Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - We Took Aerobics Together [Community Forums - Connections: Saw You Around]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

We Took Aerobics Together
Freshman Chatter
Last week I was in the free aerobics class in Wellington Hall and saw you also taking the class. You were so into it and serious that I didn't want to bother you, but then I missed you when class was over. I was upset, since you seemed really cool and I wanted to talk.

I did manage to snap this pic of you during class, so if this is you please contact me so we can talk. You are the one in front with the long blond hair.

I hope this didn't come off as too creepy. I just didn't know how to find and talk to you again unless I got lucky enough to run into you in another class.

Posted on: 2015/1/30 21:30

Re: We Took Aerobics Together
Sophomore Chatter
Hi Cindy - I think her name is Jessica. I had a brief conversation with her before the aerobics class started. She was reluctant to participate because, to be frank, she didn't want to get naked. I reassured her that only girls were allowed in the class, but she was still a bit hesitant until I pointed to the sign that says 'Strictly no photography'.

Anyway, I hope this helps!

Posted on: 2015/2/1 2:50
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Freshman Chatter
It did help. Thanks.

She doesn't come to the forums and would have never of seen my post, but you knew her name and that helped me track her down. We are hanging out tomorrow as a result and she never needs to know I had to ask for help to find her.

Posted on: 2015/2/28 14:53

Junior Chatter
And I appreciate it too, Cindy! Jessica is a legendarily shy one - hence her reluctance to get nude for the class until she knew about the no photography rule. So you getting a snap and putting it here is the best chance some of us have had to get a nice look at those lovely boobs of hers. Don't tell her Cindy, but that photo is now my screen saver!

Posted on: 2015/3/4 1:57

Sophomore Chatter
I'm glad things worked out, Cindy, that's great!

She does seem really nice, and I do understand her being so very much against having boys see her naked. So don't worry, she'll never know from me you put up that nice picture of her nude in yoga class!

Good luck with it all!

Posted on: 2015/3/4 2:01

Junior Chatter
Hi Cindy

I'm not sure exactly how to say this, but I was sitting out on the grass today chatting to some people, and I had my laptop open. Anyway, Jessica was walking by, and I guess my screen-saver had come up. You know, I'd switched it to be that picture of Jessica doing the nude workout?

Anyway, Jessica saw the picture of herself on my screen and, you know, gasped really loudly and her face went pink and she looked, well, very embarrassed.

She wanted to know where I got the picture and she kept talking about how they have a 'no cameras' rule and going on about how she wouldn't have got naked like that if she thought this could happen.

I told her I understood and just kept nodding sympathetically.

Anyway, Cindy, you'll be pleased to know I didn't tell her you were the one who took the photo and put it up on the forum. I don't think she knows it is up on the forum or anything, but she knows it exists, that is for sure.

(Jessica demanded I delete the photo from my computer, so I did - I mean, I can just download it again from the forum so it seemed the easier option.)

Posted on: 2015/3/17 5:37

Junior Chatter
So Cindy, any update on how things have gone? Especially since Jessica caught a peek at her photo?

Posted on: 2015/4/2 7:48

Freshman Chatter
Things have gone pretty well in all.

She was pretty upset with me when she found out I was the one who took the picture of her that posted on the forums. She got pretty upset with me at first, but after explaining things and her realizing that it lead to us getting together, it all worked out okay in the end... plus, making up after an argument is great.

Just know I won't be posting any more picture of her now that I've got her. They are all just for me.

Posted on: 2015/4/6 18:06

Junior Chatter
Glad to hear it! A happy ending.

Posted on: 2015/4/7 1:11

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here