Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - This site is temporarily going away... Not my choice. [Community Forums - Off Topic]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

This site is temporarily going away... Not my choice.
Webmaster
The company I use to host my sites has decided to upgrade all it's PHP and discontinue free use of the old ones (which is what I need to keep the sites up at all)...

They aren't getting rid of the old ones, just going to start charging anyone who chooses to use them a fairly steep monthly fee. Well, I am not going to pay that much for for multiple hobby sites, so I need to take them offline, upgrade the PHP, and then figure out how I am going to rebuild them using a newer CMS.

In the long run, this is probably going to be a good thing (and a new start for a lot of things)... but in the short term it's a pain.

I won't be able to port over the members list or any of their posts, so if you have anything here you like that want to keep, please copy it out and feel free to create your characters and post again when the site comes back up in its new form.

I will be leaving this up in the state it is in for a few weeks, but in just over a month they will start charging me extra, so I will take it down before that happens.

Posted on: 2/22 20:28

Edited by Admin on 2019/2/23 17:16:12
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: This site is temporarily going away... Not my choice.
Webmaster
They delayed the start of the new charging structure for a few months, but I am still looking into options for redoing this site when it has to come down. I want the format to be basically the same, but I can't use what I am familiar with any more, so I have to look into other CMS's out there and see which one I want to rebuild with. And then learn it enough to make it work for me.

But I will keep this site up as is for now, but I won't be adding to it until after the change over... whenever that manages to happen. Wish I could give a better timeframe, but I have no idea other than it will take a while.

Posted on: 6/4 21:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here