Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - A Freshman's Tale: Chapter 2 [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

A Freshman's Tale: Chapter 2
Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
Hey everybody! I managed to do a little writing over the holiday and what follows is the result. Just like last time, I've handed the text over to Liz so that she might add in some pictures for illustration. I think my words stand for themselves, but Liz seems to think that pictures will hold people's attention better and attract more readers giving me "way more exposure." She said that a whole lot actually. With the air quotes. It got really annoying.

Anyway, in the age of the cell phone, there's always somebody around to snap a picture, so my comings and goings have generated a small collection of photographs to accompany them. Liz has been so kind as to gather these photos and add them to my story to create a bit of color. She's edited them for decency of course.

What follows is the story of my second day on campus. So, without further delay, I'll hand it over to Liz!

Posted on: 2013/1/25 20:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: A Freshman's Tail: Chapter 2
Junior Chatter
Thanks Allie! Here's Chapter 2 of Alison's "Freshman Tail" I hope you enjoy, especially those pictures which I of course carefully edited for decency!

"A Freshman's Tail"
By Alison Anderson
Edited by Elizabeth Tremain

"My Second Day"

Waking up for my second day on campus was one of the most disorienting experiences of my life. The emotional roller coaster i'd ridden the day before left me exhausted, so I slept pretty late into my second day. I remember feeling the warmth of the sun pouring through my window much earlier and pulling the covers up over my head to block it out. Thusly cocooned, I might have slept away the whole day if Liz hadn't returned from her first class. She approached silently, took the edges of my covers gently in her hands and then, without warning, whipped them off and threw them to the floor!

Open in new window
Her reaction was amazing! She really didn't know where she was or why she was naked! She just gripped her pillow tight and shot her hips up off the mattress as if she was bracing to jump out of her skin! I'm glad I had a camera ready, because that was a pretty nice shot if I do say so myself!

The rush of cool air on my bare skin shocked me immediately awake. If I had been slightly less startled, I might have screamed. As it was though, I was paralyzed by confusion and indecision. I wasn't sure whether to cling to my bed and cry or spring from my mattress and take off running! I was in a strange bed. Where was I? I was naked. WHY WAS I NAKED!? I never sleep naked!? Who is...

Then I heard Liz sing out "Rise and shine Allie! Time to face a brand nude day!" Seeing Liz was almost as much a shock as waking up naked, but after a moment I remembered who she was and the whole day started flooding back to me. I remembered where I was, and why I was naked. The answers did ease my fear, but taking into consideration the unusual state of my affairs, it was a cold sort of comfort indeed.

Open in new window
Cold indeed. One might even say nippily!

After I realized what time it was, it didn't take much convincing for Liz to get me out of bed. The only question was what was I going to do with myself? I didn't have any classes scheduled and it was still a few days before orientation (I'd arrived early to make sure I'd have all my things in order) so there was really no place I HAD to be. Liz suggested that she give me a short tour of the campus before her next class. Not having any better ideas, I agreed.

Our first stop after that was the dorm bathroom. I'd never used a communal shower before. Even in Highschool I'd always managed to avoid it, so I was pretty nervous. Liz told me that it was the middle of the day, so there probably wouldn't be too many people in there using the shower, which put me at ease. Apparently I'd missed "rush hour." I of course, had no idea what this meant, but Liz was more than happy to elaborate. Apparently there are certain times of day when there are loads of classes all going on at the same time and loads of people have to use the showers at the same time. It gets especially bad in the mornings when everyone wants to squeeze out those last few seconds of sleep while still getting in and out of the shower quick enough to make it to class on time. The way Liz described it, it sounded like a horror! Just imagining myself jammed inside a small shower with 20+ girls, all wet, naked and pressed up against each other like sardines... I could almost die!

