Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Update on our Karen Investigation [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Update on our Karen Investigation
Junior Chatter
Hey Beth, it's been a while anything new to report on this front? I know you didn't give up, as I know you would never give on this one, but you've been so quiet about it recently.

Posted on: 2014/6/28 11:00

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
Never fear. I have minions on the case. Karen was apparently going home for the summer, or at least part of it, so I figured this was a good way to find out more about her family. She is tricky about travel, not buying tickets or anything, but my minions have the power of the internet to communicate and were able to keep track of her. I am now in possession of much more information about her childhood locations and schools than I was before. That means I can do some digging to learn a lot more. I have a little work to do and contacts to make, but I should be able to get some new information to Beth here soon.

Posted on: 2014/6/28 18:15

Junior Chatter
Oh My God!

Thank you SOOOOO much TruthGirl, whoever you are.

I can't believe how cool this gift is.

You not only found her High School, but you got me yearbooks from when she was there. It looks like she was a blond in high school too. Here's her freshman picture.

Open in new window

Now I am going to have my sisters start to scour these books for possible connections, names, groups, or anything else we can find out about her. Then it's time to start trying to contact as many of these classmates and potential connections as we can to find out what she was like back then.

This is greatest lead we've had had since figuring out that stuff about her father.

And what the hell is Rocket Club?

Posted on: 2014/7/1 21:35

Sophomore Chatter
First Shocking Discovery!!!

I was looking through her senior year yearbook and came across this image...

Open in new window

That's right... Karen used to be a CHEERLEADER!!!!

I don't know for how long, but I'm sure my sisters will tell me if they find more of these in the others.

I so can't wait for her to get back so we can "ask" her all about her time on the squad.

And sorry about the focus on the image, I was so excited to see this I had to snap and pic and I didn't wait for my phone to autofocus before I snapped it. I just wanted to post it so bad I couldn't wait.

Posted on: 2014/7/1 22:43

Junior Chatter
That's crazy.

So maybe the reason she seems to hate you cheerleaders so much is because she had some kind of bad experience with her squad back in high school. Maybe that's why she's the way she is. They must have done something horrible to her if she turned into grouchy prude she's become though.

She also looks so weird with long blond hair. It's almost like it's not the same person, but you can tell it is by her face and those teeth. Wonder if the color change is related to her whole reinvention of herself as the moral majority girl she acts like now.

Posted on: 2014/7/3 15:05

Freshman Chatter
I was given her Sophomore year yearbook to scour for names of possible contacts, through clubs and classes and things, and happened across something rather interesting. I was slowly going through the other years, starting with freshman and then moving up past her Sophomore class. When I reached the senior class I discovered this.

Open in new window

Everything I can find seems to suggest that she not only went to this school, but has an older brother who also went there around this same time. That means we have another actual name we can use to try and track her locations over the years. I'm sure TruthGirl will love this information, if she doesn't already have it (which she might, considering we got these yearbooks from her).

My contact list, however is getting pretty long. We are going to have our work cut out for us if we plan on finding out anything new about her from former classmates. That's a lot of people to try and track down, especially since to many of them are likely in colleges around the states themselves.

Posted on: 2014/7/3 16:00

Junior Chatter
Since that was her Sophomore yearbook, and I had her Freshman one in front of me I had to take a look and see if he was in this one too. Sure enough, he was a Junior in her Freshman year, just like you'd expect.

Open in new window

And look at that. He was also in Rocket Club with his sister. Isn't that cute. Whatever Rocket Club is.

Now we just need to find out if he is really her brother or just someone who amazingly shares that relatively uncommon last name.

Posted on: 2014/7/3 16:12

Freshman Chatter
From Iota Eta Pi Sorority
I wasn't given any of the books to look through, but today I was handed a rather extensive list of names to try and find current locations and numbers for. And here I thought I was on vacation and would get to relax without having any homework to do.

