Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Julia's new job [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Julia's new job
Potential Student
Note: This thread's Julia's personal diary. Feel free to comment, though she won't read them.

I am so excited and happy. It's just one more week until I will start my first real job. I have been offered a position in the administration of the Central University of New Town. A small university I hadn't even heard of before. I had a quick glance at their website and it looks really great. New Town looks really beautiful and the university seems have a really unique attitude. I haven't looked in the details yet but they seem to honor very high standards in academic behavior. It sounds like a great place to study. I wish had known about it before. And the administration there seems to work very efficently. The application process was very quickly and uncomplicated. All interviews were done online, so I haven't seen the place yet. But everyone seems so nice. I am really looking forward to work there. I have a very good feeling about it.

But first I need to move to New Town. The university was very helpful. They have organized me an apartment not far from the campus which looks really beautiful in the pictures. They have also handled the shipping of most my belongings already. Everything but a small suitcase is already there so my trip will be rather easy. Yesterday I already received my login for the university network. There seems to be a very nice student community. I really need to have a closer look what's going on there. But since all sorts of student affairs will one of my main tasks I decided to post a least quick message to introduce me to the students before my departure. And I immediately noticed some very welcoming responses. I am sure New Town will be wonderful.

But now I should get going. My old apartment is empty and I will now drop off my key at the my old landlord. And after a short visit at my family on the weekend, my new life in New Town will begin.

Posted on: 11/13 1:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here