Luckily, Liz was right. There wasn't anybody else in the shower, so things went pretty smoothly. As my roommate advised, I'd ventured out of the room wearing only my towel. If Liz hadn't been there with me, naked, according to the dorm leader's rules, I probably would have been a bit trepidatious, but with her by my side, somehow I felt at ease.

I wasn't able to snap any pics of Ally in the shower. That probably would have shattered the fragile trust I was building with her. Luckily though, I was able to scan through the footage from the old shower cam videos, and found the exact footage I was looking for! So, the below shots of Alison's lovely tan-lined derriere come courtesy of the CU Lesbian Society!

Open in new window

Open in new window

Open in new window

Open in new window

After finishing my shower and getting dressed, Liz and I made our way out of the dorms and out onto the campus for a little exploring. After exiting the building, we made our way down towards University Lane, and Liz started pointing out the various buildings and the kinds of classes that take place within. To tell you the truth, none of it was really sinking in much. I was far too distracted by the scenery. I've read a lot of the stories and Campus spotlights and whatnot and it all sounds very strange and exciting, but it simply does not do justice to the reality. Just walking across campus you come to the humbling realization that there are literally dozens of events going on on any given day that would put some of those campus spotlights to shame!

For one thing, it was pretty warm out and it seemed that lots of girls were taking the opportunity to catch some rays. Seeing as how skirts aren't always conducive to tanning, and bikini bottoms are verboten, that meant that a lot of girls were tanning in the nude. Not all of them of course. Some of them were just dressed normally and reading a nice paperback, but if I'm going to be honest, it was the former group that had my attention, and Liz took notice.

I did more than that. I started snapping pictures. I'm not quite the shutterbug Megan is, but I think I caught some beauties!

Open in new window
This one here is one of the non-nudes. Girl by the name of Sandy. Kind of a stuck up square. Minds her P's and Q's. I've never seen her get into any sort of trouble, so it was with some degree of satisfaction that I grabbed this one. I think she'd appreciate this one. You can really tell she's following the rules!

Open in new window
I'm not sure who this next one is. She noticed I was taking her picture and gave me kind of an attitude. I backed off before things could get out of hand, but I have to wonder what she was drinking out of that cup...

Open in new window
And finally, we have a girl named Glory in all of her glory. She was in my sociology class last semester. She never seemed this brazen, but I guess she since warmed up to the college spirit. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself at any rate!

After I started getting embarrassed by all the stares we were getting, I asked Liz to stop taking pictures and let us move on. Up until that point, I had felt like an invisible observer, like I was walking through a dreamscape, seeing weird and wonderful things that I couldn't touch, and, more importantly that could not touch me back! All the attention Liz was attracting had the effect of reminding me that I wasn't invisible at all, and it was kind of a scary thought. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I was going to be a part of all of this for the next 4 years, but what I saw next turned my thoughts from "scary" to downright dreadful.

Open in new window
This is what Alison saw. I'll let her explain.

I saw two girls, both totally naked from head to toe and laid out on blankets on the grass. That wasn't too out of the ordinary. I'd seen lots of naked girls on blankets in just the two days I'd been on campus. What made this one different was that both girls were hogtied with duct tape spread over their mouths! They looked scared, embarrassed, and very much like they did not want to be hogtied buck naked in the middle of school! I asked Liz why the girls were tied up, and she answered with a smirk.

"These unlucky customers are enduring an official court assigned punishment! I attended the court hearing for these two myself. You should come some time, they're loads of fun! Anyway, these two were caught violating the layering rules and tried together. As punishment, they're supposed to lay here totally nude, tied up and defenseless from sunup to sunset. Mercifully, the touching rules have been suspended for them for most of the day, but as soon as the sun starts going down, the touching rules are going to kick back in, and these two are going to become VERY popular, let me tell you!"

I think Liz could tell that she was shaking me a bit, so she really started rubbing it in. She seemed to delight in tormenting me, and I was beginning to have second thoughts about our friendship. I couldn't help but imagine myself in these poor girl's shoes. Well, okay, they weren't wearing shoes at the time, but I could certainly see myself in their skins! How could Liz find this so amusing when I found it so terrifying?