This whole vendetta Beth has against Karen is starting to get a little crazy out of hand, but I'm not going to be the one who tries to stops it. I just wish I didn't have to do so much grunt work in the background. But at least she's passing the chores around evenly. I'm not the only sister who got a list. I think nearly all of us did.

Posted on: 2014/7/5 21:55

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Forget the brother and trying to contact all those former classmates... I'm still trying to process the fact that Karen used to be a blond cheerleader. If that's true, what else could she possibly be hiding from us? Did she used to have a boyfriend and flirt with people, or even teachers? Almost anything seems possible now.

Okay, maybe not anything. This is still Karen we're talking about. I doubt she ever flirted with teachers. Too busy kissing up to them for that.

Posted on: 2014/7/7 18:01

Sophomore Chatter
It's been a while since any of my sisters have posted any updates about our research. We've found some interesting things in our reading and there are a LOT of numbers to call and go through. We've had a few nibbles and Beth seems to think she's onto something big, but there's nothing concrete yet.

I thought I would remind you all that we're all still on it. And I'll give you a little look at another of yearbook pictures. This one is from her Junior year. Not a cheerleader pic again (although it does show that she was already a cheerleader by her Junior year), but interesting anyway.

Open in new window

There's that rocket club again. She must have really been into rockets. And is that a James Bond quote she chose to include? What's with that? Do you see her as an old school Bond fan?

Plus, I still can't get over the blond thing. The whole idea of Karen being a bubbly blond cheerleader just messes with my world view.

Anyway, enjoy the picture and we'll let you know when we find out something better.

Posted on: 2015/3/6 23:42

Freshman Chatter
Oh, are we sharing stuff about Karen again? I thought we were just making a million phone calls in our spare time. All that boring busy work. Sharing is fun. I like sharing stuff.

Here's her pic from her Sophomore yearbook.

Open in new window

Seems like she used to be pretty athletic too. Three full sports in this year... plus whatever that Rocket Club thing was all about.

Posted on: 2015/3/7 15:20

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
Since I see you guys are still actively working on this I thought I would pass along another piece of information that might give you some direction in your hunt. Having seen that Karen's brother, Carl, spent at least two years of his high school life in ROTC, it was a good bet that he spent some time in the military.

As you might have guessed, the military keeps impeccable records, but they are kept locked up tight (and often on paper only until recently). Luckily I happen to have a couple contacts in the office ranks of the military that can get me some low-level information when I want it. Nothing classified or major, but simple records and the like are easy to get ahold of.

So I had my friends look up Carl McDerment and see if there were any records about him in the military. Turns out there was. After graduation he enlisted in the army and has been there ever since, although it looks like he going to be discharged soon, since his time will be up.

Here's a photo of one of the records, including a picture of him, that my contact emailed me.

Open in new window

From this we can see he was born in San Francisco CA, which means it is likely that so was Karen. Especially since you know that all these yearbooks are from a town not that far south of there. Odds are she spent most of her life in and around San Francisco. That should make your information hunting easier in the future.

Good luck.

Posted on: 2015/3/7 20:07

Sophomore Chatter
Well, we've seen every other yearbook photo, so I might as well share her Senior year one too. After the blurry image I posted last time with her cheerleader picture, I made sure to do better this time.

And it looks like this person got her to sign their book too, although I doubt she knew them well. Look at the nearly useless words she wrote. Seems kind of generic to me. Like she was just trying to seem sweet and nice. What do you think?

Open in new window

Although I almost feel sorry for her since her superlative didn't even get printed. Unless she just didn't have one and someone forgot to remove the placeholder. Probably couldn't think of anything nice or amusing to say about her. Okay, I'm over it. No longer feeling sorry for her. It makes sense.

Posted on: 2015/3/12 21:28

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
So, Beth, in that other thread you said this

Quote:

Beth wrote:
I've made a great contact and hopefully will soon have some more useful information.

