Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Clothing Drive Winners Party [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Clothing Drive Winners Party
Sophomore Chatter
So you all know the recent charity efforts to help out the people hit hard by Hurricane Sandy that went on here on campus, but the most talked about part the clothing drive. Several members of the lead cheer squad were put in charge of the different drives and asked to collect as much help as they could. I was personally in charge of the blood drive and did all I could to make sure those stations were easy to get to, pleasant experiences, and fast, but there is only so much blood you can draw. Heather, the girl put in charge of the clothing drive, however, didn't seem to think there were any limits on the amount of clothing you could collect. And she proved herself right.

The biggest thing she did to make her clothing drive the most successful was to initiate a contest surrounding it. I never considered this with the blood drive (and have no idea how I could have done it), but turning the clothing drive into a game meant that people had not only charitable reasons to do it, but selfish reasons as well. That caused the drive to blow up and get in more than ten times what they expected to collect. People's own competitive natures played against their drive to keep as much as they could and they ended up giving much more than they would normally have. That meant the donations got huge and some group was going to win the contest.

Harlow Dorms Tower K was the winner of the contest and they were going to get the main prize, which was huge. Heather and some of us other cheerleaders had worked very hard to put together the pieces needed to make what we wanted to happen. We also had only a short period of time to pull it all together, as we wanted to have the celebration be the weekend after the end of the contest. But we were able to pull it off in time and I took it upon myself to be the record keeper for the event as it unfolded, taking notes and pictures as it went on.

That's where this story really begins.

With the day of the celebration upon us all the members of the cheerleaders, from the main squad like us and all the way down to the reserves, had to get ready to do their part in the coming evening's events. We all had to look our best and be in uniform of some kind (Since not all our squads wear the same uniforms) by the start of it. None of us really had a problem with this part, as we always try to keep ourselves looking our best when representing our school.

Open in new window

For most of us this meant spending hours getting ready, showering, doing hair, and everything. For some of us this meant doing all of that earlier in the day and then going to the location of the celebration to prepare for the event. We had to get the common rooms of the dorm ready and make sure the party preparations were in order.

When we knew this was coming, we knew we wanted to have it real special, so we put in a special order with Full Body Sushi to cater the event. We had them show up with some of their own servers to act as the serving trays, mostly for the sushi and items they brought, but we didn't want that to be the only things to eat. We had them set up around the back of the two room, on four of the six tables we had set up, giving us a good range of sushi and other asian cuisine they offered.

Open in new window

On the remaining two tables we had a couple of our own girls, two of the assistants in this case, strip and lie back to act as serving trays for the rest of the treats. This is were we had the more common party items, like fruits and snacks. Jessie had a blast arranging the snacks and fruit slices around on them, taking special care to leave just enough uncovered to give a nice peep-show to those who saw the tables. Although I don't have a picture of it, my favorite part was the way she filled the crotch area of one girl with cheese curls, getting orange powder all over her thighs and pubes. Such a lovely mess.

Open in new window

After getting everything all set up it was time to get ready for the event itself. By now the rest of the girls were arriving, as well as the security staff we hired for the event. We made sure to have two security and one inspector assigned to each main entrance to the dorms and one security to watch the maintenance entrances, incase somebody tried to sneak in that way.

We also made sure all the girls knew where they were to be and what duties they had to cover during the events, but letting each of them also know they had a lot of free time to just enjoy the event at times too. We mostly had them stationed to certain areas in small groups, but gave them a lot of freedom as to what they had to do while there. The few that had very specific duties were mostly the coaches and lead squad members, like me. The rest were mostly there to just make sure the event was fun for everyone.

Open in new window

When the time came to start the festivities we opened the doors and started to let the members of Tower K into the main rooms. We knew we could fit them all into one, so we made sure to spread out the action into both main rooms and central hall of the main floor. All of the girls were cheering as they entered and we made sure they knew it was going to be a lot of fun for them. They did such a great job with the drive, we wanted them to be the stars of the event and not us.