I think she realized she was scaring me, so she backed off. The smile fled her face, replaced by a stiff lipped concern. "What's the matter?" She asked. "I hope all of this isn't too much for you. It is pretty much business as usual."

I didn't want to look like a weakling, but it was a little overwhelming. I answered "It is a bit much... I'm sure I'll get used to it with time though..."

She smiled at that, and I could read compassion in her grin. She was really into all of this stuff, but I could tell she wasn't as cold hearted as I'd thought a moment ago. "How about this..." She began. "I have to go to class shortly. Why don't you head over to the Admin building in the mean time? If you explain to them that you're a transfer student and that you haven't had orientation yet, maybe they'll give you a temporary visitor's pass until then? That should buy you some time to get adjusted, no?"

I have to say, staving off a possible inspection sounded like a REALLY great idea. I gave Liz a huge hug and we parted ways. It didn't take me long to make it to Admin Row. It's really not that far from where we were, but I was on pins and needles the whole time. I guess now that I knew the sort of things that could happen to me here, I felt extra vulnerable walking around all by myself. I kept thinking that with my luck I'd end up getting grabbed for an inspection, but, for once, luck was on my side. I made it to the Visitor Information Center without incident and made my way inside.

After speaking with a very friendly young lady at the front desk, I was referred to the ID section and made my way directly there. Right before reaching the appropriate office I was intercepted by the receptionist outside the door. She seemed very nice, but she took her job seriously enough that I knew it would be to my benefit to listen to her when she talked. When I told her what I was there for she nodded in understanding and handed me some paper work to fill out. It wasn't until she rose to hand me the clipboard that I realized that she was completely bottomless behind the desk.

Open in new window
Yup, the receptionist there is a full fledged member of bottomless house. She's like a vertical mullet. Business on the top, party on the bottom!

So I sat there on one of the small chairs that lined the wall of the waiting room and started filling out my paperwork. I wasn't the only one waiting it seemed. There were a few ladies and even a few men waiting to get their respective visitor passes. I wondered if any of them were transfer students like me. Before I could work up the courage to start up a conversation with anyone my phone started ringing off the hook.

Now, you have to know three things in order to understand what happened next. Firstly, I had already thoroughly examined the school codes before deciding to come to CU, so I knew exactly how bad this was. Cell phones must be turned off while inside the Campus' main offices, and I could tell by the look the receptionist gave me that today was no exception. Secondly I'm terrible under pressure. When I'm nervous or scared I'm all thumbs. I sweat, I get clumsy and absent minded, it's horrible. Thirdly, I had never had a cell phone before coming to CU. My parents had always deemed it an unnecessary luxury at best and an annoying distraction at worst. My mom had to plead with my dad to allow me to get one in order to keep in touch while I was away. All of these factors converged in one moment and turned a simple cell phone call into a tremendous problem because I could not for the life of me figure out how to turn that damn thing off!

After fumbling with the thing for a few moments the call finally ended on it's own and I looked up at the receptionist with my most innocent smile. She was not amused. "I'll let it slide this time." she said, "But we have strict rules in this building regarding cell phones. If that thing rings again, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. So do yourself a favor and turn it off."

Nodding in understanding I quickly set about trying to turn the thing off. I hit the power button over and over again, but the thing just wouldn't shut down! (I realized much later that you have to HOLD the button down to get it to shut off, but I was so panicked at that moment that I might as well have been trying to perform brain surgery blind folded.) While I was still trying to figure it out, I nearly jumped out of my skin as the phone started ringing again! This time I was able to see who was calling me. It was Liz! Didn't she know where I was!?

When the phone stopped ringing and all of the noise finally died down I looked up once again to see that the receptionist was fresh out of patience. "Alright ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Wait! Please!" I pleaded. "I really need to get that ID, I'm just... I'm new to cell phones and I'm not sure how to turn it off, please just give me one more chance!"

