Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Beach Trip [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Beach Trip
Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Beth said I should talk about our trip to the beach... It was awesome!

Wendy, Heather, and several of our other sisters and some of our friends made a whole day of it. So Beth had us all load into the house van and off we went. The whole plan was to go take some beach pictures to trade with that old freshman friend of Karen for more stories and pics or whatever... but most of us were going to have some fun at the beach while it was still hot out.

As most of you know, there aren't a lot of good sandy beaches around here. Mostly we have a rocky coast with rounded pebbles instead of sand. But there are a few nice ones and we went out of our way to get there. It's a great place. A few little shops along the walk, a nice park, and everything, but mostly a nice long sandy beach front area open to the public. Amazing.

Of course the pictures he wants of us mostly involve nudity, so we were supposed to be naked on the beach for the pictures. Most of us didn't even bother to bring bathing suits, so that part was easy to do. We just piled out of the van and hit the beach. It felt so nice and no one there even seemed to care that a bunch of us girls were naked.

I wanted to get my pictures out of the way first, so I just tossed my bag down, set out my towel, kicked off my flip-flops, and posed for a few shots taken by Beth. I always have fun getting my picture taken, so it was a lot of fun. I think they turned out pretty nice, but I'll let you be the judge. I'll put a few more of them at the end of this post and you judge, but here's my favorite one.

Open in new window

Once I was done I was free to just enjoy my day at the beach. Some of the other sisters still had to shoot pictures, and not all of them were ready right away to do that, so they had to keep thinking about it, but not me. Beth, of course grabbed one of our sisters and handed the camera to one of our friends, so they could take pictures next. I was done, so I went off to have some fun while they all still had that to do.

After swimming a bit and walking along the beach I ran into Alison and her friend. Not that Alison A girl who posts a lot, but Alison M. You know the one. She was recently featured in an inspection spotlight getting caught with panties. Anyway, they were shooting some pictures of their own for some Catalog listing they wanted to submit, but it got a little out of hand.

Open in new window

They were splashing around in the water a little and that quickly became a water fight. Which then turned into some wrestling in the sand. Which quickly became a sand fight, where they were trying to get sand all over each other. It was pretty funny to watch.

Open in new window

They were laughing pretty hard and then threatened to pull me into it, so I decided to move on. I snapped a couple pictures before going, but I can't wait to see their pics added to the catalog now.

I walked back over to where the sisters were doing their thing and watched a few more of the pictures being taken. One of our sorority sisters brought their friend Jules. You know, the fun one of the Kurtz twins. And they were taking some pictures together, with Beth shooting again. I watched a little but decided to just move on and head up towards the park and shops.

Open in new window

On the way I ran into that sweet blond local girl who's been to a couple of our parties, Summer Littleton. She was fully dressed and not there to swim, but still looked pretty cute. We headed up to the shops and got some frosties to cool down, before heading back to the beach. She saw some of the girls shooting more pictures and asked if I was part of that, wanting to head over to watch.

Open in new window

I told her about what we were doing and she asked if I was going to pose for any and if she could watch, but I had to tell her I was already done with mine. Instead we just sat there and watched as they shot some pictures of Lydia on a folding chair she brought. Summer seemed somewhat intrigued by it, but wanted to mock it at the same time. She pulled her shirt out while joking around about it and snapped this picture before she could let it go and close it.

Open in new window

To my surprise she wasn't upset by that and instead asked if I wanted a better picture. I nodded and she pulled her shirt up, exposing her breast fully. So I quickly took a picture before changed her mind, but she kept holding it for a really long time. She isn't as sweet and innocent as everyone seemed to think she was. I can't wait to see what else she's up for in the future.

Open in new window

She eventually had to leave and headed back up to meet up with her ride. I think her father was picking her up at a specific time or something. I look forward to seeing her around campus this year. I think she's gonna be a really fun addition to our usual group.

As the sun started to go down Beth shot the final set of pictures she wanted to take, letting Heather finish out the set. I think hers turned out the best, with the amazing setting sun behind her. Just beautiful pictures, if you ask me. But I will let her and Beth decide if they want to share them, since they might be one of these sets they send to that guy. Can't have them showing up on here before that or could get them for free.

So with the pictures all done and sun going down it was time leave the beach and head back to campus. What a great day though. I love the summer. So much naked outdoors fun in the warm sun.

But here's the rest of those pictures I promised you. At least the best ones of the set. I didn't include the blurry, out of focus, moving, or poorly framed ones though. No point in sharing those. We mostly just deleted them. I still think the one above is the best one, but all of these turned out pretty nice.

Open in new window

Open in new window

Open in new window

Open in new window

I'll do my best to find the rest if I can. -TG
Update: Found them. She was right. These were the best. None of the rest would even be fun to show off for embarrassing reasons. -TG

Posted on: 2015/8/5 21:05

Edited by TruthGirl on 2015/8/5 22:58:45
Edited by TruthGirl on 2015/8/5 23:00:34
Edited by TruthGirl on 2015/8/9 1:13:13

Re: Beach Trip
Freshman Chatter
It was really fun hanging out with you too Jessie.