Open in new window

Some of the girls did this by slipping out of their uniforms completely and cheering naked. They figured that giving the winners a real show of their charms would serve to show them how much they were appreciated, and it seemed to work. The naked cheerleaders were way more popular than the dressed ones, but who would expect any different?

Open in new window

It was then time to start the shows, but we still didn't have everyone present who deserved to be there, so we had some of the cheerleaders do their own smaller shows around the rooms instead of brining out the headliners yet. They did some cheers and showed off their moves, but as it often does with us, it soon devolved into sexy shows where we would slowly strip each other and fool around. People seemed to like watching two or more cheerleaders going at it with each other.

Open in new window

Circles would form around these pairings as they did their thing, but when I talked to the girls after the fact most of them said they didn't even notices the groups watching after a while and just concentrated on enjoying their sisters bodies. If you saw any of these shows, you would totally understand what they meant. It was like everyone there was getting to see something very sensual and private, only with dozens of people watching.

Open in new window

We also had our house DJ start spinning during this time, so the girls performing would have music if they wanted it. We were incredibly lucky to be able to get DJ HashTags for the night. She's normally very sought after and booked up months in advance, but just happened to have a cancelation when we needed her. So she was rocking the house while the girls were putting on their shows, and would continue to spin between each of the headliners we had come in next.

Open in new window

The first main event we had, in one of the two main rooms, was a live performance by Susan and the Squaws. They took to the makeshift stage and rocked the house for over an hour and a half. If you haven't had a chance to see them or get any of their albums, they have a real rock/pop sound with a slight 70's disco influence to it. It's hard to really describe, but seeing them live made everyone fall in love with them and their sound. They also dressed only in their loincloths, since it was a performance on campus and they knew it would go over well here. Asking them about it later, I found that they would love to dress this way more often, but a lot of the places they go don't allow it.

Open in new window

About an hour into Susan and the Squaws performance, we had our second headliner, Zetta Arabath, start her show in the other room. She is one of the most talented stage magicians around these parts, but mostly only get to perform in strip clubs and other adult venues because of the twist of her act. Rather than say she doesn't have anything hidden up her sleeves or inside her jacket, she doesn't wear any. In fact, she doesn't wear much of anything during her act, which makes the performances even more impressive.

Open in new window

After both the main headliner shows were over, it was time to keep the party going with smaller, but more interactive events and games. We wanted to make sure that the action never truly stopped, so nobody got bored and everyone had a good time. This meant that our girls had to go around and refresh all the foods and refreshments as well as get lots of smaller entertainment things up and running all evening long. It was quite a challenge to make sure that there was always something for everyone going on at all times.

Open in new window

The simplest of these was to have several stations set up where people could play group video games. Many of these were set up in small side rooms, which the dorm leaders were kind enough to allow us to use, even though they were their own private dorm rooms. We also had some set up along the edges of the main entrance hall or gathering area of the dorm, which had a lot of room in it. That way we could have several games of Guitar Hero or Rock Band going on at the same time, without them interrupting each other with their music.

Although they were there for everyone to play, most of the time it seemed that people wanted to just watch our girls play, or play against them, instead of just playing among themselves. This was fine with us and a lot of the girls has a great time just playing games all night. As long as the contest winners were happy, we didn't care what we had to do.

Open in new window

We also had a number of card games going on around the place too. In fact, these mostly moved into one of the two main performance rooms once the headliners were done with their shows. Since gambling for money isn't legal, however, it seemed that most of these games were actually played for clothing, becoming strip poker games instead of just friendly ones. Again, the girls didn't mind this and would sometimes even play below their skill level to make sure the contest winners had a good time. Who wouldn't want to see a cheerleader be slowly stripped of her uniform because of your skills at cards?

