Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Judgement Day for Erin [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Judgement Day for Erin
Junior Chatter
The big day had finally arrived. After more than a week of fear and dread, it was finally time for Erin go to court for her dress code violation. This would be the second time Erin was in court in as many days, and after all the drama and high stakes of her first trial, a mere dress code violation seemed like it would be comparatively light. (For anybody not clued into Erin's story, see this thread here )

Still, despite her victory the first time, Erin's "discourtesy" trial had been a harrowing affair, and she was most definitely not looking forward to being in the spotlight again. She didn't have much choice in the matter though, so there was little doubt that she would be where she was supposed to be at the appointed hour, which was, incidentally, waiting for me outside the court house, butt ass naked.

Open in new window

It was actually really cute. She was hiding in the shadow of a tree, trying her best not to be seen. She had been complaining a lot recently about the fact that she'd have to show up for her trial in the nude, but even she knew that it was a necessity. I was actually a couple of minutes late, which must have seemed like an eternity to her, standing there all alone and naked with her buns in the breeze, but she was so relieved to see me that she couldn't stay mad for long. She readily accepted my explanation about my class running late, and the conversation swiftly shifted to my not completely successful attempts to calm her nerves.

She was nervous about facing a judge again, but I did my best to console her. Carefully, I explained all the things she would have in her favor. We were having a bunch of friends of ours show up to flood the jury selection pool to ensure at least a few sympathetic jury members. We had arguments prepared on the grounds of free speech, excessive force on the part of the inspector, and hopefully the sympathy angle generated from Erin's recent tribulations. She also had one solid victory under her belt, which has to count for something. Mostly though, I told her that she would have me, and that I would stay with her to the very end, which seemed to help a bit too.

The school must have known that Erin's second trial would be a big deal, so they went ahead and scheduled it as the first trial of the day. Not wanting to give anyone any excuse to hold technicalities against us, we both agreed to show up bright and early, but let me tell you, the waiting was dreadful. It didn't last quite as long as we thought though. Before the appointed hour, a bailiff exited the building and informed Erin that the judge wanted to see her. I followed her all the way to the court room, at which point I was sent back with a word from the bailiff that Erin was to be seen alone. I caught just one little pic of Erin standing in the empty court room before the door was slammed shut in my face.

Open in new window

I waited impatiently outside the court room for some time. When Erin finally emerged, she looked like she'd just been chewed up and spit out by a lawn mower. Unceremoniously, we were ushered back outside where I immediately begged Erin to tell me just what the heck had happened in there!

"It was horrible!" She said. "I wasn't even allowed to get a word in! The judge just made me stand there while he spit rage in my face!"

"I hope you don't think that today will be a repeat of your last trial, Erin." The judge had said, a hard and menacing look frozen on his face. "I will not allow my court room to be turned into a circus. This case is cut. And. Dry. We have you on tape, wearing a shameful strip of butt floss in clear and flagrant violation of the dress code. We have eye witnesses, and the expert testimony of one of the finest inspectors on campus. Moreover, everyone on Campus has seen your video by now. We ALL know you're guilty, so as far as I'm concerned, this trial is nothing but a mere formality. Make no mistake, Erin, you are guilty, and I plan to see you punished to the fullest extent of my power to do so."

"You look like you're about to cry." He continued, his scowl morphing into a sneer for a fleeting instant. "Well, perhaps you should have thought of that before you made a mockery of this court with your shenanigans. CUNT provides a unique and incredible experience for everyone who attends, but it's shrill, vicious, overly litigious bitches like you who will ruin it for everyone. It's YOU'RE fault society is in the shape it's in with all this PC crap dominating the discourse, and I won't let the one last bastion of true freedom in this country fall to your self centered humorless nagging!"

Finally, deadly seriousness frozen on his face, the judge ended his tirade with this: "So understand, it's not IF you will be convicted, it's WHEN and how severely you'll be punished. Do yourself a favor. Show some humility. Admit your guilt. Play along. Wiggle that little booty of yours real nice for me and maybe I'll be able to find it in my heart to grant you a degree of mercy. You WILL be made an example of, but how bad it will be is still somewhat in your power to decide. That's it, I'm done with you for now. The bailiff will show you out."

