weird to be swimming around naked like that in front of an audience. All of a sudden I have a whole knew sympathy for intelligent marine mammals kept in captivity. With all of those eyes watching me, I felt like a mermaid trapped in an aquarium and forced to perform stupid tricks. At least they throw fish to the dolphins...

Anyhow, I finished my laps and the gym teacher dismissed us all for the day, which meant it was time to get out of the pool and head for the showers. Unfortunately, things wouldn't be that easy. See, this particular group of prospective students all hailed from the same all girls catholic high school. They seemed to be very clicky, with one girl named Serena standing above the others as the ring leader. No sooner had I exited the pool and grabbed my towel than I found myself completely surrounded and assaulted by a million giggling questions.

"Oh my god, she really is naked!"

"Whats that like?! I mean, how can you just stand there knowing everyone can see your who-ha?"

"Whats a who-ha?"

"Look she's blushing! Guess you must be a freshman or something huh?"

I was about to extricate myself from the situation when I recognized their tour guide. Her name was Tara and I knew her slightly from my economics class. She was a really good student in that category (she intends to be a business major) and she'd helped me out quite a few times with my studies (I'm horrible with numbers I'm sad to say.) So when asked me if I could hang out for a few and indulge the little hellions I felt obligated to help her out.

Open in new window

This picture I got off of Serena's Myface page. She's the girl in the pink bikini standing next to Alison. Like Ally said, she was clearly the ringleader of he group.

As I indulged the group's curiosity, answering dozens of questions about the school (but mostly about all of the nakedness) I also learned a bit about the group. From what I gathered, they didn't even seem to be seriously interested in coming to CU. On the contrary, most of them were taken aback by the rules and everything. It seemed more like they'd taken the tour more for laughs, to poke fun at all the nakie girls and maybe catch a few hunks in the buff. When they arrived at the gym, they even changed into bikinis (with flagrant disregard for the dress code) so they could go for a swim in the pool without having to strip off themselves.

Open in new window

This is Ally's "friend" Tara by the way. This one wasn't decent enough to make it onto Myface, but It was easy enough to find on the internet if you know where to look. That's Tara with Serena just as the girls were about to change into their bikinis before entering the pool area. Tara was already naked of course so as to be in compliance with the gym regulations.

Eventually it seemed the girls were out of questions and more interested in going for a swim (a few guys from the swim team had just showed up for practice and that seemed to capture their interest) so I was free to finally escape to the showers. My sanctuary there didn't last long however. Just as a few other girls and I were stepping out of the showers to dry off, Tara came running in looking all bent out of shape. Much to my chagrin, the visiting girls were right behind her, camera in hand.

Open in new window

Awwe, look at the little nakie girls trying to cover up in front of the camera! Even though they were just swimming buck naked in front of everybody a few minutes ago. I always think thats cute!

I asked Tara what was the matter and she breathlessly explained that she got a call back for an important internship and she has to go to an interview for it right away. Before I could even fully process that, she started begging me to take over as tour guide for the girls so she could leave without abandoning her responsibilities as a school volunteer (she takes all of this resume stuff VERY seriously!) I barely had time to agree before she started telling me what I had to do. Apparently the tour was almost over. All that was left was a tour of the sporting facilities and then a quick trip back to the visitors center. It seemed simple enough so I excused myself to go get changed. That was when Tara grabbed me by the arm.

"No, wait! They still need to see the saunas and junk! Don't even bother putting clothes on! There's no time for that! Please, you still need to take them on a tour of the sauna and after that they're due back at the visitors center in 20 minutes! You'll never make it if you take time out to get changed! If you want to help me, your going to have to do it naked!"

I was stunned.

Open in new window

That's an understatement!

I couldn't believe she expected me to babysit these annoying, bratty teens, and drag them halfway around campus in my birthday suit. It was outrageous! I wanted to help out, but that seemed way unnecessary!

"Oh, come on Tara! There's got to be time! Who cares if they're a few minutes late coming back?"

"Their tour bus leaves in 25 minutes, with or without them!" she shouted. "If these kids get stranded here, my chances of getting a positive recommendation for all of the volunteer work I've done around campus will be shot to shit! Please Alison, you've got to help me out here! I need this internship, but I have to complete this tour too! I can't be in too places at once!"

"Why'd you cut it so close!?" I shouted, frustrated by now.

"I lost track of time trying to get them all out of the pool! They're good girls I'm sure, but, I mean, picture yourself at their age, hanging around a pool in a sexy bikini with a bunch of hunky older men hanging around in the nude!"