The receptionist huffed, but finally relented. "Alright, I'll give you one more chance. But if that phone rings ONE MORE TIME I'm going to have to impose a standard disciplinary measure on you. If you have a problem with that at any time, I'll call security and have you removed. Are we understood?"

I nodded mutely and went back to fiddling with my phone. I didn't know what she meant by "standard disciplinary measure" but I was pretty sure I didn't want to find out. I could not for the life of me figure out how to turn the phone off, but I did manage to remove the sound and set it on vibrate. I figure that would be enough. Content with that, I placed the phone down on the chair and got back to filling out my paper work. Only a few moments later, my phone went off yet again, rattling around on the arm of the chair like it was going to explode! How on earth was vibrate louder than my ring tone!?

One look at the receptionist told me that I'd used up the last shred of mercy she had. Momentarily, I found out what a standard disciplinary measure was, at least for this sort of infraction. Without rising from her chair, she spoke, cool and authoritative: "That was your last warning. If you want to stay, you'll have to submit to a punishment. You can back out any time you wish, but if you do, I will have you removed from the building and you will probably receive a citation, and trust me, that will NOT look good for someone who hasn't even started classes yet. Do we understand one another? Good. Now, take off all of your clothes. Yes, everything and put it all on my desk."

My jaw nearly hit the floor. I could hear the snickering from the other people in the waiting room, but the receptionist's face was a mask of ice. She was dead serious. She wanted me to strip naked right here in front of all of these people! I considered leaving of my own accord, but thought better of it. After what I'd seen, I could be stripped naked on my way back to the dorms. On the commons, in front of one of the study halls, anywhere really. But not if I had that pass. One strip in front of a small group of people would save me from a hundred potential humiliations in the days to come. I decided it was worth it. As the crowd looked on in eager silence, I stripped off my blouse, my skirt and my sandals and placed them on the receptionist's desk along with my cell phone. Again, without standing up, she reached out and scooped up my clothes, placing them under the desk, everything except my phone.

"You can have these back when you leave." She said officiously. It occurred to me in that moment exactly how strange it was that I was that I was taking orders from a girl who was only slightly older than me and not wearing any pants, but that thought really didn't count for much. I nodded my understanding once more and attempted to return to my seat. A loud *Ahem* brought my attention back to the desk. The receptionist placed one hand on my phone and slid it to the edge of the desk. "You can have this back now, but I don't want to see or hear it again, or I WILL have you removed, clothes or no clothes, understand?"

Scared, but not truly comprehending what had been asked of me, I took the phone and went back to my seat. I still didn't know how to shut it off, so that was one problem I was going to have to solve, but it suddenly occurred to me that there was no real way to hide the phone from her view. It's not like I have any pockets in my birthday suit! Except that I did... kinda... sorta... As I looked up and saw the impatient expression growing on the receptionist's face I finally understood the terrible truth of what she wanted me to do.

I blushed furiously. It was bad enough to be sitting buck naked in a formal office waiting room, but the thought of having to play "hide the cell phone" with my body being the only viable hiding place was just too much. As my mind raced frantically I decided to go for a compromise. Under the receptionist's penetrating gaze, I lifted one leg, slid the cellphone under myself and sat on it. "There! That should take care of it!" I thought to myself. The phone was hidden from view, and any sound it made would likely be muffled by my body... I hoped!

I didn't have to wait long to find out. I had just about finished my paperwork when the next call came through. I gasped in shock as the surprisingly powerful vibrations did what surprisingly powerful vibrations do when they're that dangerously close to one's unprotected sex.

"Is something the matter miss?" The receptionist asked.

The next vibration sent shudder through my body and I gasped again, louder this time.