When she finished her story, Erin was practically in tears. It was all I could do to console her, but things really were looking pretty bad. Still, things had looked horrible in the last case, but we had prevailed in the end. I just wish there had been sue way to record the Judge's tirade, but it's not like Erin had any place to hide a wire.

While we were waiting, the crowd gathered outside and it was every bit as big a turn out as everyone expected. The Erin trial had captured the imagination of everyone on Campus, and no one was going to want to miss out on the sequel. I actually overheard people making bets on the outcome, which I thought was in pretty poor taste. Erin was pretty beside herself, all exposed and on display like that, with all eyes on her and no freedom to run or hide, like an animal in a zoo, and just as naked. It was a relief when the doors finally opened and the crowd began to flow in behind us.

I won't bore you with the details of the judicial proceedings. I'm an art major, and to be honest, all this procedural law and order stuff kind of gives me a headache, so I'l try to condense it all down to a brief description before we get to some of the juicy parts. Our plan to load the jury met with immediate failure. The prosecution seemed to have compiled a list of all of our friends and well wishers, and none of them even received consideration. We ended up fighting for the inclusion of complete strangers, which I guess is pretty fair in the end all things considered. They did, however, allow one friend of mine to onto the jury, and I can't believe she slipped past their radar.

Open in new window

That's right, my "friend" Liz. I chose this particular picture of her because I felt it looked particularly predatory and serpentine, which is exactly how she would behave at the end of these proceedings. You will also note that I obscured her nip for the pic. Consider it a peace offering. Okay, Liz, I get it, you don't like it when I post pictures of your girly bits on the internet. You got me back, good for you, can we call a truce already?

Anyway, with the Jury assembled, the court was brought to order and opening statements were made by both sides. The prosecution made a really strong case. The prosecutor was really firing on all cylinders, and the judge seemed to be nodding in agreement with everything she said. Her argument was clear: Erin had clearly done the crime, so she should do the time. Aside from alluding to the mountains of evidence against our girl, there wasn't much else left to say.

When it came time for the defense to speak, Erin approached the stand.

Open in new window

In her statements, she did not deny that she had worn the offending thong, but merely stated that the defense would attempt to prove that the thong had been worn under unique circumstances which should invoke special protections as an exercise of free speech. The judge seemed not the least bit amused. (Well, that's not true. He had a shit eating grin on his face when she nervously approached the stand.)

From there, the evidence came flying fast and furious. We saw the trailer for Death Angel one more time (If ever an actress regretted taking on a role...) we heard testimony from Inspector Audrey Harper, from passersby who witnessed the filming of the trailer, as well as Erin's subsequent stripping, and the thong itself, ripped and useless, was passed around for inspection. It was at this point that Erin was asked to do some modeling.

Naturally, Audrey's rough treatment had rendered the thong unwearable, so Erin was issued a "loner thong" from storage. The thought of who's cheeks that little slip of fabric had found itself wedged between over time made my skin crawl, but Erin sucked it up and pulled it on, maintaining an austere dignity and refusing to give the judge the "little wiggle" he'd requested. For what seemed like forever, she was forced to pose all around the court room, any which way the prosecution demanded. Then the jury got in on the action, until finally, Erin found herself doing a reluctant strip tease right there on the judge's desk.

Open in new window

When it was finally time for the defense to speak, I went up to bat for Erin, explaining to the jury the circumstances that lead to the creation of Death Angel 9, why the trailer contained crucial social commentary regarding issues that are on the bleeding edge of the biggest problems facing CU today. For a school that prides itself on being progressive and open minded, for CU to so brutally crush a peaceful but problematic voice would reveal an ugly and sinister underbelly to the system that brings so much joy to so many students. I'm not the greatest public speaker in the world, but I was speaking from the heart, and I think I did a pretty good job. Unfortunately, the prosecution was ready for me.

