Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Room In Our House Available [Community Forums - Housing: Seeking Roommate]

Section Menu

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Room In Our House Available
Freshman Chatter
From Shared House on 14th
Roommates Wanted in Five Bedroom House

Large two-story house on 14th Street, just south of campus, has room available for group living situation. The house has five bedrooms with five people already living in the house (two of them share a room), three bathrooms (two full and one half), large living room and den, good sized kitchen with gas stove, and large back yard.

Getting along with diverse group of people is important. The house has a fair mix of types in it, from artists to scientists. If you are prejudice or easily offended (or embarrassed) you need not apply. Most food is shared, and paid for from a group account, but each person is given one shelf in a cupboard for private storage and can mark personal items in the fridge if they have to. Utilities are also split and shared by everyone in the house.

Do not apply if you are allergic to animals, as there is already a dog in the house and two cats that come and go. Another cat might be acceptable, but we don't want another dog in the house. Rowlf doesn't get along with other dogs, but isn't bothered by cats. Other animals, especially if they are in a tank or cage, might be acceptable on a case by case basis.

Currently there is one room available if you want your privacy and room in another room if you don't mind sharing and want to pay nearly half as much. If you are interested in either, contact me and we will arrange a time for you to come down and meet the some of the others (all if we can manage it). We want to make sure everyone seems to get along before agreeing to anything.

The empty bedroom is about 130 square feet and has one outside window on the front of the house and a locking door. It's on the second floor and is the second smallest bedroom in the house. The shared room is the master bedroom, the largest in the house, and is on the main floor. One housemate already lives in there and she would have to make the final say on any choice for that space.

The house is wired for broadband internet and cable TV in all rooms, there is a wireless router with a house password for roommates and guests to connect to, and a communal hot tub in the back yard. Chores and maintenance are scheduled and shared by all roommates, with penalties agreed to for failing to fulfill them.

Parties or larger groups over for events must be scheduled ahead of time and agreed on by a majority of roommates, but are usually passed without issue.

If you are interested give me a shout and I'll get back to you.

Posted on: 2010/11/30 19:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Room In Our House Available
Freshman Chatter
I'm looking for a place for my daughter to stay while she attends college at CUNT and this seems like an ideal place. My daughter is very tolerant of different people and life styles. Her sister is a lesbian and my daughter lets all of my friends have their way with her without mentioning it. She can be very accommodating; you just need to tell her what to do like I do. However, I've trained her to be nudist and she will be naked the entire time she is in the house or yard outside. Let me know if this will present any problems.

I've also trained my daughter to be very obedient so she will perform any house cleaning task, or for that matter, anything else that you ask of her no matter how degrading, without question. If you get her very sexually excited she has this quirk that she wants to keep going until she also has an orgasm. I would recommend that you get her off outside since she squirts when she has an orgasm.

The large backyard sounds ideal for my daughter to do her naked sunbathing. I really don't like her spending so much time in the sun but she likes being dark all over without tan lines.

Since she/we doesn't have that much money to pay for rent we are open to alternatives like sleeping on the couch or one of the bedroom floors. Servicing any of the other house mates or their friends would also be something we'd consider. My daughter is very OPEN so just let us know what would get you off and I'll consider it.

Freshman Chatter
We would be more than happy to meet her and see if she would fit well here, but it sounds like she probably would. The nudity thing wouldn't be an issue as we already have a couple of the girls here who seem to spend most of their time around the house that way already. They also like to sunbathe in the back yard, so she'd have company there too.

She would have to pay some rent though. I understand your financial problems, but we can't do pure charity here. The girls might let her get off with paying less if she does take over the majority of the cleaning and chose, as we all hate doing them, but she would still have to pay something to cover the general expenses. She wouldn't have to sleep on the floor or anything though, as the ad says we have room in the master bedroom if she doesn't mind sharing and gets along with the other girl in there, which would be the cheapest option.

Anyway, just let us know when you guys are going to be around and available and I can see who in the house will be around too. Then we can arrange to meet and do the interview and stuff.

Freshman Chatter
From Virginia
Is the room still available?

Posted on: 2015/11/26 14:02

Freshman Chatter
Yes, the private room is still available if you are interested, although we do have someone who has shown interest in the shared room. Come on by and meet the others to see if you would like it here. There are some great girls here and the room is really nice, so I'm sure you'd like it.

Posted on: 2015/11/27 13:15

Freshman Chatter
From Virginia
I would like to come by. I could be interested in either of the rooms. Both have advantages.

Posted on: 2015/12/19 16:41

Freshman Chatter
Sounds good. Just let me know when you are going to be around and want to come by and I'll see if we can be available. I want any new potential roommate to meet as many of us as possible before a decision is made.

Posted on: 2015/12/19 19:05

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here