Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Lesbian Society Calender Competition [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Lesbian Society Calender Competition
Junior Chatter
As people may know, part of how the CUNT Lesbian Society funds itself is through the production and sale of our annual calender, where each month features a nude photo of sometimes more of the hottest girls on campus, totally nude.

Of course, not all of the girls are willing to pose for us, but they tend to be nude in public - or somewhere we can take photos, anyway! - enough that we can get the pictures we want.

Some girls, though, do manage to make it a bit more difficult. Some very hot girls simply will not make it easy to get the nude pics.

As some will know, Jenny Harris has been one of those girls for over two years now.

So I was surprised the other day when I was walking along and Gary grinned and waved me over to a dorm room, pointing inside. I didn't know what was going on but I took a peak and who should be in there, but Jenny! Luckily Megsy was walking nearby and had her camera as usual, so I got her to capture the moment. (Only a week or so before, I believe, Jenny had refused Megsy's request to let Megsy take some tasteful artistic photos.)

Open in new window

I thought that was a very lucky find. But then I thought, well, with a lot of patience and a very gentle touch maybe I could do even better...and though I thought she might wake at any moment, by very very carefully and slowly moving her leg, I did! And thanks again to Megsy for waiting for this shot to become possible.

Open in new window

I think Jenny will be a little surprised when she sees the calender this year!

Posted on: 2014/8/30 17:11

Edited by linda on 2014/8/30 20:46:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Lesbian Society Calender Competition
Sophomore Chatter
I love this calendar. Last year's was awesome. I can't wait to see what treats this year gives us.

I do wonder about one thing, though. Are all the girls in the calendar always caught unaware or are some of them willing participants who wanted to be in the calendar?

Also, do you accept image submissions from anyone, or do they have to be taken by your organization? I think I could get some sneaky shots of my sister if you want them for the next calendar.

Posted on: 2014/9/7 11:24

Junior Chatter
Oh, if you guys take submissions I have TONS of material! Contact me about it. Something like this I'd do pro-bono just for the exposure

Posted on: 2014/9/7 19:17

Junior Chatter
Kenny, the calender is of the hottest campus girls who most of us have never got to see nude. So while there is no rule about them being caught unawares, the truth is they are mostly girls whose pictures can only be got that way.

Megsy, we do take submissions, if they fit the criteria. And again, thanks for helping out when I needed to get those pics of Jenny.

And given her known and very strong feelings about having nude photos of herself in existence, apologies in advance if she finds out and you get any blow-back for helping out. If she does find out, her face will definitely go the same color as what we get to see between her legs in the second of those photos you took - pink!

Posted on: 2014/9/7 19:59

Junior Chatter
Last year's calender had the advantage, of course, of access to enormous amounts of high quality footage from the infamous 'shower cams', before those got overloaded and then access shut down. As a consequence, the calender ended up with over half of the months illustrated by photos taken from those cams.

Maybe we got a bit lazy, since we had, as they say, an embarrassment of riches, when it came to richly embarrassing nude images to choose from...

This year we are trying to do something a bit different, and throwing the calender wide open, as it were. As wide open as Jenny's legs in the photo above. Open to all to submit, whether anonymously or, if preferred, to get full credit for any images used. The calender, after all, does get a LOT of circulation, and anyone whose work appears within will certainly experience an increase in name recognition.

I'm just sayin'.

Posted on: 2014/9/8 19:27

Sophomore Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-207
You and your organization are a pox upon this campus. And these calendars are an outrage. I did not appreciate being "featured" in last years thanks to your hidden shower cameras. But now you are asking others to take part in your yearly trash hunt and that's just despicable.

It's one thing for all you perverts to play with each other, but this causes harm to all those who are just trying to be good students and stay out of trouble's way. You just want to exploit them and bring harm unto them for your own pleasure. That makes you predators and horrible people.

I will be reporting this to the head office and saving these posts to use as proof of your intent. I'll see your little group shut down once and for all finally. Serves you right.

Posted on: 2014/9/8 21:59

Junior Chatter
Well Karen, one of the fraternities decided last year to respond to these Lesbian Society antics, and produced their own calender, which they said highlighted what they could bring to modern photography at its finest.

Most of the months in fact consisted of fraternity members tracking down members of the Lesbian Society when they were...vulnerable I guess...and then - well, pictures are worth a whole lotta words in this case I think:

Open in new window

Yeah, she wasn't too happy about this sudden intrusion on her bath...whereas Kathy's attempt at sunbathing...

Open in new window

Well, Kathy's sunbathing went about as successfully as Janet's efforts in the same direction:

Open in new window

But the last months of the fraternity calender were in fact taken up with their photos of what happened when they found the Lesbian Society treasurer sleeping...

