Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Lost Scarf [Community Forums - Goods & Services: Lost and Found]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Lost Scarf
Potential Student
Somehow I lost my favorite black and white striped scarf a couple days ago. I don't remember when I lost it, and I was busy that day, so it could have been anywhere on campus. I just know I had it when I left in the morning and it was gone when I started to head home.

I started my day going to classes as usual, having Literature first thing in the morning, and then over to the theatre for my main classes. I had lunch on the quad with some friends, but none of them can remember if I had it or not. Then I had to go to court as a witness and evidence in my friend's case, but the court has no record of the scarf being checked in or seen, so I most likely didn't have it when I went there, but I might have lost it when I went in. And then I went home.

So that's everywhere I went, so it could be at any of those places or between them that I lost it. If you've seen it or have it, please let me know so I can get it back.

Here's an image of what it looks like. Thanks.
Open in new window

Posted on: 2015/12/21 17:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here