I probably would have been hiding in the corner or running back to the locker room, but thats besides the point. I could see she was desperate so I barely breathed "hmmm...." which she took as a resounding yes before taking off running. As I watched her bare ass exit the locker room, I couldn't help but notice she hadn't gone back to get dressed either. I really hope she remembered to put clothes on before running off to her interview!

Anyhow, without much choice now, I gathered my girls and I showed them around. The locker rooms had just been redone, so there was actually a lot to show and comment on. The girls seemed particularly fond of the sauna room, especially once they found out it was coed. I think they figured they were going to get to see some sights, but when we got their the room was occupied exclusively by a few girls, all of whom I really don't think wanted their picture taken at that moment.

Open in new window

As the camera flashed and the sauna girls squealed in embarrassment, I felt like a traitor to my own people for allowing it, but what could I say? No flash photography on the campus tour? Keeping an eye on the clock, I swiftly guided the girls out of the gym area and out into broad daylight.

Open in new window

With the visiting students following close behind!

With the visiting students following close behind, we made our way down to Wilson Field. I hoped to just give them a quick glance and then head back to the visitors center, but unfortunately the girls had other ideas.

Open in new window

"Awwe, come on miss Alison, we want to get a closer look!"

"Some tour, what a gyp!"

I'll be honest. I was shaking in my boots (well, I wasn't wearing shoes, so I guess I was shaking in my bare feet!) I could see a bunch of guys playing down on the field and I was praying that none of them had noticed me yet. But the idea of going down there and giving these girls a guided tour while all those hot athletes were drinking in the vision of my naked body... well, thats it, I was literally shaking. But the girls certainly weren't.

"Are you afraid the boys will see you?" Serena asked, cutting to the core.

I decided to dodge the issue. "We have to be back at the visitors center very soon, there's no time."

"Awwe, we've got plenty of time. We'll run if we have to, won't we girls?" Serena replied, receiving a resounding affirmative from her followers. "Your afraid the boys will see you naked though, aren't you?"

"No, thats not it!" I protested too much.

"I'd think you'd be used to this sort of thing by now... Then again, I guess if I had tan lines like yours I wouldn't want anybody to see me naked either! Oh well. I'm not going to let your shame spoil our tour. Come on girls, if she wants us, she'll have to catch us!"

With that, Serena and her friends took off running towards the field, and I had no choice but to follow. When I caught up with them, I did my best to show them around the field, but, to be honest, I know very little about sports. I wasn't eve sure exactly what game the boys were playing! They weren't playing for long however. As soon as the boys noticed all the bikini clad 18 year olds and their naked tour guide, they quickly dropped what they were doing and gathered around. I tried to maintain my composure, but...

Open in new window

A picture is worth a thousand words!

Just about the whole group, college boys and high school girls alike seemed to find hilarity in my humiliation, but the scene didn't last too long, truth be told. As fate would have it, a dutiful inspector was passing by, spotted all of the bikini clad girls hanging around on the field and decided to investigate.

This particular inspector was Audrey Harper, and if you know Audrey, you know she's a real stickler for the rules. Seeing an infraction this flagrant... well, she just about hit the field like a storm! The boys nearly ran before they noticed that her attention was mostly on the bikini clad girls. Realizing that, they decided it would be better to stay.

Open in new window

Audrey Harper, ladies and gentleman! One of our finest inspectors. yup, she looks mighty fine to me...

"All right, all of you girls up on the wall, NOW!"

"Fuck you!" One of the girls cried out.

"Yeah, your not a real cop, we don't have to listen to you!" Another chimed in.

"Oh, is that so? Well, we'll see about that!" With that, Audrey got out a little portable radio and called for backup. That started to make the girls a little nervous. Seeing that things might be about to get out of hand, Serena stepped forward and tried to make an explanation.

"Listen, this is all just a misunderstanding." Serena began. "I know bikini bottoms are forbidden under the dress code, but we're not students here! We're just visiting the campus you know, touring the grounds, checking the place out, that sort of thing. We're exempt from the rules is what I'm trying to say."

"Oh really?" Inspector Harper said incredulously. "If thats so, then where are your visitor passes?"

It was at this point that the girls began to shake a bit. They didn't have their visitor passes. They'd taken them off when they changed into their bikinis. The ID cards were safely tucked away back in the pool locker room along with all of the clothing they'd arrived in. Can't go swimming with an ID card hanging around your neck right? I guess it would have been a good idea to get changed before heading back out after all!

The girls tried making explanations, but Audrey was having none of it. Just as it looked as if the visiting girls might run, another inspector showed up approaching from the direction of the other closest exit. It was an inspector by the name of Amanda who I'd met at the Halloween party earlier this year. If the High School seniors wanted to run, they'd have to get through her first.

