Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - An Unnexpected Christmas Encounter [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

An Unnexpected Christmas Encounter
Junior Chatter
This holiday season, I took a solitary trip to a far off land with a much warmer climate to relax, recuperate and practice my photography. I didn't expect to run into anyone I knew down there, and I guess technically I didn't, but I did run into somebody I recognized. Remember this girl?

Open in new window

This is Melissa, a girl made briefly internet famous after she got caught up in the whole Tan-Lines affair when her ex-boyfriend Alan sent the above pic to Liz because it contained a fleeting shot of Tan-Line's butt. Liz, however, was disappointed with the amount of buttage on display and in retaliation reneged on her promise to edit out poor Melissa's nudity. That was bad news for Alan, because Melissa broke up with him on the spot when she found out, and bad news for Melissa because the whole world got to see the tiny titties she had been secretly ashamed of since high school.

So imagine my surprise upon seeing her in the flesh? More than that, imagine my double surprise upon seeing SO MUCH of her flesh! See, when I met Melissa, I happened to be attending a clothing optional beach, and Melissa had opted out of clothing altogether! I mean, she was still wearing that little #1 necklace, but other than that, she was every bit as naked as she was in that pic that caused her so much humiliation, and she didn't seem to care one iota! It took me a few moments to shake off the surreal nature of the whole thing, but once I had, I decided to go over and talk to her.

Open in new window

To make a long story short, we became fast friends, and she shared with me the tale of how she'd come to where she had come. After breaking up with Alan, Missy was so humiliated that she became withdrawn, unable to face her friends of family knowing that many of them had seen her in the altogether, and ALL of them knew all about her little bitty secrets. After a while, her loneliness became too much to bear, and she went out on the town by herself and hooked up with the first guy she talked to. It was the beginning of a downward spiral for her, and one that only ended when her friends found her, intervened and got her into therapy.

Her therapist, she said, was really great. He convinced her that there was nothing at all to be ashamed of about her body, and she really seems to have taken that to heart. "I'm a lot less uptight than I used to be." She said. "I enjoy sex a lot more. I have it more often, and with a lot more people, but I'm doing it for the right reasons now. Not because I'm lonely or because I have something to prove, but because I want it." She's also becomes something of a practical nudist. She's naked whenever she can be naked, thus the trip to the clothing optional beach. When I asked her why a clothing optional beach rather than a nude beach where everyone was required to be nude, she smiled at me and said "If I'm going to be honest, I'm kind of an exhibitionist now. I like getting looked at, and I kind of get off on making other girls jealous of my beauty and confidence too. I know thats kind of weird, but my therapist says it's all part of a healthy internal sex life. He's encouraged me a lot."

Before we parted ways, Missy also told me that she was thinking about getting herself transferred over to C.U. She'd always harbored a fascination with the school and it's eccentricities and now, since her relative transformation, she can see herself really having a blast at a school like ours. "I'm probably going to go a little wild. Look out boys!" she said, giggling. When I asked her if she'd be looking up her old boyfriend, her face kind of crinkled up as she replied "Ugh. No. I still think he's a jerk for violating my trust like that. I went through a lot of shit because he broke a promise to me when he KNEW it was important. I could never date a guy like that again. I'd fuck every guy on campus before I'd fuck him again." She grinned a little "I kinda just might!"

That was meant as a joke of course, but Melissa was definitely making preparations. All through the vacation she was sunning herself on the beach VERY strategically. By the end of the vacation, her body had a few charming new additions, some of them being body jewelry, and another being a brand new beautiful tan line, which she had heard was very in vogue on campus right now "Especially if you're looking to get laid." What do you think folks, is she right?

Open in new window

Posted on: 2013/1/3 12:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here