"Miss?" The receptionist asked again.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned as the next call hit me like a tidal wave. It's all so surreal to think about this now, to try and describe it. I remember the guy next to me grinning like a cheshire cat. I remember a knowing grin from one of the ladies. I remember squirming in my seat and my thighs working back and forth as I tried to maintain control. Finally I remembered the look on the receptionist's face as i exhausted her last bit of patience yet again.

"Miss, I can still hear that phone of yours! Silence it now, or I'll have you thrown out! You can moan and gasp all you want on the commons. At least there, you'll be somebody else's problem!"

Not knowing what else to do, and perhaps not thinking totally clear, I did the only thing that popped into my head. I reached down between my legs, grabbed a hold of my phone and slipped it up inside myself. This seemed to satisfy the receptionist, but if I thought the vibrations were having an effect before, now it was all I could do to lose control and bust right through cloud 9 in front of a small crowd of strangers! For the next 10 to 15 minutes I just sat there in front of all those people, bare ass naked, gasping, moaning, giggling, squirming and trying desperately not to come! I later checked my call history and, sure enough it was Liz calling every time, continuously and without cessation. Seriously! Couldn't she take a hint!?

Open in new window
Nope, apparently not! In any case, i was having way too much fun thinking about what she must have been going through. This story confirms that my thoughts were actually pretty spot on! The above picture was taken during Alison's 10 minutes of torture by a young man who was sitting across from her and waiting to get his visitor pass so he could see his brother. He said in his e-mail that Alison was blushing furiously the entire time, that she kept apologizing to everyone and that it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his entire life. He transferred over before the semester was through.

Finally the receptionist gave me the go ahead to go get my pass. This, apparently, required that I get my picture taken. She told me to go through the door, and gave me some directions to follow after that to get to the photography room. As I was making my way to the door, it suddenly occurred to me that I'd be getting my picture taken in the nude. Immediately, I began to plead with her to give me my clothes back just for the pictures, but she was resolute. My punishment was to remain my punishment, and if I didn't want to be thrown out blah blah blah. So, resigned to my fate, i made my way through the door.

Open in new window
Another one snapped by a young gentleman in the waiting room, just before she left to get her picture taken. As you can see, she put on her sunday best! Presuming of course that she was born on a Sunday...

Eventually I found my way to the picture room. Behind the desk sat another pretty young girl, this one casually dressed in a tank top and a skirt. She seemed a little shocked to see me. "Can I... help you?" She said, confusedly. In short order, I explained my situation. She seemed stunned but shook it off, choosing not to dwell on it, desiring only to snap my picture and get me out so she could get on with her day. She told me to stand in front of a gray backdrop, stand up straight and tall, smile and look straight ahead. Before she could take the picture however, I stopped her. I had to make one last ditch effort before this moment was captured for posterity.

"Wait!" I shouted. "Please, can't you give me something to wear?"

"What? No!" the photographer replied. "Do I look like I've just got spare clothes lying around?"

"You could... you could maybe let me borrow some of yours? Just for the picture of course! It'll only be a second!" I said, pleading.

"Hell no!" Was her response. "Don't you know about the rules? If I take anything off I'll be either topless or bottomless! I'm not going to put myself in that situation on your account! Forget about it!"

"But... but I don't want to be naked on my visitor pass!" I whined.

"Well, then maybe you shouldn't have shown up naked!" Came her retort.

"I didn't mean too..." I said with a whimper.

"Oh, stop being such a baby!" She admonished. "It's a bust shot anyway! It's not like I'm taking a full body shot, jeez!"

Not seeing any other option, I flashed my best smile (and my best everything else) and waited for the click.

Open in new window
Incidentally, this is a picture of Karen the photographer girl on duty. Apparently she got into a little bit of trouble with some inspectors and ended up having to do her job in the nude as part of her punishment. Bet that made her cranky. Eh, what goes around comes around, huh bitch?