Open in new window

This is the only picture of Amanda I have on hand at the moment. It was taken during the Halloween Party. I'm not sure if she normally performs her duties dressed like this, but since Alison didn't describe what she was wearing, I think we all just have to assume she does.

Surveying the scene with her arms folded, Amanda carefully considered the information at hand and I think she figured out what was really going on. "Uhm... listen Audrey.." Amanda began. I think these girls might be telling the truth. You know there are lots of visitors on campus this week. Plus, I mean, come on, thats a pretty obvious violation for even a bunch of new students to make."

"Maybe." Audrey replied. "Or maybe thats just what they want us to think! If I were looking to violate the rules, this is JUST the moment I'd wait for, when undutiful inspectors would let their guard down and allow themselves to be swayed by flimsy stories. If they're visitors, they need to have their visitor pass on them. Simple as that."

"Awwe, come on Audrey they're just kids? Can't you see..."

Thats when I cut in, cutting Amanda off. "It's true! Everything the girls said, it's true! They just left their visitor passes in their lockers at the gym. If you like, I can go get them!"

"And who are you?" Audrey shot back, looking me up and down. She clearly did not like her judgement being called into question.

"I'm their tour guide..." I answered sheepishly.

"Then why are you naked?" She answered, looking at me like I was an idiot. It was an honest question I have to admit.

"We just came from the gym! I wanted to change, but these girls... well, they were a little rambunctious and..."

"They've been running you around this whole place and having a grand old time, haven't they?" Amanda said with a grin.

"Well, kinda, I guess..." I answered, again, sheepishly.

"I appreciate you trying to stick up for these girls young lady" Amanda said. "But your clearly just a good Samaritan who happened upon this scene after a bad inspection. Otherwise, why would you be naked, right? Because, if you haven't been inspected, and you just walked out of the pool area buck naked, then your guilty of violating Campus Code 1.1.2.3 which prohibits intentional public exposure. your not doing that, right? Right. Now please, just stand back and let us handle this. I think your right Audrey. No pass, no exemption. That's the rule. Lets get these girls stripped."

And, without any further ceremony, thats exactly what they did! Serena and all of the other girls were lined up against a wall, stripped and written a citation. Their bikinis were of course confiscated as evidence.

Open in new window

These girls had some nerve teasing Alison about her Tan Lines, huh? Check out dem lilly white bunz! lol. Incidentally, I looked up that campus code, and Amanda was exaggerating a bit. It only states that intentional public exposure is "frowned upon" but that enforcement against it is impractical. I think she just wanted Ally to shut up and let the long arm of the law snag some sweet sweet vengeance for her!

Their jobs done, Audrey and Amanda issued their citations and left, Amanda waving me a friendly goodbye as she did so. With all of their clothing confiscated, the now newly naked visitors ran to the nearest corner to huddle together, hide and think of their next move.

Open in new window

Boy did they get shy all of a sudden! A bunch of hot college athletes pulling out their cell phones to snap pictures of a girl's naked body will do that I suppose.

Serena was about the only one to keep her head. She started telling the other girls that they'd just run as fast as they could back to the locker room, grab their stuff and leave, but Amanda overheard them and shouted back. "Good luck getting into the gym without I.D. Security is tight now that the place has been redone. Your better off running back to the visitor center! Wouldn't want to miss that bus and have to walk home like that, huh?"

I'd never had to show any ID to get into the gym myself, but maybe she was right. She's an inspector so she probably knows the rules much better than I do. The girls were convinced though, and the thought of being stranded naked in a strange place was enough to motivate them to make a run for it.

Only one of them looked back for even a moment. It was Serena, who stopped altogether and turned to face me with a steely look in her eyes. She started to say something but squealed and crouched down when she heard the click of cell phone camera going off. Now crouched down at my feet, she did her best to put on a tough facade, pulling a little white dandelion out of the grass, plucking it's spores away menacingly.

"Well played, Alison. Well played. I had you pegged for an easily manipulated boob, but I guess your more than that. Tricking us into humiliating ourselves like this... just, well done. Unfortunately for you, you haven't heard the last of this."

With that she blew the remaining spores from the stem, leaving behind a bare stalk and turned to catch up to her friends.

Open in new window

Wow... nice supervillain impersonation lady! There's only one queen bitch around here though. This chick might be queen of the roost back in Saint Whatevers School for Girly Girls, but if she decides to come to CU and mess with my girl, I will eat her freshman ass for breakfast!

