Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - The Tale of a Shut-in Freshman [Community Forums - Share Your Stories]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

The Tale of a Shut-in Freshman
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorm, Bldg L, Room #20
"You spend too much time inside" she'd say. Or "get outside and take part in the day" she'd say.

When my Mom used to nag me about getting out there, I'd just roll my eyes, lock the door to my room and go back to GTA. I kinda didn't have a great time growing up. For my sister and I, our parents were really uptight and were kind of on our case all the time. We weren't allowed to do a whole lot, other than school or our hobbies and such. It sort of meant they had raised a couple of hermits. To me, a regular fun evening was just closing that door from my parents and doing what I wanted… reading, video games, just being by myself.

BUT I'm doing the opposite now. Yes, almost one-full year since I started here I'm finally on the forum. I'll be telling what stories I can (which… after reading the forum by comparison, my stories are kind of run-of-the-mill, but whatever).

What made me sit up and actually do it? A certain professor convinced me that I should start speaking out more, and that I should write. She added "You're missing out on the world and all it has to offer." The advice WAS very similar to the haranguing I'd get from my Mom.. but this teacher seemed to really care that I connect with the world.

Sooo, I'm writing it now. Making up for lost time. I discovered, back at the beginning of the school year, I was missing a HELL of a lot.

Like I said earlier, starting the school year, I kept to myself. My work-load was intense, for a freshman year. I was either in class, busting my ass on my projects, or enjoying down-time (in the form of getting baked in my room & playing video games.) So, call me 'unobservant' or 'late to the party', 'slow on the uptake'... all totally fair points, because I didn't realize what this place could be like until late-fall.

On my first day I skipped orientation. (yeah, I know) I was so elated to finally be free of my parents I pretty much stuck to my dorm all day. I live in one of the boy-only Harlow Dorms. And whenever I went to class, it wasn't that far of a walk, and I'd often take shortcuts that got me to class quickly, and bypassed a lot of the more congested populated walkways. Spent a lot of time with my head in the clouds or my ears plugged up with headphones.

At the end of September… There was girl who was hanging around in the common area on my floor. She was totally naked, and I had no idea why! Her name was Heather and she started chatting with me. She was waiting for one of my neighbors, Rob. She asked if I was going to be at the game, I said I had too much homework. She was moving and dancing right in front of me! I think she was a cheerleader… Just… legs and… shaking and moving… I stuttered something out but before too long Rob ran out of his room with a bag of something, she said goodbye and they both ran out.

I was amazed…she was going to run out like that? Just, incredible.

Now. again. YEAH. I KNOW. I should have paid attention to the school literature and gone to orientation. I should just spend, like FIVE minutes in the quad or.. ANYWHERE But at that moment I just… holy shit. Amazing. I just thought Heather was the most daring, ballsiest girls in this school.

And that was just September.

More on my first year, later! Right now I've gotta get this report done...

Posted on: 2015/7/24 22:22

Re: The Tale of a Shut-in Freshman
Freshman Chatter
From Carbine Hall, office #21
Don't stop Wayne! Keep writing, sweetie!

Posted on: 2015/7/24 22:23

"I can show you everything the WORLD has to offer!"
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Freshman Chatter
Quote:
Don't stop Wayne! Keep writing, sweetie!

I gotta get back to this report, Professor Rosa! I'm only taking one summer course but all the work is really time-sensitive...

I will totally write more soon, I promise

Posted on: 2015/7/24 22:27

Freshman Chatter
From Iota Eta Pi Sorority
I only know of one cheerleader named Heather, I bet it was her. And her ending up naked somewhere with someone doesn't surprise me at all. That just sounds like a day with her. But I wonder what she was up to at your dorm that day. Most likely one of her charity events or club related things. She seems to be involved in a number of those.

Posted on: 2015/7/25 12:09

Freshman Chatter
Quote:
I only know of one cheerleader named Heather, I bet it was her. And her ending up naked somewhere with someone doesn't surprise me at all. That just sounds like a day with her.

I dunno, it could be the same Heather! I only know one Heather, and I'm kind of a hermit. She still hangs out with Rob from time to time.

Quote:
But I wonder what she was up to at your dorm that day. Most likely one of her charity events or club related things. She seems to be involved in a number of those.

It was like, the middle of the day, and they both ran out of there like they had some big ol plan. But they weren't sneaking around or anything.

But then again it WAS last September. I have a good memory, but little details from a year ago is a bit of a challenge to me.

Posted on: 2015/7/25 12:47

Junior Chatter
Well, images could help identify her. So here's a picture of Heather I took while see was getting ready this morning. She wasn't ready to have picture taken, but that doesn't stop us.

Open in new window

So, was this the Heather you saw?

Posted on: 2015/7/25 13:26

Freshman Chatter
Professor Rosa: I'm done with that report. I'm working on the next part, right now. (just taking a break from writing it)

Beth: That's totally her! Yeah she was hanging out with Rob all the time last fall. (She still might, I got really busy after the New Year) So are you her roommate or something?

Posted on: 2015/7/25 17:11

Junior Chatter
Quote:

Wayne wrote:
That's totally her! Yeah she was hanging out with Rob all the time last fall. (She still might, I got really busy after the New Year) So are you her roommate or something?

You can say that. We are all more than roommates over in the Iota Eta Pi House. We are sisters. Plus she's one of my cheerleaders on the main squad and a good friend. How else do you think she'd let me take pictures of her like this?