Once the picture was taken, the photographer punched in some information on her computer and printed me out a visitor's pass. When she handed it to me I nearly died. I'm sure Liz edited it for decency, but minus the bars or the blurs or whatever here's what the thing looked like:

Open in new window
I didn't edit anything. I'm kinda lazy like that...

OMG! You could see my boobs! The whole purpose of getting the ID was to keep my bits under wraps for a few more days and now, any time I got stopped by an inspector I'd have to show them a pass that basically flashed my tits. Purpose successfully defeated. I asked the photog if she could maybe recrop the photo but she was finished with me in a big way and called for the next customer. In utter dejection I left with my pass, retrieved my clothes and went back to my dorm, stopping only briefly when Liz called me again and I remembered exactly how much I'd wanted to pull that phone put of my nethers not too long ago.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful, mostly because I stayed in my room. I told Liz the whole story and she seemed to think it was really funny, even though she tried to hold back her laughter for the sake of my feelings. When I asked her what was so gosh darn important that she had to keep calling and calling all she could say was "I just wanted to see how you were doing... sorry." Sorry. FML!

Anyway, the visitor pass was a waste, but at least it was only a temporary problem. After orientation I was able to get a real ID card. The lady in charge this time was much nicer, but unfortunately she said it was standard policy to use the same picture if one was taken within the last few months, so I was stuck with the nudie pic. Luckily, she was nice enough to crop it for me a bit. This is how it came out:

Open in new window

At least you can't see my nips anymore. What do you guys think? If you were to take a look at my ID without reading the above article, do you think it would be obvious that I'm not wearing any clothes?

Posted on: 2013/1/25 21:18

Re: A Freshman's Tail: Chapter 2
Junior Chatter
Well, it all depends how closely your looking I guess. I mean, if you look real fast, your tan lines are so pronounced they kind of look like dress straps. Upon closer inspection though, that really doesn't hold up. I'm not gonna lie, thats a lot of flesh showing, and no sign of clothing in sight. I don't know. If anybody asks, you could always say you were wearing a tube top, or a low cut strapless dress. Really low cut...

Posted on: 2013/2/20 14:04

Re: A Freshman's Tale: Chapter 2
Junior Chatter
Oh, don't sugar coat it Megsy! Ally, you know I love you, and thats why I have to tell you the truth. Anybody who takes a good look at your ID will obviously conclude that you're naked. And it's not just the fact that there's no clothing visible in the photograph. Nor is it only the massive tan lines or bare shoulders, or the generous helping of bare cleavage on display. It's written all over your face. Maybe it's just me, but that forced smile, combined with all of that other stuff just seems to scream to the world "Hey everybody! I'm Alison, and I'm butt ass naked! Please don't look at me!"

Face it sweetie, you posed naked for your school ID pics. I know it, you know it, and everybody with half a brain who looks at your ID card (which must have been lots by now) knows it. Sorry.

Posted on: 2013/2/24 8:57

Possible Spambot
don't feel so bad alison. i got into a similar problem a long time ago. i got into trouble for something really stupid. i can't even remember what i think it was a layering issue or something. point is i got inspected and sentenced to a week of full nudity. okay like whatever right except that i had stuff to do that week and according to the ruling i had to go about all of my business as usual except butt naked! one of those things was my driving test! as if i wasn't under enough stress having to drive perfect for the instructor now i had to worry about whether or not anyone was going to see my boobs through the window! not to mention the fact that that instructor couldn't take his eyes off my pussy the whole time! god! i have no idea how i passed! but anyway afterwards they said they had to retake my picture for my license which i thought was kind of weird because i figured theyd just use my picture from my learners permit but whatever. it was kind of weird getting my picture taken naked but like you i figured my nudity wouldnt be too noticeable since they were mostly aiming for my face but well see for yourself

Open in new window

i think mine is even worse than yours. plus mine doesnt get renewed for like 15 years! i have to show this stupid thing every time i go into a bar or apply for a job and all sorts of other stuff and i always get these funny looks and i have to make these stupid explanations about how i just had to be naked that week because of school. yeah cuz that sounds reasonable right? lol. on the plus side though everytime ive been pulled over by the cops the chances of me getting a ticket are usually pretty low right after i hand them my license and registration so i guess you just always have to look on the bright side right?