I chased right after her of course. I had to make sure they all made it back alright. I had quite a bit of explaining to do of course, to the administrators at the visitors center, to Sister Mary on the bus and of course to Tara when she heard about the whole thing. She was pretty ticked, and I can't blame her. She trusted me to get her charges back safely to the visitors center, which I guess I did. She'd never stipulated anything about making sure they made it there with their clothes on! She also didn't say I'd have to argue with a nun while butt ass naked either, so I guess we're even. Sister Mary sure wasn't happy, and neither were Serena and her friends, having to ride the bus back to school in their birthday suits, but I guess it serves them right for trying to treat our school like a freak show.

By the time I'd finished my story, dessert had come and gone and it was about time to go. Hope didn't really say much, but I could tell she had enjoyed my story. She looked so peaceful and content listening to the whole tale and imagining it with closed eyes. She seemed somewhat restless though, like she just couldn't get comfortable in her chair and didn't know what to do with her hands. In any case, when Liz suggested we leave for the club, she didn't have to tell anyone twice!

Open in new window

Oh, I think I know what she wanted to do with her hands alright but she's too sweet a girl to do something like that in public... yet.

And thats the end of this chapter of Hope's visit. I hope you enjoyed! The next addition will relay the events that occurred once we arrived at the club, and since she was the soberest of us all by the end of the night, I will allow Megsy to do the honors. So, once again, bye for now!

Posted on: 2013/6/3 20:55

Junior Chatter
Okay, well, I'm not quite the writer Alison is, or even Liz for that matter. I tend to think in terms of pictures, so thats what this is mostly going to be. A photo log of the nights events with a little description thrown in for clarification. So lets skip the introduction and get on with it, eh?

It didn't take us long to reach Rock Bottom's after leaving the caffe, but even as early as we were going there was already a line. Liz threw out the idea that we could get in for free if we took the submission test. Alison backed out almost immediately, and after we'd explained to Hope what it was, she declined as well. It was enough that she was walking into the place butt naked, she had no intention of being spanked as well!

And so we waited. It was an eye opening experience for Hope I think because even though she'd seen some nudity and a lot of outrageous attire on Campus seeing the way people dressed up to go out was a thing unto itself! Here's just a few of the outfits we saw while waiting on line:

Open in new window

This girl's name is Jen, and she's a science major over in C.U. She seemed very friendly and we talked to her for a bit. She even gave me her phone number! She seemed to like having her picture taken, so this could potentially be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Open in new window

This next one seemed a little bit old for the crowd, but she is indeed a student at C.U. Her name is Mara and she's a recent divorcee who decided to go back to school to pursue a career in art. I've actually seen her advertising her growing gallery around campus and this dress is apparently one of her favorites. If your looking for attention, I can totally see why! She wasn't much for conversation, but once we got inside she started stalking the floor like a cougar! Seems we have a MILF in our midst!

Open in new window

This is Kelly. She's an advertising major who transferred over to C.U. from beauty school. I've had her in a couple of classes, and to be honest, she seems a little vain and full of herself, but if that dress reveals anything (besides the obvious) it's that that girl does indeed know how to advertise!

It was dark by the time we made our way into the club and things were just starting to get jumping. After seeing the parade of exposed flesh on the way in, I think Hope figured her nudity would be no big deal, but, alas, a naked girl will garner attention anywhere she goes I'm afraid!

Open in new window

Check out those girls in the background scoping Hope out. You can tell they're all jealous. Probably because none of them have the guts to dress provocatively, which also probably explains why they've segregated themselves to a corner by themselves. They do have a nice view of the entrance so I guess they can hang out all night making comments about all the "sluts" when they walk in. Sounds like a fun night, huh?

Open in new window

Hope making her way through the crowd!

Open in new window

Without much fuss, Hope pulled up a bar stool and there was a brief argument between Liz and Alison over what she would be drinking. Alison wasn't sure she should be drinking alcohol, but Liz argued that she didn't get carded when they came in (who would card a naked girl?) so she had tacit approval to drink whatever she liked. Hope settled the argument by asking for something nice and light, and after that we sat around and chatted for a little before Liz saw something she liked out on the dance floor and went to go get it. Alison stayed behind for a while longer. She noticed a lot of cute guys taking an interest in Hope and kept encouraging her to go out and dance with one of them, but Hope seemed uncommonly shy about it. Eventually Alison gave up and decided to hit the dance floor herself, leaving me and Hope to man the bar ourselves.

Open in new window

Unfortunately, with Alison gone, it left Hope open on one side and this fellow above swooped right in to fill the void and immediately started chatting Hope up, much to her obvious chagrin. He was clearly drunk and by the time he started talking about "How fine her ass and titties were" I was already trying to think of a way to diplomatically extract her from the situation.