Open in new window

Which led to:

Open in new window

And then the anonymous fraternity brother became the only guy known to have ever, well:

Open in new window

It didn't sell as well as the Lesbian Society calender, apparently, but I think it did have an impact. Lol.

Posted on: 2014/9/8 23:13

Sophomore Chatter
Holy Crap! Karen is back. Beth is gonna love to know that.

Now onto the subject at hand.

It's too bad none of us cheerleaders ever make your calendars. We are just too popular and well known, seen far too often on the field, to be the kind of girls that appear in your work. It was great to see that shower pic of Karen last time though, I will give you that. So I guess I get what you're going for. I just know so many of the girls on the squad would love to appear.

That being said, I can't wait to see what comes of the new calendar.

Posted on: 2014/9/9 19:12

Junior Chatter
The Lesbian Society would like to thank Gary for his many fine submissions for this year's calender.

With the help of a few hidden cameras, a few friends dressed as doctors and nurses, and a letter that offered campus medical check-ups and implied, but never stated, that they were compulsory for new students, Gary managed to get some amazing photos.

Some of the campuses hottest, shyest, sexiest and most prudish students were captured in some very exposing moments!

For instance, Julie had no idea she was being filmed, it seems. And also got suspicious about this 'check-up', but not before the gang had got her nude:

Open in new window

Hannah looks a bit nervous in this photo, but even more so in the subsequent ones, which you may be able to see if Gary's work appears in the calender - wait and see!

Open in new window

Kate certainly had no idea some quality camera work was being directed her way, when she slipped on the gown.

Open in new window

Samantha started to get annoyed when two 'doctors' couldn't resist reaching for her superb boobs.

Open in new window

Poor Jackie actually looked like she might cry in similar circumstances.

Open in new window

There were several more, some even more intimate.

An excellent effort, and certainly in the running in this increasingly exciting competition!

Posted on: 2014/10/28 0:37

Sophomore Chatter
Some of those photos are pretty nice, Gary - I'd heard Megsy couldn't resist when you offered her the chance to get some 'candid' shots of some of the most nudity-averse girls on campus...

Posted on: 2014/11/21 15:41

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
So, you've been teasing us for months with these images... but when is it coming out? I've been waiting and waiting for it to show up so I could have something nice to count my days by, but here it is January and it's still not here.

Or did I miss it?

Posted on: 2015/1/18 17:27

Junior Chatter
Soon, I promise, it will be out soon!

But the truth is, some of the hottest, shyest and even most prudish girls on this campus are now in the know about the calender, and have become too wary, good at seeing cameras and fast at covering up, making it hard to get those so-exposing shots the calender is known for.

I mean, we don't want a calender full of shots like this:

Open in new window

Posted on: 2015/1/20 23:46

Freshman Chatter
From Iota Eta Pi Sorority
That explains why we never see any of my sisters appearing in your calendars. Us cheerleaders are always on display and showing off for others. If you are going after those people don't see often, then I get that we're not the targets you want.

Makes me wonder if we should do a more active and showy cheer calendar to try and compete with yours. I think ours is nice, but isn't on the same plane as yours. Different styles, I guess. Perhaps that's good, though. Something for everyone.

Posted on: 2015/1/24 22:35

Potential Student
From Pine Hall
As someone who was unexpectedly exposed (sometimes even for the amusement of others), I know first hand how it can make you feel. As such, I don't really think these girls will really appreciate starring in your calendar. This is kind of mean. I hope you at least get permission from them after the fact to use the images. That would make me feel a little better about it.

Posted on: 2015/1/24 23:10

Junior Chatter
Trina, that is exactly right - the calender is dedicated to the hottest girls on campus who people do NOT get to see nude, those who from shyness or prudishness do everything they can to prevent themselves being exposed - and on this campus that takes some commitment!

Jodie, we used to ask permission afterward, but, well, you know how it is, people would say no, we'd vote to use their pictures anyway if they were hot enough, it all seemed a bit pointless after all.

To get some pictures people had to get quite creative. Rebecca's clothes were set to burst open while she was performing on stage on front of a hundred people, for instance, which meant she was quite surprised when this happened:

Open in new window

I mean, the audience loved it, but I don't think she will be giving permission any time soon...luckily it all happened in a public space on campus, so anyone can take pictures and use them as they wish...

Posted on: 2015/1/25 4:22

Sophomore Chatter
Well, I've got quite a story, I think, related to the Lesbian Society Calender or so it seems.

I was in the waiting room at the campus medical center, maybe a half dozen people sitting around and a nurse sitting at reception. The door of one of the examination rooms opens and a doctor walks out with a girl, a very pretty an big-boobed girl actually - Rebecca I think her name is.

Anyway, the doctor says she should come back if she needs anything else, and shows her out. As he walks back, he approaches the nurse, grinning, and then bursts out laughing.