Open in new window

As the evening wore on we also had a lot of people start to wind down a little and all the seating, chairs and couches alike, were filling up with people resting. Not wanting them to feel left out or get bored, some of the girls would make sure to go around and visit with them to keep them involved. Lap dances seemed to a popular way of doing this, but it wasn't the only thing.

We also had some inspectors wandering around the party and doing on the spot inspections, which caused more of our girls to get stripped, but that was all part of the plan. It was most amusing when one of the lap dancer girls was called out by the inspector, made to strip, and then told to go back to what she was doing. The guys loved it, as they went from having a sexy girl in a cheerleader uniform sitting and wiggling on their lap to having a beautiful naked girl sitting and wigging on their lap.

Open in new window

Since we had DJ HashTags going all evening, there was plenty of good music going on, which meant that a lot of people also wanted to dance. This was another area that our girls made sure to oblige our winners in. Even after many of them had been stripped by our party inspectors, they still made sure to get out there and dance with all those who wanted to. The slower dances seemed to be more popular as the evening wore on and the girls had less and less on.

Open in new window

As the party started to wind down the girls were getting pretty worn out, but many of them were also getting pretty worked up by all the close dancing, showing off, and mild fooling around. A lot of them being naked, or at least partially naked, only seemed to add to this feeling among them. I have to admit that I too was feeling it. There was something in the air at the party and it seemed to just be a natural progression, as none of us actually planned for it to happen.

Open in new window

But once it started, and the first couple started to truly fool around, it seemed to spread through the party. At first it was some sexy touching that went beyond the usual allowed by the codes, but since the girls wanted it and didn't complain, it only seemed to feed the drive to go further. Getting fingered wasn't enough for some of our girls. Hell, for most of them.

Open in new window

Pretty soon we had a lot more naked people around than just our girls and most of them were starting to screw around more deeply and very openly at the party. Lap dances switched to being reverse cowgirl and slow danced suddenly started to go horizontal.

Open in new window

There was no forcing or cohering going on as everyone seemed to slowly become involved in pairings of some kind. Sex was now the main form of entertainment going on at the party. Even the girls of the dorm were getting heavily involved in it, either joining some of our girls for some Sapphic fun or finding a willing guy of their own. Most of these were actual pairings of two people, usually a guy and girl, but not all of them were.

Open in new window

We did see a number of threesomes or higher going on, but they seemed to be the minority. Most of them seemed to be when more than one guy wanted to have time with a cheerleader. Our girls were amazing and did everything they could to accommodate all the guys in these situations. None of them seemed to want to disappoint any of the winners, even if that meant they had to take a little double teaming.

Open in new window

The atmosphere late in the evening was silly, sexy, and just plain fun. Everyone was having a good time and even some of the performers had gotten into the actions. I know that I for one got to be in a threesome with one of our winners and DJ HashTags. It was pretty awesome. By the time we left the dorms, well after midnight, everyone was most pleased and more than happy withe prize they won for being the best donations on campus.

Open in new window

I think this final picture pretty much sums of the feeling by the end of the evening. Just plain sexy fun.

Posted on: 2012/11/18 16:28

Re: Clothing Drive Winners Party
Junior Chatter
The girls did an amazing job, both with the charity drives and with the winner's party. I don't think the residents of Tower K are ever going to forget that celebration. None of us that put it on will either. It was simply incredible.

Heather deserves extra special congratulations for her part in all of it, both the drive and party, so let her know how good she did if you see her around. I also want to thank Gina for being such a good record keeper and letting the rest of you know how cool the evening was.

Now I think I need to rest up for a week to recover. I'm so glad we don't have classes this week because of the holiday. Only a couple cheer related things to deal with and the rest is free time.

Posted on: 2012/11/19 20:36

Re: Clothing Drive Winners Party
Junior Chatter
Wow, what a party! Congratulations to Tower K for all the good work they did. Big as the party was, they earned every bit of it. I only wish I could have been there. From the descriptions and the pictures posted above, I don't think I would have been able to put down my camera for even a second!

Posted on: 2012/11/22 19:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here