Open in new window

I'm not sure what he was whispering to her here, but she said it was totally gross. It was about this photo that I started to notice Hope's hand placement. She normally seems fairly unconcerned about covering up, but with this guy hovering around her, I could tell that her hands were beginning to move to cover her crotch and from that I could tell that he was really making her uncomfortable, so I asked her to accompany me to the bathroom, and she jumped at the chance. Just looking at that smile on her face. I was practically her knight in shining armor!

Open in new window

We hid out in the bathroom for a little while, occasionally peaking out the door to see if that guy had left the bar. In the mean time, we chatted a bit, and I took a few snap shots of people as they came and went. There wasn't much to see to be honest, mostly the girls who couldn't handle their liquor running to the bathroom at this hour. I did snag a nice pic of the girl above though. She was pretty hammered, but I love that dress! Eventually the creepy guy did move on to harass somebody else, and Hope and I returned to our spot on the bar.

Open in new window

There was a lovely surprise waiting for us when we got back too. Alison had apparently had a little bit too much to drink, because while we were gone she'd climbed up onto the bar and taken off all of her clothes! As soon as she saw she stopped dancing and started waving and calling us over. Realizing that this would probably be one of those things that she'd regret in the morning, we helped her et down off the bar and started looking around for that nice black dress that she'd been wearing.

Open in new window

Before we could find it however, Alison started a conversation with a topless girl who seemed to have similar tan lines (at least around her boobs) and without much in the way of introductions the two of them hit the dance floor and had a grand old time. Realizing that preserving Alison's modesty was of a lost cause, Hope and I gave up the search, sat down and had another drink.

Open in new window

"Your not too bored, are you?" I asked. Hope seemed to be enjoying the sights, but I got the impression that she wasn't having a good time. I doubt she'd ever been to a place like this before, and maybe it was a bit overwhelming. Just as I was about to ask if she wanted to leave, two girls came up and started dancing real close to Hope. They both seemed pretty drunk (one of them was naked, the other merely half naked. I guess she was the responsible one!) I was getting ready to shoo them away like that last guy, but Hope seemed to be enjoying their attention so I backed off on that. We started talking and I asked if I could take a pic of them. They agreed, but just as I was about to go for my camera phone, the naked one snatched it from my hands and took a selfie before throwing it back to me and dragging Hope out onto the dance floor!

Open in new window

It was intolerably rude, but I guess I tolerated it because Hope seemed to be having fun at last.

I don't have anymore club pictures from that point on because Liz convinced me to put the camera down and start dancing myself. We all partied nearly till the break of dawn before deciding it was time to leave.

The drunk walk home is a bit of a blur, but I do recall that we stopped by another outdoor caffee to grab something to eat because we were all starving after all that drinking and dancing. It was around this time that Alison sobered up enough to realize that we never did manage to find her dress.

Open in new window

After that, we went straight home, shunning the rising sun like a quartette of pre-twilight vampires! Retreating to Liz and Alison's dorm room, we basically drew the blinds, shut the lights and collapsed onto their beds, falling to sleep almost instantly. Hours later, I was the first to wake up. When I did, I was a little shocked by what I saw.

Open in new window

Alison, still naked, blindfolded and tied down spread eagle to Liz's bed! Beside the bed was Liz, passed out on the floor apparently in the middle o tying a knot around Alison's right ankle, which was still free. I untied the poor girl immediately of course, and when Liz was pressed for info, (as in what the hell!?) she explained that in her drunk logic, she was afraid that Alison might fall off the bed, and decided to tie her down. Eh, works for me.

Hope was the last of us to wake up that morning. As the three of us stumbled around trying to shed our hangovers in time for class, we kept the lights dim so Hope could rest up as much as possible. It had definitely been a long night and a long few days for her, so it was definitely a rest well deserved. Just look at her, sleeping like a baby!

Open in new window

THE END

Posted on: 2013/6/4 7:54

Freshman Chatter
Since everyone else is chiming in to finish Hope's story while she's traveling, I suppose I will too. After all, I was with her all day that Saturday. Since she doesn't seem to be on the internet while she's at the beach, I haven't had a chance to okay telling this whole story with Hope, but I think it will be fine. It's my story too, after all.

I woke up Saturday morning around ten, just the tiniest bit hungover, and stumbled into the shower. After drying off and forcing a brush through my hair, I actually went to my closet to find something to wear before remembering that I had to spend the weekend naked. So what could I do? I put on some lip gloss, grabbed my purse, and headed to Tall Ones for coffee.

