Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Fancy Glass Fountain House [Community Forums - Housing: Houses For Rent]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Fancy Glass Fountain House
Member of the Faculty
From Administrative Offices
Fancy Glass Fountain House

Located just off the road near the north end of College Way, overlooking the Chimney Creek Housing Development, this unique house is available immediately. This small house is the perfect home for sun lovers and those who are more open. The entire house is made of glass walls and a steel frame. All four rooms have two outside glass walls and two interior solid walls (housing the electrical, water, and other utilities). It's a modern marvel of design and open living.

The house includes a cozy bedroom, charming kitchen, open living room, and small bathroom. Furnishings available if wanted (or can be removed before you move in if you choose). A small care charge will be added for the furnishings if included. The majority of the power comes from the roof-mounted solar panels (reducing the power cost of the utilities to near nothing).

The yard is actually a whole multi-level stone fountain creation with a concrete pathway across it to the parking area. It does require some cleaning and maintenance, but a small fee can be added to have a crew come out and handle it once a week, otherwise you will be responsible for it (and charged for repairs if not kept up with).

If you are interested, contact Laurence Wellington (Head of Housing on campus) in the school's Administrative Offices for details and costs. Some assistance can be used for the rent, for those on partial assisted living grants.

Posted on: 2014/6/1 19:30

Re: Fancy Glass Fountain House
Freshman Chatter
From Virginia
A couple of questions: Is this available to freshmen?

what is the rent?

What rules come with the establishment?

Posted on: 2015/11/26 13:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Member of the Faculty
This is a standard local rental that they asked me to advertise to our student body as being available. As such, it is not under any housing restrictions set forth by the university. As long as the rental agreement can be fulfilled and payments are made on time, any student (even Freshmen) can take advantage of these rentals.

Also, since this is a standard rental, other than the rent payments, groundskeeping duties required, and the standard expectations of a rental agreement, there are no extra rules built into the establishment. You are free to live within these walls however you want (within the law, of course). So, basically, as long as you don't cause excessive damage to the property the landlord won't interfere with you while you live here.

The rent depends on what kind of financial aid you have that can go towards housing costs and a few other financial technicalities we need to go over, unless you just want to pay in full yourself. Either way, I can go over those options with you when you come in to look over the paperwork.

Posted on: 2015/11/27 13:06

Freshman Chatter
From Virginia
I would love to come by and discuss the rental and go over the paperwork. Looking forward to meeting you sir.

Posted on: 2015/12/19 16:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Member of the Faculty
Sounds good. Just schedule an appointment with my secretary and we'll go over everything then. I'll gather your records and we can figure out what aid you have available and everything.

Posted on: 2015/12/19 21:16

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here