Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Unexpected Cowgirl Inspection [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Unexpected Cowgirl Inspection
Potential Student
Can you believe I was inspected today? Me?! Anyone who knows me knows how much I follow the rules. Hell, I even go beyond following the rules most of the time. And yet even I was inspected today. Goes to show nobody is safe all the time.

I was wearing my cute little fringed leather vest, you know the one with the fancy bead work on the back, and my leather riding chaps. Chaps make it pretty obvious that I'm not wearing anything else with them, since my whole sex is on display. I also like to wear the vest open, as buttoning it makes it a little tight and uncomfortable. You'd think that would pretty much show I wasn't layering anything up there either, especially since it likes to flap open while I walk.

Anyway, I was walking back to the dorms after my morning classes out in barns when this blond inspector stopped me. She said she had to check me out and asked me to take off the vest. Since it was already pretty much open I had no problem taking it off, but that left me completely topless. She spent some time looking over the vest, even commenting on the nice bead design on the back, which left me standing there showing everyone what I had going on.

She then asked me to remove the chaps. That one really surprised me since they don't cover anything to begin with, but she was serious. So I undid the buckle and slid them down, which required I also removed my boots. She then left me standing there completely naked while she carefully went over the chaps with her full inspection. By this time she had garnered a rather good sized little crowd around us, watching me get the once over.

Then came the completely unexpected part. She said she had to inspect the inside of my vaginal canal for contraband. Yeah, she really used that formal sound of words. She said I could do it myself or she would be forced to do it herself. She wanted me to sit down on the ground and spread my legs as far as they could go, then use my hand to pull open my pussy and let her get a good look inside. Knowing the rules, I opted for a physical inspection at this point, letting her use her fingers to get up inside me and feel around. I was real wet, so it was pretty easy for her to get in there. As expected, she found nothing, but I insisted she looked around a little more to make sure.

It felt so good by this point I didn't really want her to stop, but she did and handed me my clothing back. She said I passed and was free to go. She then wrote up the slip and signed it, handing it to me so I could avoid any further inspections today. I put the chaps back on first, not that they covered anything important. Then the boots and finally the vest. The inspector even stood there watching me dress the whole time, while licking her own fingers clean, which kept the onlookers from being handsy with me until I was done. That was very nice and not the usual thing you expect from an inspector.

Once dressed, I was finally on my way and she was off to find her next inspection. The whole process ate up about twenty minutes, which pretty much killed any real free time I had, so I skipped going to the dorm and headed straight over to the commissary for lunch. I just couldn't believe I was inspected. Nobody who really knew me knew I was at risk of breaking the rules.

Normally I would have complained to my best friend and we could have commiserated over lunch, but she was too busy out on her first day as an inspector. I'm sure she had many others to get to after she was done with mine.

Posted on: 2011/11/15 13:00

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here