As I turned from the counter, free coffee in hand (there are perks to nudity) who should I see sitting in the corner but Hope, beautiful and naked as she always is (and will be for years to come, we've now learned). I went over and said hi, and she seemed really happy to see me, so I sat down to keep chatting. Apparently she had woken up alone in Liz and Alison's room and come here for the free coffee too. She didn't have any plans for the day, so I invited her to hang out with me and my friends. She seemed to be up for that, so we hung out there a while longer until it was time to meet up with them.

As we walked from Tall Ones, I explained that we were going to my friend Rhea's apartment, which is just off campus. Me and Rhea and Rhea's girlfriend Illona had made plans to go to the mall and see a movie. I was surprised that Hope seemed surprised that my friends were lesbians. I said, "Um... I know it may surprise you to learn this about the girl who had her fingers in your pussy yesterday, but I'm a lesbian too. I assumed you knew that."

"Oh!" said Hope, "I mean yeah, that makes sense. I just haven't known many lesbians."

"Don't be offended," I said, "But I kind of thought you were too. I mean, you did pick me as the most attractive student in Paulhan's class. I thought you meant it"

Hope looked flustered. "Oh I did! But it's just... I knew you and you were so nice... and pretty... I mean I like... It's just, I don't, I haven't... I don't know."

"It's okay," I put my hand gently on her shoulder, "I know how it is in high school, clothes or no clothes, and I'm not going to pressure you into figuring yourself out. I just hope you still want to be my friend."

"I do," said Hope with a smile. "I really, really do."

"Good. It's mutual," I replied.

We got to the apartment and found Rhea taking advantage, as usual, of her off-campus living situation, by wearing a pair of jeans with her tank top. With her short hair and outfits like that she's much easier to recognize as a dyke than I am, although it's kind of a different look when she's on campus for class, wearing the tank top without the jeans. Her girlfriend Illona also has short hair, but dresses much more like the average female CUNT student, which on this day meant a crop top and a flouncy, almost-translucent miniskirt.

Rhea and Illona both laughed about me showing up naked, and with a naked young girl they'd never met in tow. I introduced them to Hope and explained her situation, and how that led in turn to my situation. We all sat around Rhea's living room and talk for a half hour or so, and then we headed for the mall. On the way, Hope said to me, "You know, I've been to the mall- a few different malls- plenty of times with no clothes on, but this is the first time I've had another naked girl with me, and that makes me happy."

The thing about a weird little town like New Town is, once we were at the mall Rhea and Illona got more odd looks from the townies for holding hands than Hope and I got for being naked. I should have tried holding hands with Hope and seen if that had an effect on people.

We went to the food court for a quick lunch, bypassing that chicken place that hates gay people in favor of the local Chinese express. When Hope and I got to the line, the owner, a middle-aged Chinese man, pointed to the two of us and called to his employees, "Don' forget! Naked girl get free egg roll!"

Hope leaned over and whispered, "This town's amazing! If I wasn't going to be dressed when I come back here, I could just get everything free forever!"

I guess you should be careful what you wish for, eh Hope?

Hope's point was proven again after lunch, when we went to the movie theater. Hope and I didn't get in for free, but we did pay a discounted price for our matinee tickets. We saw the Evil Dead, which was super-gory but not all that scary. Also, (spoiler alert, I guess) the big bad demon at the end is just a hot naked girl (she's covered in blood, sure, but literally everything's covered in blood by that point in the movie). Afterward, Hope and I joked about how we were the ultimate evil.

After the movie, Rhea invited us back to her place to hang out. That's where things really got interesting.

(to be continued soon)

Posted on: 2013/6/5 22:46

Freshman Chatter
When we got back to Rhea's apartment, she immediately turned to Hope and asked, "Do you smoke weed?"

"I tried it once," said Hope. "It was a long time ago... when I still had clothes. Not much happened."

"Are you up for trying it again?" asked Illona, and Hope nodded. I was relieved. I knew when we got back there that pot would come up (it usually does with Rhea and Illona) and I was afraid Hope would be uncomfortable. She seemed totally up for it, though, despite her lack of experience. Rhea got out her big glass bong, and we taught Hope how to take hits from it. Soon we were all pretty high.

Hope and I were sitting on the couch, with Rhea and Illona on the loveseat against the adjoining wall. As we got more stoned, Hope started to get noticeably cuddly. First she scooted right up against me, so our hips were touching. Then she casually laid a hand on my leg. Soon she was laying across my lap looking up at me, as she told us all a very rambling version of the story of how she got in so much trouble that all her clothes were taken away.

