Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Update on our Karen Investigation [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

(1) 2 3 »

Update on our Karen Investigation
Junior Chatter
Remember when I resolved to find out some dirt on Karen to shut her the hell up? Well, I've been working on it and even had some help from other sources (which I will keep secret). I don't have anything super solid yet, but I feel like I'm getting close to somethings. Can you believe how hard it was to track down where she's even from? She really doesn't want people to look into her past. That just makes me want to look harder. I'm seriously curious what she's hiding now.

Even the details of her family seem to be hidden from the school records. Everything they have here is about her alone and nothing about her family or where she came from. In order to get in she had to give a legal residence and prove she was a citizen (to get the cheaper tuition and help). She apparently lived on her own for the required six months before applying, so she wouldn't have to give any family information. But to prove she is from here she gave them a copy of her birth certificate, so we do know who her mother was. We are trying to do some tracking forward from there, but she moved around a lot after giving birth to Karen, so it's been hard.

Just wanted to let you all in on where I was with the hunt and that I have not given up. In fact, I've gotten more interested in finding out the truth now. What is she trying to hide? And will it shut her up?

Posted on: 2013/2/17 14:09

Re: Update on our Karen Investigation
Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-207
I don't know what you expect to find. You might as well just stop now and avoid wasting more of your time. Unlike some people here, I don't go around doing or sharing things I'm going to be ashamed of later in life (and some should be ashamed they happened at all, even if they never shared them... Yes, I'm talking to you Ashley).

Just go back to doing what you normally do, like the football team and stop wasting your time looking into my past.

Posted on: 2013/2/17 18:01

Sophomore Chatter
I think someone doth protest too much.

Keep digging girl. We need to find out what that bitch is covering up.

I hope TruthGirl is one of those people helping you. She seems to always be able to find out things about people that everyone thought was secret. Remember what she exposed about Gina?

Posted on: 2013/2/17 19:49

Junior Chatter
Don't worry, I won't stop digging until I find what I'm looking for. As for who is helping me... no comment. If they choose to share, I will let you know, but until then I'm keeping my lips sealed.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 17:01

Junior Chatter
I'm rooting for you Beth. I don't bare Karen any ill will, but if she is hiding something... well, I just can't help my curiosity. I love seeing secrets come to light. If you do find something though, just remember the old internet creed: "Pics or it didn't happen."

Posted on: 2013/2/20 13:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Sophomore Chatter
Quote:

Megsy wrote:
"Pics or it didn't happen."

Spoken like a true photographer.

But come on, you can't say you'd like to see Karen get what's coming to her. She's been trolling around this place since she got to school like she's some kind of pompous pious moral majority leader here to put all us heathens in our place. I can't wait to see what Beth and her helpers uncover about her.

Posted on: 2013/2/21 20:30

Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
I don't see why everybody gets on Karen so much. I mean, sure, she can come on a little strong sometimes, but at the end of the day she's just expressing her opinion. It's not like she's in a position of power or anything. In fact, as Wendy insinuated, any notion that Karen represents some dangerous "moral majority" is ludicrous. Quite the opposite in fact. If the forums are at all representative of the campus as a whole, Karen is practically a lone voice in the wilderness. She can't effect change, all she can do is express her opinion like anyone else. If you don't LIKE that opinion, well, I don't want to be harsh, but so what? Argue on the forums if you must, but this quest for "dirt" just seems like it's going a bit too far. It just seems... mean.

When you think about it, at worst, Karen is a harmless annoyance. At best, she's a principled dissenting voice, and that can be an invaluable asset for any community. Even if you don't agree with her principles, Keep that in mind.

I remember when I first showed up on the forum, I was having a hard time adjusting to the rules. I'd gone to class 3 days in a row, and each of those days I was inspected. I was at my wits end and somebody had suggested to me that I should just forget about clothes altogether and go to class... well, in the altogether... to avoid attracting inspectors. I asked for advice on the forums and amongst the various voices encouraging me to shed my clothes to avoid getting in trouble, it was Karen who advised me not to. A few others, Beth for example, gave me good practical advice as well, which helped me in the long run, but Karen was the first to respond and what she had to say stopped me in my tracks. If not for her, I might have gone to class naked, and for that I am still in her debt.

