Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Massage Service (Cheap) [Community Forums - Goods & Services: Services Offered]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Massage Service (Cheap)
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room H-312
Cheap Massage Service

I am not yet a LMP (Licensed Massage Practitioner) and can not legally work openly as a masseuse, but I am taking the classes and going through the training. At this time I am far enough along that I need outside practice to hone my craft before taking the final exams. As such, I am offering full body massages for whatever donations you offer.

These will be pretty much the same things you would be paying upwards of hundreds of dollars for once I get my LMP certification, but you get them at a nearly free price tag. I might even accept trade of services or items, depending on what you have to offer.

These massages can be fit into your schedule and I have my own portable table, so we can do it wherever you are most comfortable. They tend to last anywhere from fifteen minutes to two hours, depending on how much you want done and how much you let me practice outside of the standard massage.

Just send me a note or email and I'll schedule you right in.

Posted on: 2010/12/12 13:10
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Massage Service (Cheap)
Member of the Faculty
From Albert Phinney Gymnasium
So, just donations or trade stuff, right?

I might be interested in some. I would have to ask you some things first though. Give me a call through the main office sometime, so I can ask.

Posted on: 2010/12/30 21:35

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
I figured I should do this right and ask about your massages here, instead of hijacking that other thread with it. But it sounds like you give great ones, even if you are just in training still, so I want one.

Just let me know the details of what I need to do to make that happen and I'll do it. You can practice on me all you want if it means I get a kick-ass massage out of it.

Posted on: 2016/8/6 13:56

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room H-312
I am absolutely certain we can come to an agreeable position. Just let me know the where and whens you would be available for this and I will work out a time I can be there. Message me and we can work out the details. I'm sure neither of us will be disappointed.

Posted on: 2016/8/7 21:31

Freshman Chatter
From Sentinel Building, Office #57
I highly recommend the full two hour session, and if you have a friend who's also interested in Henry's services you should consider asking him to massage the two of you at the same time.

Posted on: 2016/8/8 3:42

"If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear."

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here