Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Private Dance Lessons [Community Forums - Announcements: Open Classes]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Private Dance Lessons
Sophomore Chatter
From Oak Hall
Private Lessons From Senior Dance Students

Have you always wanted to learn to dance? Never felt you had the skills to get out on the dance floor or show your stuff at a friend's wedding? Now is your chance to change all that. A group of senior dance students have come together give private dance lessons to anyone who wants them.

Since these are not professional instructors you won't even have to pay professional prices for the lessons. For less than a good cup of coffee would set you back you will have a half an hour of first class private instruction from one of our volunteers. Extra time or advance services are available for extra cost. Just ask when you sign up for your lesson.

These are private lessons, so you can have them held in your own room or we can supply a private classroom if you need the space. Just come down to the Student Union and sign up with Rachel Clark for your very own lesson.

A lifetime of dance is only a step away.

Posted on: 2010/12/12 15:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Private Dance Lessons
Sophomore Chatter
How much exactly are we talking here? I mean, a good cup of coffee is actually a pretty wide range of prices. I can't afford something too high, since I am a struggling student, but I know I should learn to dance better. Girls like that kind of stuff.

And what other services? how much are they? I need more information Rachel. Please let me know.

Posted on: 2010/12/30 21:31

Freshman Chatter
From Virginia
If these are still being offered - sign me up!

Posted on: 2015/12/1 20:15

Sophomore Chatter
From Oak Hall
Yeah, there are several of us in the group and we're always happy to help more people learn the dance. Just come on by the Student Union and sign up. Me or one of the others will contact you to work out a time and everything.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted on: 2015/12/2 16:53

Sophomore Chatter
You should totally do it. I had a ton of fun and learned so much... Especially if you spring for the extras.m Trust me.

Posted on: 2015/12/2 19:59

Freshman Chatter
From Virginia
Great - I really look forward to it. Sounds like a really fun time as well as learning neat things.

Posted on: 2015/12/19 16:46

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here