On the issue of artistic integrity, the Prosecutor brought up the fact that I was myself against the use of a thong in the trailer for purely artistic reasons from the very beginning. Citing quotes taken directly from the forums, she forced me to admit that allowing Erin to wear the thong was a breach of my own artistic vision, a change made for selfish reasons on Erin's part rather than any aesthetic design on mine. I tried to spin things as positively as I could, but it was no use. She had me and everyone in that court room knew it. When she finally stopped hammering me, I couldn't sit down and shut up fast enough. Defeated, I retreated to my seat. Erin had tears in her eyes at this point, and it only took one look at her face to get me going too. Without intending to do so, I had betrayed her, and it looked as if our strongest line of defense had been utterly shattered.

We had one last trick up our sleeve though. One more time, Erin donned the loner thong and called Audrey Harper to the stand. Under the smug and leering eyes of the judge, Erin positioned herself so that she was facing the jury with the inspector behind her. Hands on her nearly bare hips, Erin stared off into the crowd and told Audrey to remove her thong. Without hesitation, Audrey slipped her fingers between the thong and Erin's skin and gently pulled the panties down to her ankles. "No." Erin said with some authority. "Remove them the way you did during my inspection, the way you did on tape. I want the jury to see it first hand."

Realizing that this might not help her case at all, Audrey hesitated for just a moment before restoring the panties to their original place and proceeding as ordered. In one sharp and sudden move, she seized the thong and pulled up with all of her might, yanking Erin clear off her bare feet. The Jury gasped and squirmed in their seats as the watched the flimsy material digging into the poor girl's crotch. Erin grunted, squealed and screamed as the fabric strained against her crotch and crack until finally the bottoms snapped and she crumpled to the floor in a heap. For the first time since the opening statements, the Jury looked truly undecided. After a quick and breathless word from Erin on unnecessary brutality and the slippery slope of condoning such behavior from inspectors, final statements were made and the jury was allowed to retire for their final deliberation.

Erin sat down next to me on the bench. I saw her eyes catch the judge's for a split second before darting to the floor to examine her own bare toes for no particular reason. I took her by the hand and gave her a reassuring look. Things hadn't gone as planned, but I was still hoping for the best, and doing what I could to remain cool and confident in the face of adversity. Erin, for her part, was fidgeting nervously and sweating so much that they'd probably have to wipe down the bench before the next trial could take place.

When the jury returned, an anonymous student I didn't even know came forward with the verdict. "On the account of a dress code violation, we find the defendant, Erin Johnson...guilty."

The court room just about exploded. Throughout all the confusion though, I looked into the jury box and saw Liz, smiling like the cat who had caught the canary. I knew then that this was her decision as much as it was the rest of the Jury's. All that talk about those pictures and I never believed she'd ever really do anything about it. Now, she had her revenge.

As it turns out, however, that revenge was not yet complete. With a swift and furious hammering of his gavel, the judge brought the court back to order, and proceeded to pass sentencing. "Now that judgement has been passed, it is time to proceed to punishment." The judge thundered, with no small amount of satisfaction. "Taking into account the blatant nature of the violation, and the defendant's very public impassioned, though incompetent attempts to vindicate herself, I find I have no choice but to impose heavy penalties. Together, the public nature of this crime speaks to a flagrant disrespect for the rules, a concerted effort to undermine them and the authority of this school and it's inspectors. I therefore offer three choices."

"The first and most severe will require Erin to remain in a state of perpetual nudity from now until at least the end of the semester. In addition to this, she will be placed in mobile stocks with the words 'SLUT' and 'BITCH' painted on her buttocks. In this state, she will of course be prey to all manner of groping and probing, and should any students complain about a lack of compliance with any of the touching rules, Erin's sentence will be extended by a full semester per complaint."

Erin nearly collapsed into her seat. The thought of being everybody's squeeze box for the next semester (at the very least) didn't appeal to her one bit. The judge continued "This may seem harsh, but it is the belief of this court that a long lasting and very public punishment is necessary to undo the damage done to the reputation of the codes, and to serve as a warning to anyone who might wish to flaunt the rules thusly themselves."