So tell us. Don't hold back. What kind of contact did you make? How did you make it? Who is it? Is this someone you found through the yearbook search, or was there some other method you used? One of the bikers that knew her father perhaps? A classmate? Teacher? What? And are there more pictures involved too?

You can't leave us with this kind of tease and then not follow up.

Tell us!

Posted on: 2015/5/23 11:37

Junior Chatter
Don't think it's time to share that information just yet. I want to have a little more back and forth conversing with them before I say anything. Don't want to scare them off or give any real clues to anyone who might be reading this as to who it is. That might make them contact some one from their past and try to convince them not to share anything with me. Which would suck.

Let's just say that I have had some very interesting talks via email with this person and if I play my cards right I might be able to get some real dirt to share. And if I am real lucky, there might be more than just some good juicy dirt. Plus, they might be able to put me in touch with others who can help us out too. If things go well here.

So, basically, I don't want to jinx it.

At the moment it almost seems too good to be true, so I don't want to make it turn out to be. I should have something somewhat soon though, although I might need the help of some of my sisters to make it work out. But we can talk about that in private.

Posted on: 2015/5/29 21:15

Freshman Chatter
From Dergan Wood, Eton House
I don't know if it would of any interest to you or not, but I just overheard Karen talking to someone on the phone about travel plans this summer. It sounds like she is going to be leaving here after the end of term to go somewhere for the summer. If I had to guess it sounded like family she was talking to, so most likely mother or father. Which means she might be going home for the summer.

If your contacts are in that area, she might be trying to get to them in person to see if she can keep them from telling you anything too personal. Or perhaps you can just have your spies follow her and find out more about her family that way. I dunno.

I just figured you girls would want to know. I know how obsessed you seem to get with her.

Posted on: 2015/6/7 14:23

Sophomore Chatter
"We" are not obsessed with her. Sure, we like to tease sometimes and love to see her get knocked down a peg when it happens, but we don't care enough to go further than that.

Beth, on the other hand, is WAY over that border and deep into obsession land. She has some major hard on for rooting out every dark tidbit she can about Karen and exposing it. I don't really get it. And since she is our sister and leader of our squad, we do help her out with these crazy chores she wants done. But that's more because we're her friends and sisters and she would spend all her time doing it herself if we didn't help speed things along. If we want to get to do things with Beth, we need to get some of these things off her plate first. But that doesn't make the rest of us obsessed.

The only thing I ever get obsessed with is McSpank's ass. Well, and maybe Ashley's ass too. Can I help it if the two of them have spectacular asses? So round. So soft. So spankable.

So don't go lumping us all in with the head obsessor over there.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Posted on: 2015/6/7 17:19

Karen Investigation Breakthrough
Junior Chatter
Okay, it's official. The contact I have really did know Karen back in her younger high school years. They were one of her classmates and claims to be one of her old boyfriends and knows a lot about her and her family. I was a little skeptical at first, but I have been given some proof and it seems pretty good. If it pans out and we come to an agreement, she says he has far better stuff to give me later.

So check this out. Actual old photos of a younger Karen. These are back from her Freshman year (and you can really tell it is if you compare it to her yearbook photo from that year). He says he snapped these with his camera phone while they were hanging out. And only sent these to prove what he is saying is true. Seems pretty legit to me.

Open in new window

He says these were taken just before they actually started dating. They were hanging out working on a school assignment and goofing off a little when he was taking these. He then got up the nerve to ask her out later in the day.

Open in new window

I wonder if she realized she was flashing a little bit of her panties in these shots when he was taking them. Or if he even ever let her see them. You'd think she would have made him delete them if she had seen them.

Open in new window

It's so strange seeing her as what appears to be a friendly, young, fun loving, and sweet girl. What happened to turn her into the Karen we ended up with here on campus?

Open in new window

So, do you think I'm right in assuming this guy's for real? He really was some freshman boyfriend of hers and could possibly give us some more dirt if I work out some deal with him? Could be a gold mine here. Don't you think?