Posted on: 2013/2/24 10:53

Junior Chatter
Quote:
If not for her, I might have gone to class naked

And for that alone she deserves to get her comeuppance!

Posted on: 2013/2/24 10:57

Sophomore Chatter
Holy crap! Did you see that TruthGirl posted Karen's student ID (uncensored I might add) in that other thread? Here, I'll link to it too.

Open in new window

Now that we know that she was stripped on her photo day and had her picture taken... I have a question for TruthGirl. Do you have access to the full picture she had taken that day?

I know they don't just shoot the close-up on the head. They only crop it down to that for the ID. Is the larger image available somewhere? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be interested in seeing it.

Posted on: 2013/3/7 19:23

Sophomore Chatter
Yes! Yes, please! That has to exist. Just think about how many similar pics have to exist hidden in that system. All these naked ID day photos out there somewhere. But we have to see Karen's whole image. That would be amazing.

Posted on: 2013/3/7 19:43

Sophomore Chatter
Don't you DARE!

I've put up with enough of this crap from you sluts, but this is going too far. My ID is supposed to be MINE and not spread around if I don't want it out there. The images they took should have been destroyed after they cropped the one down for my ID. Nobody should have them any more and nobody would have a right to see them if they weren't deleted for some reason. So don't go and make an issue of this.

Besides, it's not my fault I'm not dressed in it. I was unfairly stripped during an inspection that day. Dean Worrel was in some kind of mood that day and took it out on me (as she has done a few times now). I walked into the building and didn't even make it through the door before she was calling me over, demanding that I was inspected. Apparently she was showing some trainees the ropes and thought I would make a good example. I did as I was told, following the rules as we should, but she claimed to find a violation and kept my clothing. I didn't have time to go back to the dorms and get dressed, as I had to get to my ID appointment and then my first class, so I had to go in naked.

I was exonerated at my trial, however. It was a fast hearing and Dean Worrel didn't even bother to show up to make a statement on her false claims. They quickly found me completely innocent of the offense and let me go, after getting dressed in my returned clothes. In fact, every time Dean Worrel has landed me in court she never shows up and I always get proven innocent. It's too bad she's staff and I can't put her on trial for false accusations and inspector harassment.

I've put up with enough crap over this ID already, even just getting it, and can't wait until I can get my next one done to have a proper picture on it. So don't go trying to make make something more of this. I've worked hard to show everyone here how a proper girl should act, and that TrughGirl bitch better not go posting anything that tries to mess with that. The new people here need to have good role models they can trust instead of all these cheerleader sluts.

Posted on: 2013/3/7 20:12

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
I wasn't planning on doing anything extra tonight (my hands are pretty busy right now trying to work on some of my back doors into the journalism department's computers, they are getting pretty paranoid about hackers)... but how can I resist a call like that? I mean, come on! She practically dared me to do it. Hell, she even used the word "Dare".

So I did a little digging and found my way into the server where they keep all the ID photos. Most of them are excised from the file structure after the IDs are made (with only the cropped one being saved in case they need to reproduce a lost ID), but that doesn't necessarily mean the data isn't still there. I was thinking I might be able to scrape the server for some of those lost images in hopes of finding a few nuggets.

What I didn't expect was what I should have expected. I mean, guys work in there too, after all. So they have a whole hidden saved folder they dump all the pictures they take of the attractive girls that end up naked for their photos into. They even have them organized by name. So it was actually pretty easy to find McDerment, Karen's photos... Yes, photos.

First off, let's show you the complete image of the one they used on her ID. She was pretty much covering up as good as she could at this point, but you can sure tell she was naked.

Open in new window

This second one was the alternate shot they got of her, apparently before she was completely ready for her picture being taken. She was still moving into position at the time and wasn't ready for them. The expression shows a little of the surprise, but unfortunately she was still covering herself up (as she must have been trying to the whole time she was there).