You girls really know how to have fun.

I wish I didn't have to go when I did but my dad hates to made to wait for me and he wouldn't have let me stay out any longer if I had asked. I can't wait for school to start up again, so I can move back onto campus and not have to rely on him for rides any more.

But I can't believe you used those pics and not my Hulk smash one or any of the ones from over by the old pier. Didn't they turn out good?

I wish I would have taken some pictures of you. You looked so cute. But at least you posed those nice ones of yourself, so I have those.

See ya! XOXOXO

Posted on: 2015/8/6 20:37

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
We should totally hang out more often. It was really fun.

And your "Hulk Smash" pic didn't really turn out Hulk Smash. It looked more like Summer squatting in the sand. Not really what you were going for, but here it is.

Open in new window

And a lot of the ones over by the old pier and in park turned out really nice, but I couldn't really share all of them. So I had to pick the best ones. Although I do think this one turned out really nice too.

Open in new window

I just had to choose a few or else the entire post would have just been pictures of you. Not that that would have been a horrible thing, just not the story I was telling about my day. Maybe some other time it can all be you.

Posted on: 2015/8/8 14:55

Sophomore Chatter
I ran into that Jules Kurtz girl later in the day too. After she had finished with her picture shoot with our sister she was just wandering along the beach and resting in the sun. She didn't seem to have any plans for the day other than to do the shoot, so she was free to just hang out on the beach.

Open in new window

She's a fun girl and loves to party, but today she was in full on lazy mode at the beach. Not that I could blame her. It was a beautiful day. So I took a few pictures of her myself.

Open in new window

At first she was playing a little coy and covering herself, but I knew that she was just joking around so I started to tease her about being shy.

Open in new window

Of course that worked and she stopped covering, even laughing about it with me. She was more than happy to show me everything and let me take pictures, so I kept going.

Open in new window

She also wanted to make sure I was able to capture all of her on camera, so she posed in several positions and let me shoot her as I wanted.

Open in new window

But I was too turned on by watching her pose around by this point and didn't care any more about the pictures. So I stopped shooting and just joined her on the beach for a little fun of our own.

Open in new window

It's not like she's the girlfriend of our sister or anything, just a guest, so it was cool that we fooled around. It felt really nice with the water splashing up around us at first, but soon we had to move up into the dry area more to keep going. I love going to the beach.

Posted on: 2015/8/9 15:04

Junior Chatter
It's funny you posted those pics of Jules Kurtz you took. After going through all the pics we took that day, I decided that the ones with her and one of our sisters are the set I'm sending to my contact.

Open in new window

He wanted to see "Some girls on the beach" and the two of them certain qualify as that. I might also send the set of Heather alone, since they did turn out so amazing, but I'll leave that up to her. If she shares them with you I will send them along to him too.

Open in new window

While I was shooting these two I wanted to get some pictures with both the sand and the water behind them. I figured starting with the water was the easiest to do.

Open in new window

They enjoyed the water a lot. And each other. I don't think the sea was the only thing getting them wet.

Open in new window

I tried to keep the moving around and posing in different ways, but they really couldn't seem to keep their hands off each other.

Open in new window

I eventually gave up on the water and thought that if I got them to move up onto the beach farther they might change, of course that didn't happen.

Open in new window

They just couldn't keep their hands off each other in the sand now instead of the water. It was fun to watch, but not great for giving me all the poses I wanted.

Open in new window

They did at least give me some good shots here and there, but usually only between going at it with each other.

Open in new window

I figured it was best to just let them have their fun and decided to end our session early.

Open in new window

But before I let them go I asked if there were just a couple nice closeups I could get first. They stood and were happy to give me a moment to collect the shots I wanted.

Open in new window

I think you would agree that these were worth the time it took to get them.

Open in new window

Now I will just send them off to my contact and possibly follow them up with the Heather shots if she wants to share them.

Posted on: 2015/8/11 19:31

Freshman Chatter
I have had some subtle urging that I should share some of the pictures we sent to that contact of Beth's. And by subtle I mean not at all. I was told in no uncertain terms that if I didn't share them I would never be able to get rid of by stupid curlers avatar. So, thanks to TG, here are some of the best pics from that set.

Open in new window

I really wanted to shoot over on the far side of the beach, where the sand runs a bit darker, since I think it really makes my skin look amazing by contrast. Don't you agree?

Open in new window

Beth was shooting the pictures and I think they turned out really cool, although the sun was going down fast, so we had to work fast to get through them before it set completely.

Open in new window

It was such a nice day and I had so much fun before it was my time to shoot, it was actually kind of hard to stay on the mood to pose. I was pretty ready to head home by then.

Open in new window

But I did my best to stay chipper and have fun, which Beth made pretty easy for me. So you can't tell it's been a long day in these shots.

