Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Go Home For Summer? [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Go Home For Summer?
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room B-417
I no want go home for summer. If I go home father will make me stay and do what he say. Marry boy from next town that belong to his friend. I do not love that boy. Do not like that boy even. So I want stay at school for summer.

I talked to school and they tell me I take enough class and have school job for summer I get to stay. Mira too. We both no want go home for summer. We both take class together and find job at school to stay. But we still want to have fun too.

Any of you friends also stay at school for summer? Tell us if you are going to be here and we can have fun time during summer time not in class or work. We have party and fun or go dancing at summer?

Posted on: 2015/6/14 14:40

Re: Go Home For Summer?
Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
I will totally be around. So will some of my sisters. I think Beth and Wanda are staying Not sure about Heather or some of the others. But there should be number of us.

We can totally go dancing or swimming or something. We should just do all of them. I know I will want to party.

Swimming parties with dancing?

Do all the things.

Have all the fun.

I love the summer.

Posted on: 2015/6/16 19:20

Sophomore Chatter
I'd love to stay for the summer... or at least part of it. But my sister is my ride and she's driving us home for the summer. So I don't have much of a choice. Once she graduates and I'm the oldest one here, I'll get to choose... but until then I am kind of at her mercy as far as transportation timing goes.

Posted on: 2015/6/17 18:47

Potential Student
From Pine Hall
I wish I could go home for the summer, but my job here has me working so much and scheduled so many private dinners to work that I am going to be working through most of the summer. I'm not even taking summer classes. I'm just going to be working afternoons and most weekend evenings. They even have a few daytime picnic jobs they want us to handle.

I'm not complaining, since I really need to financial aid money to pay for school and stuff (plus the extra is nice to have), but it would really be nice to have a longer break once and a while. At least I will have more free time to relax and have some fun this summer, since I won't be spending all day in classes and working every afternoon/evening.

Although I do still hope that the new uniforms come in after summer break is over... but I don't think I'm going to count on it. After everything I've seen happen and how things seem to work, I bet they are delayed again for some reason. I bet we will have to stick with our current ones for a lot longer than we were originally told. I wish I could say I was used to it (and in some ways I guess I am), but I don't think you ever really get used to it. Not really.

Posted on: 2015/6/22 22:44

Junior Chatter
I am way too busy to go home for the summer. Between all the cheer stuff I still have to do and the extra organizations and club related stuff to handle, I still have a lot of work to put in on this Karen thing. Especially now that it seems to be panning out. I might be able to fit in a short visit for a few days at some point, but I doubt that will even happen.

Although I will be more than happy to join in for some of the festivities here on campus. Always can find an afternoon or evening to party.

Posted on: 2015/6/23 22:30

Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-205
I am about to get out of here for a couple months... And going home is part of that time. So is some nice vacation time. We only get so much free time in large chunks like this before we all have to start working full time after we graduate.

Posted on: 2015/6/24 17:19

Freshman Chatter
Yeah, I'll be around for most of the summer too. Like Beth said, we have a lot of Cheer stuff to do still. Besides, I like this place and don't really want to leave for the summer. The summer is the best time to head down the water park and mess around at the lake. Plus, I really look forward to the charity events, like the car wash, that only happen in the summer. Should be a lot of fun.

Posted on: 2015/6/27 17:41

Junior Chatter
There is no way I am going home at all this summer. Not after what happened during Christmas. My sister is probably still sitting in wait for me to show up and get her revenge. Not that there's really anything to get revenge about, she just didn't get to do more mean things to me last time. Not that that's how she'll see it.

Instead I'll be sticking around here most of the summer. Although, I might go spend a week or two at my uncles place to see my cousins and everything. That could be a lot of fun. But mostly all just stick around here, you know waterpark and dancing. The usual.

I'm just glad you don't automatically lose your room if you don't take summer classes. At least I'll have a place to stay here during the summer, since I'm coming back next year. Although you are expected to pay the small rent they ask. But that's no big deal.

Posted on: 2015/7/2 22:38

Freshman Chatter
Well hello to all you students who are sticking around for the Summer semester!

Most of the dorms & residences on campus will remain open during the summer, but double-check with your RA to see if there are any scheduled closings (for renovation & cleaning) or any other housing issue. My office is also open for the summer for any concerns you may have as well!

The hours for lunch and dinner at the Cafeteria may be reduced slightly, but with less students and shorter lines, this shouldn't affect things too much. Just don't show up too late! Hah hah!

Posted on: 2015/7/13 21:52

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorm, Bldg L, Room #20
I've been here the whole summer but shit.. haha. I've barely left my room. BUT I might have to step out into the sunlight now... my copy of "Arkham Knight" was sent to my parent's house instead of my address here. My sister's been playing it. and she's taunting me about it.

So I'll have nothing to do for a month and a half. (Anyone know where I can get some weed?)

They say that they'll bring it with them when they visit in the Fall. but a fat load of good that'll do me. Classes will be starting up then! I'll barely have any time to protect Gotham!

Posted on: 2015/7/19 22:39

Freshman Chatter
Quote:
(Anyone know where I can get some weed?)

Yes, you can report directly to my office first thing tomorrow.

You know the rules, Wayne. I can't believe you're so brazen to talk about it in a public forum like this.

Posted on: 2015/7/19 22:42

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorm, Bldg L, Room #20
NO!

I mean I was just kidding! I mean, you know "heey, I got a month to kill, gimme some weed!" it was a joke!

I don't HAVE any...

Posted on: 2015/7/19 22:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Freshman Chatter
Right. Very convincing, mister. My office, tomorrow.

Posted on: 2015/7/19 22:49

Freshman Chatter
From Carbine Hall, office #21
Quote:
Right. Very convincing, mister. My office, tomorrow.

Take it easy on the boy, Faye. He was obviously kidding.

In any case, Wayne's actually got to meet me in the History Department tomorrow.

Posted on: 2015/7/19 22:55

Freshman Chatter
Quote:
Take it easy on the boy, Faye. He was obviously kidding.

In any case, Wayne's actually got to meet me in the History Department tomorrow.

I take Campus Living seriously, Janelle.

Wayne, you're off the hook THIS time but don't think I'll take it easy on you in the future.

Posted on: 2015/7/19 23:00

Freshman Chatter
From Carbine Hall, office #21
I'll make sure Wayne is on his best behavior, Faye.

Posted on: 2015/7/19 23:01

"I can show you everything the WORLD has to offer!"

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here