Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Nice Small Apartment [Community Forums - Housing: Apartments For Rent]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Nice Small Apartment
Member of the Faculty
From Administrative Offices
This small, partially furnished, one-bendroom apartment with patio is available for rent. Perfect for the long term student or staff member, or cozy couple. Year-long and 9-month leases available (two-year leases possible for qualified applicants).

Combined kitchen and dining room, small central living area, spacious open bedroom, large patio balcony, and single bathroom (with both a full-sized cast-iron tub and shower stall) make this the perfect living space for the well-to-so single or cozy couple looking for a nice place to stay while in town.

The large patio balcony has a nice view of the lake over Lakefront Community Park. Perfect for relaxing or entertaining in the summer or a nice afternoon rest in the fall. And the building is within close walking distance of many fine restaurants and destinations around town.

Pets are welcome (with sizable deposit).

No Smoking.

Posted on: 2014/3/30 15:42

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here