"Another option, shorter, and somewhat more poetic I believe, would be a court injunction requiring that Erin complete the movie based on her trailer, filming all scenes in the nude, and all of the sex scenes requiring full, hardcore penetration. In addition, for the sake of accuracy, the original ex-students who inspired Erin's story before being expelled will be invited to return to CU, at least long enough to reprise their roles as Erin's attackers. For their scenes, the boys will be granted full creative control, to ensure that their side of the story is accurately represented."

As much as the first option had horrified her, this last one simply decimated her. She couldn't go through with that. Not again. Not after she'd gotten them expelled. They'd want to take their frustrations out on her, she was sure. And just to have to allow them to touch her again...

"There is, however, a third and final option..." The whole court room fell silent as the judge continued. "This one was actually suggested by a member of the jury. Judging by the proceedings here today, it is my considered belief that Erin, while fully guilty of her violation and fomenting a general disrespect for the rules here on campus, I don't think she is entirely responsible for her actions. I believe that some of the blame goes to her friend Megan, who has testified on her behalf here today. After all, without Megan, Erin wouldn't have set out upon this path of cinematic vengeance at all. Unfortunately for this court, Megan has committed no violations that I am aware of, and thus Erin is left to incur the full brunt of the school's justice herself."

"I am, however, willing to make a deal. I will commute Erin's sentence to a single, hour long fully nude public spanking on the commons, provided that her friend and instigator, Megan, share her punishment with her."

Upon hearing this, my head immediately snapped back, my eyes glaring daggers at Liz who was still smiling with that same satisfied feline grin. When I turned my head back around, I saw Erin's face, tear stained and frightened, staring at me with a sliver of terrified, quivering hope dangling invisibly from somewhere on her countenance. I knew what I had to do. It wasn't even a question really.

So that's basically how the trial ended. We settled on our punishment, date and time, and court was adjourned. I guess I can expect to see everybody on the commons tomorrow to give us that well deserved retribution the judge seems to think we've earned.

We lost, but at least Erin's sentence would be the lesser of three evils. We waited until the room had emptied out a bit before making our way to the exit. I knew it would be a long naked walk back to the dorm for Erin, but before exiting out into the sun, she stopped short, turned around and gave me a huge hug.

"What was that for?" I giggled.

She replied. "Well, your kind of a weirdo, your plans tend to be half baked, and you're not nearly as good a defense attorney as you made yourself out to be... but you are a good friend. I don't know anybody else who would share a punishment like this with me...thank you."

with that, I hugged her back and we walked away from our defeat wearing smiles on our faces. Things, it seemed were looking up. And by things, I mean my digital camera, and by up, I of course mean up Erin's wonderful rear end! She caught me just in time!

Open in new window

"MEGAAAAAN!"

THE END

Posted on: 2012/6/18 22:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Judgement Day for Erin
Junior Chatter
Vengeance is mine!

Open in new window

Everybody go down to the commons and get your licks in while you can!

Posted on: 2012/6/18 23:13

Junior Chatter
That was fun! Of course, I sympathize with Megsy and Erin, but no way was I going to pass up the chance to spank those two hot behinds! And I wasn't alone, either!

Posted on: 2012/6/27 16:17

Freshman Chatter
Can you believe how much Erin's big titties bounced when she was being spanked?

Posted on: 2012/6/28 8:23

Junior Chatter
Quote:
Can you believe how much Erin's big titties bounced when she was being spanked?

I know, right? That girl was born to wiggle and jiggle! I have to say though, I got the greatest sense of satisfaction from laying the smack down on Megan's defenseless ass! She thought she was so clever all those times she peppered her posts with private pics of yours truly, but now I think she's learned her lesson.

Seeing her on all fours out there on the commons, stripped fully nude and put on display in front of a massive crowd, her naked, vulnerable ass just hovering there, waiting, begging for the punishment I'd promised her the first time she crossed me. That sight alone was almost good enough to satisfy me, but the spanking I gave her made my day utterly complete. So, yeah, Megs, if you like we can call this a truce. Just stop posting nudie pics of me on the forums and you'll be spared any future acts of vengeance.