Open in new window

Surprisingly, the rocks were actually pretty warm from the sun still, so when I was posing against them I wasn't getting the cold chills you often get sitting naked on rocks in the wilderness.

Open in new window

Of course with the sun going down so fast we had to end the shoot sooner than we really wanted. Of course this lead to some pretty cool shots.

Open in new window

And this final one was absolutely amazing. I can't believe Beth captured this moment. So amazing. It's like I have a magical power. You want some of it?

Open in new window

So, there they are. The best of the set we sent that guy. Now, hopefully, she will tell me how I can get my old Avatar back.

Posted on: 2015/8/15 22:09

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Yay!

Starpussy for the win!

I love that final shot. The most cool picture we've ever had taken of one of us.

But what about the pictures of you Beth? I know you were behind the camera mot of the time, but we did see you in front of it at least once. So why haven't we seen those? You should show them.

But overall, I can't believe how much cool came out of that trip.

Now we wait to find out what the guy will send us in return.

Posted on: 2015/8/30 13:21

Junior Chatter
Yeah, Heather's pictures were amazing and that final one was just the coolest. I was really happy with how they turned out.

The pics of me, unfortunately didn't all turn out as good as I would have hoped. I mean, some of them look really good, but a lot of them came out poorly framed or out of focus. I think Trina, who was behind the camera for them, wasn't as familiar with my camera as she should have been to take the pictures. But here are a few of the ones that did turn out pretty nice.

Open in new window

It sure was beautiful out there. Just look at how amazing that beach looks behind us.

Open in new window

She was enjoying posing with me too. See how she got kind of handsy at times? Loved it.

Open in new window

We had a lot of fun posing, I just wish there were more pictures that turned out from the shoot.

Open in new window

I think I'm going to have to train Trina on proper camera usage before we do something like this again. If all of the images turned out as good as these did, we would have had another really viable set to trade to our friend. But only about six good images and a dozen or so okay ones is not enough.

As for the ones we did send him, I am now just waiting for his reply. I can't wait to see what new stories he has for us next.

Posted on: 2015/8/30 19:47

Potential Student
So I've seen all these pictures and heard what you were doing with some of them, but whatever happened to my pictures? I don't see them here or hear mention of you using them anywhere else. Were they not good enough to be part of the fun? I hope they turned out okay.

Posted on: 2015/9/12 13:53

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
That's a good question. I saw Lydia out there shooting her pics with the lawnchair and everything seemed to be going well at the time, so where are the pictures?

Or are those one of the sets you talked about holding back to try and trade with your friend for more later? Maybe that means the pics were extra good. Think of it as a compliment.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Beth says.

Anyway, I thought you looked pretty good taking them, so Go Team Redhead.

Posted on: 2015/9/12 15:12

Potential Student
And if you are waiting for my permission or anything to post them, then go ahead. I just want to see how they turned out. I hope you aren't holding them back, because I want to see them. If you are, can you at least send me some copies of them so I can?

And thank you Jessie. I think yours turned out great too.

Posted on: 2015/9/16 18:20

Sophomore Chatter
Yeah, Beth, why don't you post her pictures. I'm sure we'd all like to see them. I bet if we asked Matt, or Gary, or Dave or any of the guys they'd agree with me. I mean, I got to see her at the beach, but none of them did. You should share the pleasure with them all.

Posted on: 2015/9/17 18:57

Junior Chatter
Okay everyone. I hear ya. I was planning on holding on to these until I heard more from my contact, but with everyone clamoring for them I will share a bunch of the Lydia pictures we took at the beach. She was great and I hope she comes along with us on other adventures.

Open in new window

Unlike most of the others who came out with us, she brought a chair to lay out in the sun with, so we decided to use it in her pictures and it turned out great.

Open in new window

We started out with her lying back on the chair near the water's edge, occasionally leaning forward or rolling over to get some good shots.

Open in new window

Of course, when she got really comfortable her legs spread a bit and I made sure to catch some pictures of that.

Open in new window

Sooner than expected, however, the water's edge started to move up and wash over her feet and even over the edge of her chair at one point.

Open in new window

It wasn't really bothering her, but it made her jump every time it happened which made us all laugh each time.

Open in new window

She eventually had to stand up and move to the other side of the chair, away from the water to finish out our shoot.

Open in new window

Of course it finally had to come to an end, but we got some great stuff. This following one being my favorite of the set.

Open in new window

I hope this finally pacifies you guys about all the beach trip stuff we did. Like I said, it was a blast and we will have to do something like this again in the future. We need more group outings for themed photoshoots if this is the kind of fun that comes from them.

Posted on: 2015/9/19 13:36

Potential Student
wow, looking gorgeous

Posted on: 2016/4/18 20:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Quote:

bllman99 wrote:
wow, looking gorgeous

I don't know whose pictures you are replying to, but I will take the compliment and assume it's mine.... So THANKS!!!!

I had so much fun out there with everyone.

We need to do more beach trips this summer.

Posted on: 2016/4/21 18:51

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here