Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Outdoor Chess Friends Wanted [Community Forums - Connections: Looking For Friends]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Outdoor Chess Friends Wanted
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms, Room I-202
There's not enough people out playing chess these days. Sure, there's the chess club and I am a member there, but most of them don't seem to like to play out in the quad in the sun.

Come on by and play a game with me. I need for friends who like chess and I am more than willing to teach if you aren't familiar with the game.

If you like to try, I'm out there most afternoons after lunch. I'm out there for longer most weekends too.

I don't play any particular kind (speed, timed, etc.), but am willing to play whatever form you are most comfortable with.

I hope to see you out there some afternoon. I bring my own board, so you don't even need to worry about that.

Posted on: 2011/3/3 14:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here