Posted on: 2012/6/30 13:08

Junior Chatter
Liz, you certainly made Megsy squeal! The official Lesbian Society photographer also got some great pictures of it all, and it was very kind of you to allow her to film right up so close, and especially when you pulled Megsy's ass-cheeks apart so Leslie could get those close-ups of Megsy's pussy and asshole from behind. Tricking Megsy into turning her head around at that exact moment so her face is so clearly recognisable in the photos was a great touch!

As for Erin, as grateful as she was that Megsy agreed to share her punishment, she was certainly not pleased that Megsy put even more nude photos of her up here, or that Megsy put that video of Erin's trial on-line. Despite everything that has happened, it seems Erin is just as shy about publicly exposing her body as ever! Anyone who saw her stripping down just before her punishment saw just how modest she would prefer to be, even as she steeled herself to be both totally naked and spanked in public.

(A group of boys standing next to me were watching like hawks, a couple of them almost drooling as those big boobs came into view, and then as she started to unzip her skirt I heard one of them saying "we're gonna have some snatch now...here it comes...any second now we'll have some pussy...and there it is, we've got cunt!" Everyone cheered, and Erin blushed and clearly wanted to put a hand over her crotch, it even started to move over as cover, but then she stopped herself.)

Erin actually said to me the day before that she couldn't forget how she, Erin, had thought Megsy had agreed to shoot that trailer to protect Erin's modesty, but after Erin's thong had been yanked off Megsy had ended up editing it in an extremely exposing way. "And she even put on-line the moment when that inspector ripped off my thong! I was sitting at the Lesbian Society event and suddenly I'm up on a huge screen in only a thong, in character, and then I'm dancing around because it has just been ripped off me! She never told me she was going to do that!"

I asked if Megsy sharing her punishment didn't even things out. She said it sort-of did, but that the nudie film of Erin would be around forever.

Which is true, of course!

Posted on: 2012/6/30 20:29

Junior Chatter
You bet it was obvious Erin is still shy! Even as she was nervously getting into position her kept looking around at the crowd and saying "Stop filming! Please no photographs! I'm naked!" Some people laughed, some just grinned, but I don't think anyone stopped.

But I have a question for Liz: was it really an accident that time when your hand came down in a sharp smack not on Megsy's smooth but pink ass-cheek, but instead right between and a bit below, spanking her right on that deliciously exposed pussy? She sure squeaked then!

Posted on: 2012/6/30 21:11

Junior Chatter
I doubt very much that was accidental.

I'll confess: I felt so sorry for Erin getting that spanking -- OK, she technically deserved it for breaking school rules, but she's already suffered so much -- I decided to try and ease her agony by gently stroking her pussy during the spanking. Nothing inappropriate, no finger-penetration (well, maybe just a single fingertip), but a degree of soothing stimulation. I find girls can more easily withstand a spanking if they're turned on.

Well, it worked, because Erin stopped complaining about the smacks I was giving her butt, and just talked about what I was doing to her hot little box. "Oh, please!" she would say, and "Stop that! You're making me... oh!" After a few minutes, her snatch was dripping wet and as hot as her ass cheeks. I realized Erin was going to cum right there in front of everyone, which would be mortifying to a girl as shy as that about her body. I remembered how utterly humiliated she'd been in court when she was on the verge of orgasming at the hands (and cocks) of the boys who'd degraded her. So I stopped masturbating her slit and went back to just spanking her good and hard. Erin was so close to coming you could feel her frustration and embarrassment.

Unfortunately for Erin, the other guys and girls had been enjoying the spectacle, so when I stopped to bathe my stinging palm in the water fountain, everybody else who'd lined up to spank Erin's ass started stoking her pussy too. Nothing inappropriate, again, all according to school rules, just plenty of loving attention and playful exploration. The result was that poor Erin was forced to orgasm at least five times that day -- and all of it was caught on camera!

Still, my idea did have a merciful effect -- I don't think he minded the spanking so much!

Posted on: 2012/7/2 5:23

Junior Chatter
Typo -- "She" not "he"!

Posted on: 2012/7/2 16:00

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here