Open in new window

And finally we have the third picture she took. This is the one she thought they were going to use (and that they were zoomed in closer on her head and torso), so she used both hands to cover her breasts completely. Turns out neither of those things were true.

Open in new window

That's it. Only three images were taken, but that's two more than you guys were expecting and three more than she wanted me to show. Just goes to show you... Don't dare me. Don't push me. Don't insult me. And don't get on my bad side... You got that Karen?

Posted on: 2013/3/7 21:44

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Oh My God! These are AWESOME! Almost as good as those few shower cam shots of her that got released months ago... But these ones she KNEW were being taken.

If these kinds of things were hidden so poorly, I can't wait to see what Beth and her secret sources are able to uncover about her.

Posted on: 2013/3/8 19:39

Sophomore Chatter
So called "Truth" girl, I would love to say I can't believe you did that... but there is nothing I would put beneath you. You care nothing about the wishes of others, only your own deviant prurient desires. You are a blight on the face of this school and should be found and excised from this place.

It's bad enough that those assholes in the ID office took more pictures than they said AND saved them when they were't supposed to, but to have you go and show them to everyone was just too far. I am going to have to go have a talk with the deans Monday and see what can be done about this. Those jokers in the ID office are going down and you with them, if I can figure out how.

And here I thought Beth and her cheerleader sluts were going to be the real annoyance, with all their buzzing around my business and stirring up trouble. It was bad enough that they were trying to poke into my private business, but I could deal with those bitches. They are just too stupid to see how their slutty lives are going to be ruined in the future. You are something far worse. You actually ruin other people's lives.

I can't wait to talk to the deans on Monday and see what can be done about the lot of you.

Posted on: 2013/3/9 12:48

Edited by Admin on 2013/3/9 14:43:09

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
So... I never did find out what happened when you talked to the deans on monday. I mean they never called to talk to me or anything. And none of my friends here mentioned hearing from them. Did any of you others hear anything?

So, Karen, did you actually talk to them? If so, why haven't we heard anything? I thought we would all be in so much trouble by now we wouldn't believe it.

Or are you all talk and didn't actually say anything to them?

I'm one to believe you did and they just don't care... but it could be that other thing. Just sayin.

Posted on: 2013/4/16 22:43

Junior Chatter
We all know she's all bark and no bite. As much as she talks about wanting to get us in trouble with the staff, she doesn't want to actually bother them too much. She doesn't want to bother them enough to have them turn on her. She's terrified that we're going to find out something about her past if she makes herself too much of a target to the staff and they don't keep protecting her or something.

Not going to stop me from looking and I know my sources are still working at it too..

Posted on: 2013/4/21 13:12

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
It's been a while. Do you have any new information you can share? We do want to know what's going on with your investigation. Anything juicy or interesting, even if you don't have pictures to share?

Posted on: 2013/5/9 20:03

Junior Chatter
I don't have anything serious or concrete, but my contacts are working on a few leads that could get me somewhere. Discovered her parents were not married, didn't stay together long, and she lived with either of them at different times of her life, so tracking down her locations to find school records or anything has been hard. Without a good paper trail it hards to dredge up more information other than where she was in the year before she came to school here.

The main reason her paper trail is so hard to track down is what we learned about her father. You are not going to believe this. Her father is a biker. Like a serious Harley ridin', leather wearing, bearded biker badass. His gang (yes he's in a gang) keeps out of the light as much as possible, so there is no real paper trail unless I can get a solid name (which might have a criminal record attached to it). The trouble is I don't even have a picture, just a some vague descriptions and nicknames he may have gone by.

Her mother, on the other hand, seems to be more boring (at least recently) and just works in some office or something. She moved a lot and again there is little paper trail. I do have a name at least, but nothing seems to be connected to it that we can find yet. Just a work history from the last couple years. Hopefully this will lead to something as we keep digging.

Posted on: 2013/5/10 16:57

Sophomore Chatter
Holy crap? Seriously? Her dad's a biker? That's crazy.

