Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Seeking Model for Winter Shoot [Community Forums - Goods & Services: Services Wanted]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Seeking Model for Winter Shoot
Junior Chatter
Hey everybody! I'm working on a photography project that I'd eventually like to submit to the Rebecca Thompson Art Center for display. It's still in it's early stages of development, but part of the shoot has to be done with a winter theme, and, given the weather around campus lately it doesn't look like I'll have a better opportunity than this!

I'm looking for a female model who's comfortable with her body and doesn't mind working out in the cold. Let me be clear: I'll do everything I can to keep you warm in-between shots, but the shoot will require you to be totally naked outside in the snow for an extended period of time, so bear that in mind if you decide to apply.

I don't have a lot of money, but I'm open to negotiating payment if necessary. Anyone interested in the arts or modeling who might be looking for exposure please take notice! Just look around the site and you'll see that I am absolutely great at getting people exposure!

Interested parties can drop me a line via PM or by posting in this thread. If you feel like leaving a photo reference, thats great and will definitely be helpful in making determinations if I have multiple applicants. Failing that, you can just ask around Campus for "Megsy" or "That girl who's always walking around with the camera" and you'll probably find me pretty easily.

So, if you're interested, please apply soon before the snow begins to thaw!

Posted on: 2014/2/9 19:04
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Seeking Model for Winter Shoot
Junior Chatter
I would just like to add that the nudity will be tastefully presented, and partially obscured. Think more along the lines of Sports Illustrated rather than say, Hustler.

Posted on: 2014/2/9 19:49

Junior Chatter
Damnit... I missed the snow.

Is there going to be another chance to get in on one of your photoshoots in the future? I really want the chance to do one, but I was swamped over the the last month or so and missed this one.

Posted on: 2014/3/8 20:38

Junior Chatter
Sure! I plan to do another shoot with a summer theme in the future, so I'll be sure to give you the heads up in advance if your still interested. How do you feel about getting naked on a beach? Even if that doesn't work out for whatever reason, I'm ALWAYS shooting something, so next time I'm on the look out for a model, I'll give you a holler

Though it's unfortunate you missed the snow, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of applicants I received. I took a whole bunch of pictures and I'm still trying to decide which one to use for my project. But, since most of the girls involved were doing it for the exposure, I think it might be a nice idea to post the best ones up here and maybe get some feedback on which ones people seem to like the best. I'm still sorting through the pics I took for each model, but I'm aiming to post my selection here tomorrow.

Posted on: 2014/3/10 20:20

Junior Chatter
Okay, so, like I said, I got a lot more responses than I thought I would get, and, even more shockingly, a surprising number of my respondents were actually willing to get naked in public for the shoots (have I mentioned lately how much I love this school?) So now I have the enviable problem of trying to narrow it all down to just one model and one picture. Here are my top pics, along with a bit of background on the models themselves. Feel free to chime in with your opinion!

Open in new window

First up we have Mallory, an acquaintance of mine from one of my photography classes. She's sort of an artsy person, into painting and writing and all sorts of things. A little pretentious if you ask me, but good to hang out with every now and then. Mallory was difficult to shoot because she had her own opinions about how things should be done, and that caused no end of frustrations for me. For example, I was very adamant that this be a fully nude shoot, but Mallory shows up with a hat, gloves, boots and that huge ass scarf and refuses to do the shoot without them. Apparently she "knows me by reputation" and was concerned that I might expose more of her on film than she was comfortable with if she didn't have a little insurance to cover herself with. I think she was being paranoid, but she took my promise that her naughty bits would remain obscured very seriously and I guess I can't fault her for that.

Anyway, this is my favorite of the pics I took with her. The thrown snow looks VERY dynamic and adds a lot of life to the picture., and as you can see, she is mostly covered, so there shouldn't be any problem there.

Open in new window

Jennifer here is an aspiring actress. She's got some talent, but feels that her fledgling career has hit a bit of a wall. She's actually pretty modest and normally shies away from roles that require nudity (which, lets be honest is A LOT of them in this town.) Agreeing to the shoot was an attempt on her part to face her fears and break out of her shell just a little bit to see what it was like. As with Mallory, my promise of respectful. artistic shots designed to obscure obscene nudity were what attracted her to the project and I think I did a pretty good job with her in that regard.

That said, I really can't take credit for how good this one came out. Credit for that, I think goes to Jennifer and her expressive acting skills. The mixture of joy and embarrassment as she liberates her body and faces her fears is written all across her face and body and I think this picture in particular captures those emotions perfectly.

Open in new window

Now, Karla here is an aspiring model and she definitely has a lot going for her. She's absolutely beautiful for one thing, and for another, she's not the least bit shy about showing off her body. Unfortunately, she was a little bit of a prima donna about the conditions. If you notice, she's actually laying on a blanket rather than the snow in this pic, and I think that takes away from the overall image. Still, she is utterly gorgeous, but I just think that there's a certain natural authenticity thats missing in this one.

Open in new window

I kind of cheated with Sara here. Sara's in my economics class, and on our way back to our dorms, I ended up telling her all about this project of mine. She seemed intrigued but blushed from head to toe when i suggested she partake. I'll admit I kind of peer pressured her into it, but the bottom line is that before we got back to our dorm, her clothes were scattered about in the snow and she was naked in front of my camera lens!

I'm pretty happy with the way the pictures came out. Sara has a natural, amateur, girl next door vibe to her that I really like. I heard later that her boyfriend was pretty mad at her for posing naked like this, but I assured her that she has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. The pictures are incredibly tame. This one practically looks like it could be her baby picture!

Open in new window

Remember Erin everybody? Well, guess what? She owed me a favor for sharing her fate after her trial a while back, and I decided to cash in. I think I did a pretty good job about protecting her modesty this time, and she emoted really well as a model. You get a real sense of emotion from this one I think, and I'm very happy that Erin agreed to take her clothes off and get in front of my camera yet again even after all of the… unpleasantness…

Open in new window

Allana here is another aspiring model, but this was actually her first real shoot. She was so nervous she brought a friend for moral support, but in some ways, I think that may have made things worse. I could tell that she felt really self conscious about being so naked in front of her fully clothed friend, and she was stiff and nervous looking in all of the initial shots I took.

Bringing her friend along proved to be a good idea in the end though, because eventually she got bored and chucked a snowball at poor Allana's head. For a few crucial moments the nude girl forgot about my camera and focused herself on achieving playful vengeance against her friend. I captured the above moment while she was mostly unaware, and it is consequentially the best in the bunch!

Open in new window

And finally, we have Sandra, who is, quite frankly, completely amazing. Her flawless beauty is almost haunting and as a model who's already done a significant amount of work, she was very professional and was incredibly talented at giving me exactly what I wanted out of her shoot. She just looks so at home and natural in her pictures… she almost doesn't look human, like she's a snow fairy or something… and thats the only thing I think that works against her. She looks too much like a pinup and not enough like the normal college girls I'm known to photograph. Still, the pic came out great, she was a JOY to work with and she is utterly AMAZING looking, so I am completely torn.

Any feedback or opinions that canyon can think of are well appreciated!

Posted on: 2014/3/11 18:56

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here