Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Sabbatical [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sabbatical
Potential Student
From Harlow Dorms S-308
Hi everyone, I'm an exchange student, Greek family but from Australia, and I arrived here, but it seems awfully quiet. Have I transferred to the college during the off season? Can anyone let me know because I'm quite anxious to study at such a prestigious campus. Thanking you in advance,
Yarina

Posted on: 2009/12/2 14:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Sabbatical
Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-205
Yeah, it has been quiet around here lately, but I blame that on the connection problems the site had a while back. But if we see some action on the forums again I am sure more will join in when they notice.

But welcome to Central U. I hope you enjoy your time here. I surely have so far.

Any idea what your major is gonna be yet? (I'm still undecided myself.)

Posted on: 2009/12/2 23:58

Potential Student
From Harlow Dorms S-308
Oh ok thanks Leon, I heard that student admin was doing something to the site, but as a new student I wasn't sure. I'm not sure yet about my major- I enrolled in Arts and Human Movement, but I don't have to pick my majors until half way through semester so I'm just thinking about them. If anyone can give me some advice about life on campus, majors and social events, I'd be really grateful- I'm basically just a simple country girl :P

Posted on: 2009/12/3 14:14

Sophomore Chatter
From Oak Hall
Well, if there is anything I can help with, just let me know.

I work part time over in the Student Union, so I know a lot about what's going on around here. We like to set up parties and concerts and stuff, so everyone knows us too.

Plus, I am a Dance Major, so I know a lot about Human Movement.
We have such a cool performing arts department here. I just love it here.

Posted on: 2009/12/3 22:57

Hack Master
From The Precipice of Truth
Or ask somebody who can tell you how things really work, not some tool of the Deans... Anyone who works for them and does what they say is just as bad as they are... Fight for the truth.

Peace out!

Posted on: 2009/12/3 23:28

Potential Student
From Harlow Dorms S-308
Thanks everyone for making me so welcome. It's a bit overwhelming starting here, but I've been studying my orientation materials so hopefully I can fit in ok. I'm a little bit daunted by all the classes and assignments and rules and things, but hopefully things will work out!

Posted on: 2009/12/4 3:53

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Alpha Beta Zeta House is throwing another of their killer parties this weekend... you should totally come. All us girls on the squad are gonna be there and there will be plenty of guys too. You could totally get to know a lot about this place and have a blast too.

the ABZ parties are always the hottest tickets on campus.

Posted on: 2009/12/5 1:31

Potential Student
From Harlow Dorms S-308
Oh wow yes that would be great, I hardly know anyone on campus, so I would be really happy to get to a party like that. It would be nice to get to know a lot of people, anything I should bring?

Posted on: 2009/12/5 7:42

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Bring? No. Bring nothing you don't mind losing.

I mean their parties can get pretty crazy and they play some great games that can leave you in all sorts of states of appearance. So anything you do bring may not be on you or in your possession when you leave. Although uniforms or marked items most likely will get returned to you sometime later. It's best to just play it safe and take nothing and wear something simple you can afford to lose.

I remember this one party back in October. They had this big party game where anyone who wanted to play had to stand up on this long table and follow the orders of the MC. It was like a slow motion dance contest thing. The winner would become the king or queen of the party, which has all sorts of special privileges over there, so we all wanted to win. If you gave up you had to take the walk of shame and if you failed without giving up you became the servant of the winner when it was over.

Those who had to make the walk of shame for quitting were forced to walk through a gauntlet of party goers to the back door. On their way they were usually sprayed with water (or other drinks), hit with pillows and foam swords, groped a lot, sometimes pieces of their clothing would somehow get removed, spanked as they passed, and more. Then pushed out the back door and not allowed back into the party. Forcing them to walk home alone, messy, and usually at least partially nude.

Even with all the dangers of losing (I mean who wants to make the walk of shame?), all us girls on the squad entered, along with several others. It's usually mostly girls who enter, as they seem to do better in the contests, but a few guys did to. They had us stand on one leg and touch our toes and spin around and do simple ballet type moves, but all in slow motion. Being the first or last to finish a move was bad as that is considered a failure too.

They added a rule a while back that you could buy your way back into the game if you failed though. So that was helpful. All you had to do was give up a piece of your clothing as a donation to the homeless clothing drive (they have bins for them in their house as they sponsor the charity) and you got back in. In the end there was five of us still in the competition and vying for the position of queen (no guys lasted), and each of us was stark naked. Most of the rest of the squad was already out, even though they were also naked, and waiting to serve winner.

In the end I was finally counted out when I finished a move too slowly and went to wait with the others. In the end Gina managed to win and we all became her servants (which was more slaves the way she treated things), but it was all in fun and a lot of clothing got donated to a good cause. Gina had a blast as the queen of the party and we had to not only get her drinks and things, but often entertain her with dances and sining and other stuff in front of everyone. I was so embarrassed, but I have to admit it was also fun.

I just hope I win tonight and get to become queen of the party. Then I can show Gina what it's like.

Posted on: 2009/12/5 14:37

Sophomore Chatter
Keep Dreaming Jessie McSPANK. You are gonna be my slave again tonight. I'm gonna be queen for ever.

Speaking of which, I better get ready. The party starts in a little while.

Posted on: 2009/12/5 17:06

Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-207
You guys should all be ashamed of yourself. This is not what college is supposed to be for. It's not all parties and acting like sluts. You should be studying and getting your grades up, not making fools of yourself at these perverted Frat parties.

I, for one, will be in the library in case you want to do something useful, rather than getting mixed up with these skanks.

Posted on: 2009/12/5 17:41

Potential Student
When is the ABZ party again? Hope I didn't miss it :( Finals start soon and I can use a party!!

Posted on: 2009/12/6 13:29

Sophomore Chatter
Yeah, you missed it. It was last night and it was..... AWESOME!!!!

I really did win again and little miss McSPANK got what was coming to her again. I make sure that name stuck with her.... as everyone got their swats in.

I bet she aint sitting today.

I love being the queen of the party. Everyone does what I say and all the guys fall all over me.

Woohoo!!!

I cant wait for te next one.

Posted on: 2009/12/6 14:11

Potential Student
Oh, I missed it? Darn. Well, maybe I can make the next one. Is anyone else freaking out about finals??

Posted on: 2009/12/6 16:01

Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-205
Yeah, finals can be rough, but I think I have a handle on them this time. I'm just glad I didn't take as many tough classes as I originally planned on this year. Finals would have been killer if I did that.

As for parties, there are always something going on around this place if you know where to look. You can't always rely on ABZ parties. I mean they have to go to classes at some point. Just walk around the dorms or down at Frat Row and I am sure you'll see flyers for something going on.

Posted on: 2009/12/7 23:46

Potential Student
Do we know when the Fall Semester starts up? I'm thinking it much be fairly soon....

Posted on: 2010/8/9 1:24

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here