Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Update on our Karen Investigation [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Karen Investigation Breakthrough
Junior Chatter
As I mentioned before I have been talking to a guy who claimed to be Karen's freshman boyfriend in high school. He seemed to know a lot and we found him in the yearbook, so it did seem pretty believable. Then he gave us some pictures of a freshman Karen he took, saying he had a lot more to share, both in picture and just stories of things about her, if we can come to an agreement.

That's where everyone seemed to start to worry. Well, except for Jessie. The idea that he is demanding more from us before giving us anything really good seemed to worry some people. I was pretty certain, but not all my girls were. So I had to push a little harder to get him to at least prove he wasn't full of it.

And boy did he.

We learned she was not always as prudish as she acts here. That she was into drinking alcohol as a teen. And she sounded like a lot more fun to be around.

Check out the story I posted about it over in the story section of the forums. You can click here to jump right to it: Freshman Karen Story

Posted on: 2015/7/19 15:40

Re: Karen Investigation Breakthrough
Sophomore Chatter
Holy Moly

I can't believe that's the first thing he's willing to share. If that's just the beginning of what he has, I can't imagine what else he might have. We have to find out now.

I can't believe she not only used to be a blond cheerleader, but also a drinker and willing to flash on camera. I wonder what happened. I can't wait to see more and perhaps figure it out.

So what do we have to give him now? Count me in.

Posted on: 2015/7/19 19:01

Re: Update on our Karen Investigation
Freshman Chatter
From Chandler Cottage, Dergan Wood
I'm not usually one to get into people's business, but let's just be careful not to have anything cross over into anything damaging. I personally haven't seen anything in Karen's behavior that would warrant blackmail.

I've helped more than a few of our fellow students who had been at the mercy of inspectors who overstepped their boundaries and taken too many liberties with them. I just don't like to see anyone taken advantage of.

Just my two cents.

Posted on: 2015/7/19 22:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Junior Chatter
Who said anything about blackmail?
If there was blackmail going on we wouldn't have been posting everything we learn. Instead we would have kept all this secret until we talked to Karen and asked her for something. We want nothing from her.

We just want to figure out what made her such a horrible person after learning she used to be so different. She was a cheerleader for Pete's sake. And now we learn she was way more fun loving and silly too.

And I really don't think you can call what this guy is doing blackmail either. We are not being forced into anything. He is just asking for payment in exchange for information and goods. We can choose to pay or not to get the goods. We just really want what he has. It's not like we are paying to keep something bad hidden or anything.

So don't go throwing the blackmail word around so lightly.

Posted on: 2015/7/20 18:52

Freshman Chatter
From Chandler Cottage, Dergan Wood
I hear you. I'm just catching wind of this situation, I'm a little late to the game. I apologize for any undue accusations, that wasn't my intent.

I've just had a lot of my place recently. At first glance, there seemed to be some similarities between this situation and a different situation involving an inspector who was causing problems. The school let that inspector go, and I've just been following up.

Again, I just don't want anyone hurt. But after looking through this thread I don't see any shenanigans. No more shenanigans than usual, for this campus, anyway. Heh.

Again, apologies

Posted on: 2015/7/20 20:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Sorry I missed the meeting you called with the girls this afternoon Beth. Professor Peach needed my help with something and you know I can't refuse her. I'm already in enough trouble with her as it is, so I didn't really have a choice. Unless I wanted to start the year out with a mark by my name. And you know how that would go for me.

Anyway, I know you were going to talk to the others about the list of things that guy wanted to see from us. You already told me about some of them, but I wanted to know about all of them. They sounded like a lot of fun. Is there any way you could post the list or at least some of it so I could look it over and decide which ones I want to be involved with.

You know, besides the beach trip. I'm already ready for that one. Just tell me when.
It's just a shame I can't wear my bikini. It looks really good on me.

Posted on: 2015/7/24 19:56

You missed our meeting?
Junior Chatter
Sorry you missed it as we covered a lot, but I bet you still had more fun than you are letting on. Because YES I know what Miss Peach can be like. Especially with you.

Mostly I just talked about how we should all be part of this as sisters and support the cause, because if we are all involved a lot more can get done and we can get a lot more in return. I know I can count on you, but I wanted to see if we could get all or at least most of the rest involved. The list was actually just the last part of the meeting as we kind of planned out some of the things we needed to get done while summer was still here. At least to get the pictures ready, even if we don’t send them to him yet. I didn’t actually go over the whole list.