"You'll never guess what that was about!" the doctor said to the nurse, not very quietly really - like, I'm sure everyone in the waiting room could hear.

The nurse looks up, smiling, and asks "what? what did she want?"

The doctor giggles, I swear, and asks the nurse at reception if she knows anything about this Lesbian Society Calender thing. The nurse, still smiling, nods and explains what it is, that people try to get nude photos of hot campus girls who people mostly haven't ever seen naked.

"That's what she said!" the doctor responds. "Anyway, it seems that Miss Big Tits there was taking a bath at her sorority, relaxing, totally sure of her privacy. But what she didn't realize was that some boy had climbed up a ladder to a window overlooking the bathroom, and was taking photos of her as she lay in the tub."

The nurse chuckled. "And what, she saw him?"

"Not at first," the doctor said. "I don't know how long he'd been doing this, she said she had been in the bath for twenty minutes or so. But apparently a couple of her sorority sisters were walking by outside and saw this guy up the ladder with his camera, and figured out what he was doing."

"Oh!" the nurse exclaimed. "What did they do?"

The doctor grinned. "He was only one storey up, and it seems the girls below thought it was a good punishment to shake the ladder as he was looking through the window. Apparently they really shook the thing."

"And what happened?!"

The doctor giggled. "It seems the guy had found the whole scene very...exciting...if you know what I mean."

"What do you mean?" the nurse asked.

"Apparently our bathing beauty heard noises and looked up to see this guy at the window on the ladder, one hand holding a camera and the other holding his...well, his hard cock!"

"Oh my!" the nurse said, giggling.

"Indeed yes!" the doctor continued. "She must have let out quite a squeal. But with both hands busy, as it were, he wasn't on the ladder in a very stable way and when the girls below started to shake the ladder..."

"Oh no! He fell off the ladder?! Did he get hurt?"

"No! He fell off the ladder, but he didn't fall down to the ground."

"Well that's good I suppose."

"For him certainly. He fell forward against the window, and the window swung open all the way apparently."

"So then..."

"He fell right down into the bathroom."

"Was he alright?"

"He landed on something soft," the doctor said, chuckling.

"You mean..."

"Yep, he landed right in the bath on top of Sorority Boobs!"

"Lucky for him!"

"Sure! If you think she was surprised before, looking up and seeing this guy taking photos of her bathing and also masturbating as he did so, she now has him falling toward her suddenly, arms going forward to try to protect himself I guess, like some flying erection!"

They both laughed.

"But that's not all!" the doctor says. "He lands on top of her in the full bath, the fall not far enough to really hurt either of them...but by some amazing chance I suppose..."

"What?!"

The doctor bursts out laughing again. "His lands on top of her right between her legs! The physics of his trajectory make his cock land right at her pussy lips, and gravity does the rest!"

"You're kidding!"

"Nope! The boy's penis is suddenly sliding deep inside her! If she let out a yelp when she saw him at the window before, I imagine it was nothing compared to what she exclaimed at that point!"

"Oh my god!" the nurse herself exclaimed. And after a pause she asked what happened next.

The doctor grinned. "It was very slippery in the bath, it seems. Or she and her big wet boobs and hot body were slippery when wet. So extracteing his cock from her snatch proved a bit more difficult than it might otherwise have been. Both still startled, I suppose, they slipped around, she thrashed about a bit I suppose, water splashing, his hands grasping those huge firm boobs..."

"What did she say happened?"

"She says she was saying 'get it out of me!' and he was saying 'I'm trying!' but he was slipping around and while his cock would slide some of the way out he would slip again and it would get fed right back into her snatch! The whole thing probably took less than a minute from him landing to them managing to...separate...from one another. But it was long enough. I guess the boy was already...quite excited."

"You don't mean -"

"Yep! A real creampie surprise!"

"Oh wow!" the nurse said, giggling again. "Lucky boy, I suppose."

"No suppose about it, nurse. I just had that girl strip and having seen her naked, I can definitely say he is indeed a lucky boy."

"Did you get any footage yourself?"

"The cameras are still working, " I heard the doctor say, more quietly so I may have been the only one to hear it other than the nurse. "Wanna come have a look?"

The nurse grinned and they both walked off to the examination room from which the doctor had first come out with the girl. And that is all I heard. Has anyone else heard anything?

Posted on: 2015/1/25 5:03

Junior Chatter
Well, Angela, accidents happen!

Posted on: 2015/1/25 8:05

Junior Chatter
Hey Linda, do you remember when you tracked down these campus hotties a hundred miles away from the college, at a topless beach, and you told them if they took off their bottoms too you would make sure no-one ever saw the pictures? And then after they did you made huge full-color posters of this picture boasting that the calender would feature "the rarest of campus cunt", and put them up all over the campus and around town?

Open in new window

Posted on: 2015/1/25 9:59

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here