Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Nice Little Room In My Nice Little House [Community Forums - Housing: Rooms For Rent]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Nice Little Room In My Nice Little House
Freshman Chatter
From Anders & Sons
I Have A Room Available

My last boarder just moved away (following their dream to be in movies) after graduating last year, so now I have an empty room in my place. I would love to get some new student to fill it.

We had nearly five years sharing the space and it's going to feel kind of empty without her here. We had a lot of fun together and I loved helping her with her film projects for school. I'm going to miss her, but it's really exciting to know she's out there doing what she loves now. I can't wait to see her on my screen doing what she's best at.

Now I have this empty room and the place to myself and I don't like it. I would love to find another girl to share this space with and perhaps help them find their dream as well. I would prefer a long-term lodger (especially multiple years) who is early in their time at Central U, or even just starting out. That way I don't have to go through this too often.

The room is small, but comfortable; perfect for a student who wants a room of their own for a reasonable price. I can come furnished if you want (I have a twin bed, dresser, desk, nightstand, and two chairs available in there if you want them), or you are free to bring your own furnishings if you want. You are also welcome to dress (or even paint) the room however you want, as it is your space to do with as you please, as long as you do not cause damage to property itself.

Becoming my lodger comes with access to the rest of the house, including the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and yard. The front yard is rather large and I like to keep it well groomed, but the back yard is relatively small and secluded. It's all available to my lodger to use as they want (within reason), but guests have to be approved by me ahead of time.

I am fairly reasonable about special needs, so feel free to ask if there is anything you need to have or want and I'll see what I can do. The main thing is I want to make sure we get along well before I agree to rent the room, after we pass all that I'm sure we can arrange something.

Leave me a message and we can arrange a time for you to stop by my place at 4703 Kirkwood Ave. You can take a look and we can get to know each other. We'll see if we work out and if all goes well we can talk price and other arrangements.

Who knows? Maybe you are just the person I'm looking for.

Please, no guys. Sorry. I'm a single woman and would not feel comfortable sharing my place with a young man.

Posted on: 2015/1/26 21:58

Re: Nice Little Room In My Nice Little House
Freshman Chatter
From Virginia
Questions: How bis is the room? Would it fit a queen size bed and a single drawer and desk?

What hours do you keep - are you really early to bed and early to wake?

Posted on: 2015/11/26 14:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Nice Little Room In My Nice Little House
Freshman Chatter
From Anders & Sons
Unfortunately I have to get up pretty early for work most days, but naturally I like to stay up late and sleep in. So I tend to be an early riser on work days and a night owl on my days off. But either way I tend to be quiet most of the time if I know someone else is in the house.

As for the room, it is a pretty cozy place, so the rooms aren't that large. But I do think you'd be able to fit a large bed and desk in there just fine. There wouldn't be much more room in there, but you could get them in there and move around them.

If you aren't sure still, come on by some day later in the afternoon and take a look. Plus, I'd love to meet you and see if we get along before deciding anyways. Wouldn't you?

Posted on: 2015/11/27 13:13

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here