Of course he wants some cheerleader pictures, but that’s easy for us since we are all cheerleaders, so I also didn’t list that or the related ones. Anything we do will be cheerleaders doing things. But I think he meant having our uniforms in the pictures, but that’s still easy.

Anyway, here are some of the things we talked about. And he says that multiple girls is always a plus.

Naked In Public: Like the park or in town. I might give hims some of the extras from my mini-golf picts that didn’t get posted. Specifically he also asked about naked pictures in like an old abandoned warehouse or something.
Naked on the Beach: Which I know you will be up for.
Naked Barbecue: Summer is the time.
Using Sex Toys: He wasn’t really specific here.
Tied/Chained up Naked: Like any time we get punished we should take pictures and send them.
Schoolgirl Fantasies
Swimming Pics
Threesomes with two girls
Naked in the Gym
General Lingerie Images

He does have some more specific ones he wants. Like very specific. But those will require us to do more planning and get some thing together. So I didn’t go into those at the meeting.

Posted on: 2015/7/25 13:30

Re: You missed our meeting?
Sophomore Chatter
If you want, we can even set up some punishment pictures instead of waiting for one of us to get in trouble. You know I'd be happy to help set that up. Just need some volunteers to play the victims. I'd be more than happy to tie up and spank them for the pictures.

Posted on: 2015/7/25 15:31

Sophomore Chatter
I certainly plan on being involved in a few of these. And I'd be happy to do some sets with toys or others if that's an open area. None of this sounds like work or a chore. Mostly it all sounds like fun. If he wants to give us dirt on Karen in exchange for having some fun with our friends, I see no reason not to do this.

And Jessie, we know exactly what you and Professor Peach were up to. You don't need to pretend it's some major burden with us.

Posted on: 2015/7/26 14:30

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorm, Bldg L, Room #20
Hey there, I don't mean to spam your thread, but this might be of help to ya.

I'm currently working on an app that might help you out if you're doing a ton of photography. It's sort of like Instagram but with more versatility. Sort of like Photoshop but without the learning curve. If you're doing a ton of shoots, it might help you cut your photo processing time way, way down!

(If you're interested, I'll get you a beta copy. I've just gotta work out some of the bugs.)

Posted on: 2015/7/30 20:40

Junior Chatter
Beach trip was successful!

I'm sure some of them will share with you how much fun we had (I'm looking at you Jessie), but I am more interested in sorting through the pictures and figuring out which ones I should send to our contact. We have a number of them to choose from, so this is going to be tough. But at least it means we have more to use later if he wants more.

I just hope he has enough good stuff to give us in return. High school Karen sounds like way more fun. I just want to find out what may have happened to make her like she is now.

Posted on: 2015/8/4 20:28

Latest Karen Investigation Update
Junior Chatter
You all know that since it's the holidays a lot of people are gone from campus. The one that matters the most is Karen. Since she's gone I think now is the perfect time to post another chapter in our discovery of her past. That way she can't be here to complain about it and ruin our fun.

So, a little while back, Karen's freshman boyfriend sent us the next chapter of their story and some good images to go with it. I just posted it and It's totally worth all the beach pictures we took and sent him. You should go check it out.

Freshman Karen's Red Dress

Posted on: 2015/12/27 14:21

Edited by Admin on 2015/12/27 15:11:18

Re: Latest Karen Investigation Update
Junior Chatter
From On The Field
That's pretty tricky of you to post these when you know she won't be around. You know she's not likely to dig through old posts unless someone dredges them up again, so you just hope they are buried by the time she returns in the new year.

I just can't believe she used to be so loose to seemed to actually be a lot of fun to hang out with. Dare I say she used to seem cool?But we still have no idea what put the stick up her butt. But right now, who cares? We get to see these great pics of her pre-stick. So that's awesome.

Keep sending him whatever you need (and share it with us, of course) to get more of these coming.

Posted on: 2015/12/28 13:50

Re: Latest Karen Investigation Update
Junior Chatter
Well, we sent some more of our beach photos to Karen's old Freshman boyfriend and he sent us another chapter of what she was like back then. This time it's about the day she had her Freshman yearbook photo taken. I posted a story about it with the pictures here: Freshman Karen's Yearbook Photoshoot

Posted on: 2016/6/5 16:15

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here