Posted on: 2013/2/24 18:19

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
I think these look great. Every ID and license photo should be taken like this in the future.

Any others out there have their IDs look like this? You should share them and let these two girls know it's not a bad thing.

Posted on: 2013/3/3 12:06

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
I wish I could have done that for my ID. That would have been awesome!!!

But they forced me to wear my cheer uniform when I had mine made this year. Some stupid rule about representing the squad. I would have much more liked to show off what I got.

Open in new window

Posted on: 2013/3/3 20:49

Freshman Chatter
Yeah, my new one has me wearing the uniform in it too. I kinda miss my old one. I was dressed when I went in, but I had a way around that when they went to take the picture.

Open in new window

When I went in to get my drivers license renewed it was a lot like PWhite's experience. I got inspected on my way off campus that day. Perhaps I shouldn't have worn a dress with leggings and a jacket that day. So I was naked when I had to go in to get my picture taken. I was really looking forward to seeing how it turned out, and it's okay, but I wish it'd shown more.

Open in new window

Even how it is now it's gotten me out of a lot of tickets. I just have to take my top off and show them that it's really me in the picture. Works every time.

Posted on: 2013/3/3 21:10

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
See, those are awesome.

And great tip about getting out of tickets too Heather. More girls should take your lead and do the same thing.

Posted on: 2013/3/4 19:32

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
Just thought you all should know that you are not alone in these problems on photo days. Here are a few ID cards I pulled from the records so you can see it happens to a number of people, no matter who they are.

Open in new window

Open in new window

Even teachers run into the problem on occasion (although they seem to crop them better).

Open in new window

And even your favorite person had a problem with an inspection on their photo day. Check it out. If only they didn't allow her to cover up.

Open in new window

Posted on: 2013/3/5 22:13

Senior Chatter
Wow... I guess I'm really not alone. If you think about it though, it was probably silly to think I was. The way things work at this school, unexpected nudity tends to intrude upon our normal lives quite a bit, so I guess this sort of thing is not only unavoidable, but inevitable. Still, when your standing there in the spotlight, totally naked and somebody is pointing a camera right at you, it's easy to feel like you're all alone in the world.

PWhite, Jessie, Heather, thanks for sharing. I still can't see images on my computer, so I can't tell if your pictures are as bad as mine, but I appreciate the gestures. If they're anywhere close what mine look like, then I'm amazed anybody would have the courage to post them on a public forum where anyone could see them just to make me feel better. I don't know if I could do that myself, so seriously, thanks guys.

And Truthgirl. Again, I can't see the images you posted, so I don't know who to thank in those regards, but whoever you got the images from, you can thank them for me. And thank you too for posting them. I'm not sure I agree with the way you pry into people's privacy sometimes, but when you do things like this, it reminds me that you're usually doing good in the world. So, thank you too.

Quote:
I think these look great. Every ID and license photo should be taken like this in the future.

Yeah, Matt, nice try, but I don't think so. If you want to go pose nude for all your official documents, go ahead but count me out!

Quote:
Even teachers run into the problem on occasion (although they seem to crop them better).

Wow! I knew teacher's got in trouble and got punished, but for some reason I didn't think it would ever go this far! How embarrassing that must be for her! Does anybody know who she is?

Quote:
And even your favorite person had a problem with an inspection on their photo day. Check it out. If only they didn't allow her to cover up.

Who's favorite person? Mine? I can't see the picture, who is it?

Posted on: 2013/3/8 19:40

Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-205
Most of the images shown here actually show more than your actual ID did. More like your temporary pass picture, in fact. I think you lucked out when they issued you your final ID forms. Most of these girls didn't seem to get as neatly cropped as you did.