"Well, you got at least one perk out of the deal," I said, running my hand over the smooth skin of her leg, from her raised knee to her upper thigh, "Since they lasered all your body hair off, you get to be all silk smooth without the trouble of ever shaving." Hope just smiled, her back arching at my touch.

"Oh, that I'm jealous of!" said Illona. She lifted her short skirt and pointed at her hairless pussy. "Do you know how much time and effort this takes?"

We all laughed and I said, "Of course I do! It takes just as much effort for me!" Amusingly, Illona didn't put her skirt back down, she just let it sit up at her waist as she leaned again Rhea.

After a few minutes, Rhea noticed that Illona's pussy was out in the open. Rather than pull her skirt down, Rhea playfully cupped Illona's snatch with her hand. "Honey, you're a bit exposed!"

"So?" said Illona with a smile, "Look at Aubrey and Hope! I'm still not in the top half most naked people in the room."

Rhea stood up, she was pretending to be stern but obviously playing. "That's it, Illona. You're obviously not fit for mixed company. I'm taking you in the bedroom." As she helped Illona to her feet and led her into the back of the apartment she turned to us and said, "You guys stay and hang out as long as you like. Just lock the door if you leave."

After they were gone, Hope looked up at me with a grin and said, "They're going to have sex?"

I nodded. "Definitely. Rhea has a weakness for Illona casually exposing herself."

Hope grinned more broadly, her eyes narrow from the pot, and said, "Sex with girls is fun. It feels good."

I giggled and said, "I didn't know you were in on that secret. I thought you hadn't figured out what you want."

"I've just done it once," said Hope casually, "The other night. But I liked it."

"Are you telling me this to get me excited?" I asked. It was an honest question.

"You're already excited. We learned how to tell in class the other day, remember?" Then she sat up in my lap, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me.

And, well, things escalated from there.

Posted on: 2013/6/6 9:40

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
Oh... I wasn't expecting you to tell that whole story publicly. But of course I don't think it occurred to me to ask you not to- I just assumed you wouldn't- so I can't really be mad.

So now the cat's out of the bag, at least on this board, as far as my experiences with drugs and lesbian sex. Nobody here seems very judgmental, so I guess that's okay...

On the plus side, that makes it easier to decide how much I can tell about my beach trip! Which was great, by the way. I'll tell that story soon, assuming people want to hear it.

Posted on: 2013/6/11 9:34

Senior Chatter
Quote:
So now the cat's out of the bag, at least on this board, as far as my experiences with drugs and lesbian sex. Nobody here seems very judgmental, so I guess that's okay...

It is most definitely okay Hope, don't you even think its not for one moment! What you do sexually and who you do it with is not up for debate or approval from anyone else. I think you'll find CU a tremendously progressive place in that regard at least.

I do have one question though. When you say you've had "experiences with lesbian sex" do you mean that it's something your experimenting with, or are you definitely totally into girls and not boys? I just want to make sure. If it's the latter, it would go a long way to explain your lack of interest with all of the boys at the club the other night. I just assumed you were being shy, which I thought was a little odd for a girl with your attitude and in your position (naked.) Then again, since arriving on Campus, I've been naked a bunch of times and I don't think anybody could ever describe my behavior as anything but shy at those times so... I guess I'm no detective is what I'm saying, huh?

As far as the drug thing goes... I've always tried to stay away from drugs myself but... I know a lot of girls don't and they're not all strung out fiends so... I don't know, I guess I'll just not say anything about that. It doesn't change the way I feel about you thats for sure.

Quote:
Oh... I wasn't expecting you to tell that whole story publicly. But of course I don't think it occurred to me to ask you not to- I just assumed you wouldn't- so I can't really be mad.

Oh yes, you have to be very careful about that! The C.U. Forums are an incredibly active and immersive online community and stories and incidents like this tend to spread like wildfire very quickly. You have to be very careful with your friends about setting boundaries and limits on what they can and cannot share with everybody else. Sometimes you can't help it (That whole incident with the shower cams way back took everyone by surprise!) but if there's something you don't want everybody to see, best to make that clearly known as soon as possible.

My friends and I for instance share a lot of our adventures on campus. It took some soul searching, but I decided to be as open and truthful as possible in relating my stories even if the subject matter is often embarrassing. I even allow Liz and Megan to post pictures of the events in question, but again, there are boundaries and compromises. Basically, they can post whatever they want, so long as they edit the images to be as tasteful as possible and obscure anything truly obscene. Given the fact that our adventures often involve the shedding of our clothes, I'm sure my nudity must be pretty obvious in some of the pictures (and it's often made implicit by the narrative attached) but I have faith that my friends are maintaining a careful balancing act with regards to taste and modesty.