Plus, this is the perfect time to look into this since she is leaving campus to start her summer vacation. Saw her packing up some stuff today and appears to be leaving tomorrow. So we can chat all we want about this and she won't even know. Besides, have any of you even seen her on the forums here in forever? You really think she's gonna check it from back home when she can't even be bothered while on campus any more?

I can't wait to find out what else this guy knows about her and I really hope he has more pictures.

Posted on: 2015/6/23 22:27

Re: Karen Investigation Breakthrough
Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-205
He's expecting you to pay him for more information? I would not trust such a person in a case like this. They might just be trying to get money out of you. And then will always say they have more if you pay them more. I really don't think you should do this if that's the case.

Posted on: 2015/6/24 17:17

Junior Chatter
I asked about that and it's not money he's after. He calls it a fair exchange and not a financial one. He says he has a lot of information, stories, and pictures I might be interested in, since I'm so interested in finding out all I can about Karen and her past. In exchange for those, he wants equally interesting stuff in return.

Mainly pictures and stories of things with pictures or videos as proof of them. He says he's done a little reading about what goes on here and wants to see for himself. I don't think I or any of my sisters will have a problem with that. Plus I'm sure there are others who would love to join in and contribute. All we have to do is send him some good stuff and he will send me good stuff in return. So if you have anything you'd like to contribute, feel free to make a post about it and let us know you want to share.

The only question is how good is the stuff he has. I don't want to go too far out of my way if he doesn't have stuff that's really worth it. I am pushing for more details before I send him more than I already have. So far it's just been some of the images from my Cheerleader Spotlight set and a couple shots of us performing at a game. You know, to prove I really was a cheerleader here at the school.

Posted on: 2015/6/27 10:11

Freshman Chatter
Beth, you know I'd be up for whatever you want to send him. I love posing for pictures and I know how important it is to you to find out all this stuff. Besides, it just sounds like fun.

I'm sure Jessie, Gina and some of the others would be up for it too. Maybe not Wendy, but I bet she'd be more than happy to take the pictures. Just let us know what you find out and decide to to and we're there.

Posted on: 2015/6/27 17:37

Junior Chatter
Maybe he would appreciate some of the video and photos of the Federation U cheerleaders recent public exposure?

Posted on: 2015/6/28 16:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Sophomore Chatter
That's a great idea. There is already a ton of stuff we have images and video of that we could send him if that's what he wants. That would mean less work for us. We could just scrape together all the stuff that's already happened and happening around here and forward it to him.

But if that's all he's looking for, what does he need us for at all? The internet is full of stuff like that. There's got to be more to it than that. It can't be that easy.

What's the catch Beth?

Posted on: 2015/6/29 20:11

Junior Chatter
Quote:

Gina wrote:
What's the catch Beth?

There's not catch. Not really. He just wants some input on the kinds of things I am supposed to send him in exchange for the information and images. He says it's to prove that we aren't just stealing pics off the internet... but I'm sure he just wants some fantasy stuff fulfilled in picture form.

He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that ever really got too close to the cheerleaders in school. Sure he appears to have dated Karen and she was a cheerleader, but that when she was older. He said he was her Freshman boyfriend. I doubt he lasted too long past that with her if she was the popular cheerleader type girl later on on high school.

But I am currently trying to get him to prove he really has something for us before I send him too much. And definitely before we do any of these requests for him. I think he's going to finish the story about this day he asked her to be his girlfriend. He says he got her to show more on camera that day, so I bet we get to see at least one of those pics here if he's for real. I can't wait.

Posted on: 2015/6/30 19:55

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
But can't we still take the pictures and have all the fun anyway? Even if we don't send them to him in the end? Some of the stuff on the list you said was from him sounded really fun. I was looking forward to having fun and fooling around.

Posted on: 2015/7/1 7:19

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here