Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - DVDs for sale [Community Forums - Goods & Services: Items for Sale/Trade]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

DVDs for sale
Junior Chatter
Finally, the two soon-to-be-classic campus productions are available on DVD. Fingerfuck Bimbo and Fingerfuck Bimbo II, together in one package packed with extended scenes and special features.

Hilarious and very revealing, and featuring performances by many local students, these films have become the campus sensation of the summer.

In Fingerfuck Bimbo we find beautiful, busty new student Angela taking a swim in the college pool, where a group of boys are also frolicking. Angela doesn't realize it, but her bikini is in violation of the College rules. Luckily for her and for us, the boys are there to help, and in the confusion of everyone in the water they manage to undo her bikini and whip it away with out even noticing. Only when Angela gets out of the pool to take a dive does she look down and see that she is totally naked!

Watch as a very embarrassed Angela jumps into the pool thinking that her nudity will be concealed in the water. But one of those crafty boys has devised a combination snorkle and camera-helmet, allowing us to enjoy the famous underwater shot moving ever closer to Angela's naked body, a scene which we promise you leaves nothing at all to the imagination! But we won't give away all of the exciting content!

The sequel is even crazier and funnier, as Angela accepts as her punishment that she will be the star. From the uproarious sunbed scene (pictured), to Angela's discovery that video of her showering is being broadcast live on huge screens around campus, to the tender love scene in which a sleeping Angela discovers the pleasures of lesbianism at the hands of a very naughty CUNT student, this follow-up is a succession of amazing gems to amuse, to educate, and to excite.

Special features include: video footage of the hearing which led to Angela's involvement in the sequel; extended versions of several key scenes; and a short film giving an in-depth profile of Angela tits.

Both available now on one DVD for only ten dollars.

Posted on: 2010/11/11 5:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: DVDs for sale
Junior Chatter
If anyone hasn't seen this, they should get a dvd now! Angela has truly great tits and every scene is a winner.

Posted on: 2010/12/7 4:49

Sophomore Chatter
I went to the college authorities and asked them to at least stop this DVD from being distributed, but they just said they were not there to be censors. I asked Susie if she could prevent this from happening and she just laughed and asked if there was anyone who hadn't seen the movies yet. (I told her my boyfriend back home had never seen them so far as I knew, and I certainly wanted to keep it this way - he's never even seen me naked! But Susie just chuckled again and said "Oh I'm sure he'd be pleased to finally get a good look at those nice big tits of yours, Angela, not to mention, well, everything else... Does he know about your lesbian adventures?")

Please don't buy this video! As it is I get comments from strangers about it almost every day. And there are those posters around campus, a different still photo from the videos every day with a different caption, always something very rude. And that was before this DVD was out!

I'm sure all students wouldn't want to see such videos, really, not if they knew I really didn't want to be so exposed. Right?

Posted on: 2010/12/14 20:45

Freshman Chatter
Yes, well, Angela didn't have much luck with her efforts to restrict our ability to enjoy these videos, I'm glad to say!

Posted on: 2013/12/22 1:19

Junior Chatter
I heard a rumour of a public, big-screen showing of these videos on campus soon - does anyone know more?

Posted on: 2014/1/24 23:10

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here