You have to figure out what works for you and make that known amongst your friends. your priorities might be different than mine, but that doesn't make them any more or less important. Take something as simple as my avatar for instance. Even something as tasteful and modest as that would have totally freaked me out if it had been posted without my knowledge or consent! I'd be totally freaking out that somebody had taken a nude picture of me and put it out there for everyone to see, despite the fact that there's not much to see at all. It's the principal of the thing mostly. You have to have power over this sort of thing, because let me tell you, if you abdicate it I guarantee you'll regret it.

Quote:
On the plus side, that makes it easier to decide how much I can tell about my beach trip! Which was great, by the way. I'll tell that story soon, assuming people want to hear it.

Oh, I'd definitely love to hear all about it! I'm curious about what your friends are like and how this sort of thing flies in a town not quite as accustomed to this as New Town. Most importantly though, I hope to hear you had fun!

Posted on: 2013/6/11 12:59

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
Quote:
I do have one question though. When you say you've had "experiences with lesbian sex" do you mean that it's something your experimenting with, or are you definitely totally into girls and not boys? I just want to make sure. If it's the latter, it would go a long way to explain your lack of interest with all of the boys at the club the other night. I just assumed you were being shy, which I thought was a little odd for a girl with your attitude and in your position (naked.)

My interactions with boys are so affected by my nudity that it's almost impossible to guess what my interactions with them would be like if I could wear clothes. But I have to admit, I've gotten crushes on other girls ever since I was little, and never really been interested in boys. So yes, I suppose I am a lesbian. To be honest, I've been pretty sure of it for a while, but I figured I was better off getting out of high school before I opened that door. But here I am, so I guess the time is right.

Back before I lost my clothes, there used to be rumors at school that I was gay. It's not like I ever admitted it or did anything with another girl, but I spent all my time with close female friends and showed no interest in boys, and in middle school and high school I guess that's all it takes. So if you remember when I told the story of what I did that caused the naked punishment, I said that Alice the cheerleader and her friends tormented me for reasons I didn't understand. That's not 100% true. They targeted me because they suspected I was gay. I'm still not sure how they knew, or why it was such a big deal, although I've begun to suspect that Alice is a closet case and that's really what it was all about.

The funny thing is, once I had to start going naked, the lesbian rumors kind of died out. It's like once people had something so much more overt to make fun of me for, they didn't need that other thing. Also, it's hard for people to imagine that a girl can be naked (even if she didn't choose to be) without it being for the enjoyment of guys, so ironically once I was naked, people started seeing me as straight (and frequently accusing me of wanting particular guys to look at me) even though I didn't show any more interest in boys than I ever had.

Posted on: 2013/6/12 23:26

Senior Chatter
Yeah, that all sounds about right. Well, you should be happy to know that simply being a lesbian will not make you the subject of fun here at C.U. I've been truly amazed by how open minded and welcoming CU is to all kinds and the Lesbian Society throws some of the best parties and puts on some of the most fun events on campus! As much as you'll be less an outsider here based on your nudity, I can guarantee that you'll be accepted as a lesbian with open arms! Heck, I accepted you right into my bed!

Speaking of which... that wasn't weird for you was it? I didn't think it was that big a deal, being that it was just us girls, but considering that thats the sort of thing your into... I just hope I didn't put you in an awkward position. I mean, I know if I was naked, and a hot naked guy invited me to sleep in HIS bed, I'd probably blush from head to toe!

Which is not to say that I automatically assume you think I'm hot of course! I know just because you like girls, it doesn't mean you like ALL girls, but you did say I had really nice breasts, so I just assume based on that...

Okay, I'm rambling a bit again. Just thought I'd say that I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable, and if I did, I am so sorry!

Posted on: 2013/6/13 21:03

Sophomore Chatter
From Desclos, Florida
It was a little weird sleeping with you that first night. I thought it would be fine, but then I woke up in the middle of the night and we were all kind of tangled up together. You were fast asleep, but I felt like I was, like, taking advantage of you or something. I managed to untangle myself without waking you up, and that was when I ended up moving to Liz's bed. As for what happened then, well, Liz can tell that story if she wants, but I'll leave it up to her.

Posted on: 2013/6/14 20:41

Freshman Chatter
I'm glad you're not mad at me for telling that story, Hope. I had a hunch you wouldn't be, but I was still a bit worried. It makes me really happy that you're more comfortable being out of the closet now, and I like to think I might have helped that process along a bit. ;)

And have I mentioned? I'm REALLY excited to see more of you this fall.

Posted on: 2013/6/14 20:51

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here