Quote:

AlisonA wrote:
Wow! I knew teacher's got in trouble and got punished, but for some reason I didn't think it would ever go this far! How embarrassing that must be for her! Does anybody know who she is?

Professor Addams, over in the History department. I think she specializes in French and Medieval history. I've never had her, s I can't say more really. But her ID does make it clear that she was at least topless on picture day, although they did crop her about as well as they did with your replacement ID.

Quote:

AlisonA wrote:
Who's favorite person? Mine? I can't see the picture, who is it?

I think she was speaking sarcastically (at least she would be if she was talking to most of the people who frequent here). The last ID was of Karen, and showed her with her hand covering her obviously bare chest. It was clear that she too was nude on picture day (and we learn from her ranting post in the other thread exactly why).

Personally, I don't see what the huge deal is with any of these. People only see these IDs when you have to prove you are a student, and most of the time you can scan them yourself at places around campus. It's really only in town, if you want to get some of the discount deals, that you have to show them. Well, and when you get called over for an inspection, but they are most likely going to see more than your ID shows when that happens.

Posted on: 2013/3/9 20:33

Senior Chatter
Quote:
Most of the images shown here actually show more than your actual ID did. More like your temporary pass picture, in fact. I think you lucked out when they issued you your final ID forms. Most of these girls didn't seem to get as neatly cropped as you did.

Wow! I guess I really did luck out then. Now I feel kind of bad about complaining.

Quote:
Professor Addams, over in the History department. I think she specializes in French and Medieval history. I've never had her, s I can't say more really. But her ID does make it clear that she was at least topless on picture day, although they did crop her about as well as they did with your replacement ID.

Ahh, well good for her then I guess. I don't see why the staff members involved can't be this accommodating with everybody. I mean, yes, it's a fact of life around campus that students and faculty will occasionally have to suffer through periods of enforced nudity, and we shouldn't allow that to get in the way of school administration, but it honestly doesn't take much effort to crop out a nipple here or there when putting together an ID card. The focus is supposed to be on the face anyway, no? Sounds like sloppy work... or worse.

Quote:
I think she was speaking sarcastically (at least she would be if she was talking to most of the people who frequent here). The last ID was of Karen, and showed her with her hand covering her obviously bare chest. It was clear that she too was nude on picture day (and we learn from her ranting post in the other thread exactly why).

Oh. Poor Karen. It seems like she's been having a hard time lately. At least she had the good sense to cover up. The thought didn't even occur to me. I guess I just figured they'd be focusing on my face. That anything indecent might find it's way into the picture never even crossed my mind.

Quote:
Personally, I don't see what the huge deal is with any of these. People only see these IDs when you have to prove you are a student, and most of the time you can scan them yourself at places around campus. It's really only in town, if you want to get some of the discount deals, that you have to show them. Well, and when you get called over for an inspection, but they are most likely going to see more than your ID shows when that happens.

I don't like being seen naked by random strangers. Having a photo ID card with a picture of my naked body on it increases the chance of that happening a great deal. It makes me uncomfortable and I think the same could be said for most of the girls who ended up with nuddie pics on their cards. If I wanted to show my tits to get a discount I would. I don't, and I wouldn't. But if my card still maintained my original photo, thats what I'd be forced to do when other students wouldn't have to suffer the same indignity. It's not the end of the world, but, hey, nothing is right? If something the school is doing is making girls feel uncomfortable and all it takes is a slight adjustment to correct the problem entirely, then yes, I think the school should be obligated to correct the problem.

It seems like some girls don't mind the exposure, and some even enjoy it, and thats fine but if you don't, I think the school should go the extra inch (usually less than that considering the size of the pictures) to extend to us modest ones the courtesy of not having to flash the girls every time we have to show our IDs!

Am I crazy? That just sounds reasonable to me...

Posted on: 2013/3/10 18:12

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here