Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Graduation Grows Near [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Graduation Grows Near
Sophomore Chatter
From Oak Hall
Another graduation grows near as those seniors among us prepare to leave us and head out into the real world (or just move on to graduate school). We should all take a moment and congratulate them on their great work making it this far and succeeding.

They will be missed here, but knowing we have them out there taking the lead in the world for the next generation give me great hope for our future, and should give you hope too. The halls may feel a little emptier without them, but the world will be richer and fuller as a whole.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I wish you all the best in your futures and hope you make all your dreams come true.

Posted on: 2015/5/14 22:07

Re: Graduation Grows Near
Junior Chatter
From On The Field
We should have some kind of party to celebrate those that are leaving us. And so we can enjoy them one last time too. I know there are a few of them I really hope to enjoy at least once more before they go.

So, who's up for a party? I know we have a lot of finals coming up and studying is growing more important, but you got to let off some steam and we have to celebrate these upcoming graduates. Right?

So? Who's in?

Where we gonna do this thing? I'm sure the guys would be happy to have it here, but I know some of you girls out there prefer to have them at your places. So, let's get this thing going.

Posted on: 2015/5/15 16:51

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Of course we should totally have a party, and I bet the girls would be more than happy to have it here. Now we just have to decide exactly when we are going to have it.

Maybe I can talk Heather into being the party planner this time. I don't want to and she's really good at it. I'd ask Beth but she's still too busy with this whole Karen's yearbook thing. Has everybody making tons of phone calls and stuff.

Posted on: 2015/5/19 23:27

Junior Chatter
I am not too busy with the "yearbook thing" to have a party. Besides, I've made a great contact and hopefully will soon have some more useful information. Not gonna say just what right now though.

Anyway...

We should totally have a party for those graduating. A huge party. And Heather is already starting to organize it, so we don't have to do anything more right now. Just know it's coming up this holiday weekend and it's gonna be huge.

Posted on: 2015/5/21 22:08

Party for Graduates and Friends
Freshman Chatter
Party will be at our place, the Iota Eta Pi house, and things should be starting up around two in the afternoon on Sunday. I'm working on some games and some of the guys are bringing some meat to grill up. So it should be a blast.

All graduates leaving us this year will get a place a honor at the party, and the ones that win the games will get the biggest prizes. We also have some other extra treats for them, so if you are one of those leaving us, then come to the party and get what's coming for ya.

Still should be fun for all though. So all the usual friends are more than welcome to show up.

Let's party guys.

Posted on: 2015/5/22 20:48

Re: Party for Graduates and Friends
Junior Chatter
From On The Field
You know I'll be there and I'll definitely be brining my meat... plus some burgers and dogs to grill. Some of my brothers will be handing all of that and manning the grills. Some of the Sigma Tau Nu girls are also brining some cold food stuffs, like potato salad and stuff, so we should be good for foods.

I can't wait.

See you all tomorrow.

Posted on: 2015/5/23 11:32

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here