I figured she came from some super oppressive amish family or something. Why else would she be so incredibly uptight and crazy like she is? I am totally confused.

Posted on: 2013/5/10 20:29

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
That's awesome. She's not as high and mighty as she pretends to be. Her daddy is a criminal and she must have had to move around a lot while living pretty poor. Not the snooty uperclass bitch she wants to be at all. I can't wait to see what else you find out.

Posted on: 2013/5/11 17:13

Junior Chatter
Thanks to one of our sorority sisters from back east I now have a name to use to try and track down her father. Not sure how useful it will be, since he doesn't seem to have a record, but at least it's something we can use to try and track down more information about him and his past. That should lead us to more information about where she's been. Could lead us to something good if we keep digging.

The quest goes on. We will find something to knock her off her high-and-mighty pedestal once an for all.

Posted on: 2013/5/15 20:40

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
All of of what Beth said was true, but she left out something I think that's kind of important. Or at least interesting.

Quote:
Thanks to one of our sorority sisters from back east...

How exactly did that sister from back east get that information? Was she simple able to walk up to one of his old biker pals and ask them? I don't think so. I did some digging of my own and found out she had to do a bit more than that.

Open in new window

As these images taken from one of the biker's phones, you can see exactly what she did to get them to open to up to her... She had to open up to them.

Open in new window

At least she seems to enjoy the work she's doing for her sisters here on the west coast. I assume that expression is enjoyment.

Open in new window

She did all she could and gave it her all, which is why she was successful at getting the information she wanted. That's being a good sister.

Open in new window

I'm just glad his friend with the camera phone wasn't smart enough to know how to lock down his cracked android and I was able to gain access to his images when he sent them to their buddies. Sometimes I even impress even myself.

Posted on: 2013/5/15 22:38

Junior Chatter
I did some digging around based on the name I learned, especially in connection with the possible nicknames we already had, and found a few possible images that might include her father. Unfortunately none of them were tagged as him alone or even clearly marked as his being the central person in them. I also doubt he knows many of these are posted and probably wouldn't like it if he did (at least from what I've heard about him so far).

In this first one he was listed like sixth and eleven total were on the list, so he could be any of these guys.

Open in new window

On this one he was listed first, along with three other guys, but the order didn't seem important or even connected to the image. They were also all tagged using first names and nicknames only, so it might not be him at all.

Open in new window

Not sure how much help it will be, but it's the one that most clearly references him directly, so I don't doubt it's him. The problem is this picture is referenced to as "the old days" and listed him and two other guys, which means this might be from so long ago he doesn't look anything like he did here any more.

Open in new window

This one listed him by full name, but as part of a group of fourteen members of a gang. The tags don't even necessarily say all the named people are in the image. So I'm pretty sure he was or is a member of this gang, but none of these people may be him.

Open in new window

Not sure how any of these images could help our search, but I found it interesting and it feels like I keep getting closer to learning something important about Karen. When I have something more solid I'll post again, but until then I might lay low about what I learn. Don't want the bitch to know too much about where I'm looking and trying to stop or block me.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 21:22

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
So, Beth, have you given up on this quest yet? She's a bitch. Dad's a biker. And what else? What does it all mean?

We haven't seen an update in a while and really want to know if you found out anything new.

Posted on: 2014/3/21 20:59

Junior Chatter
Not really too much found yet... but I am still looking. I also home others are too (you hear there TG?).

Turns out that tracking a biker in a gang is not exactly easy over the internet. They aren't the most tech-savy people and don't seem to have large digital footprints to follow. Searching names, nicknames, and club chapters only gives you so much information. I've been relying heavily on our other sorority chapters in different areas to get local information for me. But that requires I know where to look.

That said, I did find out he was in Southern California for most of the last ten years, although not just one part of it. If Karen lived him him, near him, or visited him during that time we should be able to find something about it somewhere. I just need to narrow down his location so I can start looking for name connections with her in those places.

Posted on: 2014/3/22 11:28

(1) 2 3 »

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here