Posted on: 2015/7/25 18:44

Freshman Chatter
Beth: Ahhhh, I gotcha. Yeah, that makes sense. :) I don't really know who's who in fraternities and sororities... Sorry for the noob questions. That's what I get for being a total hermit for most of the year. That'll be changing, if I can break these old habits... (old habits die hard....) :/ Anyway, it's nice to talk with ya, and it's interesting finally starting to connect all these dots.

Professor Rosa: Do I have to write out the whole damn year? This is gonna take forever…

I'm still goin but I've only typed out part of October...

Posted on: 2015/7/27 18:44

Freshman Chatter
I'm telling you, it'll be good to get it all written out. I know the temptation to skip-to-the-end is a strong one, but you've had a whole YEAR of adventures, Wayne. It'll be good to get it all out, especially if there's any new Freshmen starting next month that also feel as reclusive as you did. This could help them!

(and help you make some friends, maybe?)

Food for thought, kiddo.

Posted on: 2015/7/27 19:36

Freshman Chatter
OCTOBER and NOVEMBER

So… Okay. Part two of my Freshman-year recap.

Thinking back to that time, knowing what I know now, I'm amazed that I didn't see a thing that came close to the vision of seeing Heather in the Lounge on my floor of the Dorm.

Anyway, I hadn't seen much of anything out of the ordinary outside or at class for several weeks. Maybe things are slower at the beginning of the year? Maybe it was just my shitty luck? Maybe everyone was just as busy as I was. Or maybe when I'm focused on just projects and video games, I've got blinders on. Or MAYBE I was a little more high than I thought when I met Heather, and maybe I hallucinated her being completely naked in just her running sneakers.

Needless to say, from my standpoint the first few weeks of October were kinda un-eventful. I saw Heather come by a bunch of times after that, wearing clothes… She was hanging out with my neighbor Rob a lot that month.

Time just slid right by. I'd be doing homework, breaking down and re-building computers, fucking around writing some code… or playing against other guys on my floor on XBox or PS4. One day sort of blended into the next. Until people started getting ready for Halloween.

Holy SHIT, Halloween.

Now, we all had a major project to finish, so I took a few days off from class to focus on getting the projects done. I had more than a little weed, (it helps me focus!) And this is when things got weird, part of me still thought it was the pot because it was so SURREAL.

It was like that scene in that stupid movie where the kid can't jerk off for forty days for Jesus reasons. Shitty, unfunny movie.. but that scene where the kid walks around town and he just sees naked and topless women everywhere… just doin their own thing… minding their own naked business...

Take that, but add COSTUMES.

Bottomless Disney Princesses! Black Widow & Wonder Woman completely naked except for their boots, belts, gauntlets… One girl was dressed as power girl but had her tits hanging RIGHT out. It was fucking BONKERS.

Again… I was kiiinda baked during this time. I thought maybe it was laced with something. Until I went over to Doug's room.. he lives in Harlow Dorm K. Which is a Co-Ed dorm. The walk down the hallway to Doug's room was….. hypnotic. A lot of girls live on his floor… Two girls were watching TRON 2 projected on their dorm room wall… One girl was dressed as a Jedi… or… at least wearing the ROBE and her roommate was dressed as the woman from Tron… and she was doing things with her roomate's lightsaber…

In the room right next to Doug's room… A girl dressed as Velma from Scooby Doo called out to me… "Hey! you're not an inspector… are you?"

"N-no! Do I look like an inspector?" I was just in my clothes… I looked back at her, kind of stunned. I was REALLY high. Was her shirt… I rubbed my eyes. Was her shirt cut open? Maybe it was just my imagination… her shirt looked like it had Power Girl's boob window…

"OK, Good. So you can be objective without giving me any problems…" She leaned back in her chair and spread her legs. "Do you think there won't be an problem with my costume?"

I looked her over, my eyes coming back to her chest… completely exposed… Obviously that would raise more than a few eyebrows… "Well…. YEAH, I mean, clearly your…"

"Ahh shit." She pouted. "They'd totally bust me for THIS… " She leaned back and hooked her thumb under the waistband of her panties, she rolled her hips and yanked them clean off. She smacked her gum and said "Thanks for the fresh eyes!"

I don't remember if I ever got in contact with Doug or not. On my way out I passed what I thought was Batgirl and Catwoman spending some intimate time on a couch in the lounge. I had to be dreaming. I spent the rest of the day in a daze. I got my project done, and pretty much slept through Halloween.

NOVEMBER

After Halloween, I'll be damned if things just didn't snap back to a boring sort of reality for another few weeks…

Not a problem. Just put my head down, get my work done… I had to finish a lot of stuff before Thanksgiving break hit. I'd be flying home, back under the rigid scrutiny of my parents. But I was looking forward to seeing my sister again.

We grew up thick as thieves, we HAD to be, with such overbearing parents. We had to have each other's back. But now I'm in college and she's back at home all alone. We Skype and Email a lot, she says she's doing good… and she's just throwing herself into school to keep Mom and Dad off her back.

Whenever I Skype with Carrie, I make sure my door is CLOSED. Just incase some naked person runs down the hall I don't want her freaking out. And needless to say whenever I talk with Mom or Dad, that door is closed. I haven't told them ANYTHING about this place. This sure as hell wasn't in any of the school literature when I was applying, and they basically dropped me off at the beginning of the year. They didn't stick around. So… they're completely clueless. And it has to STAY that way. I'm loving this place but if they found out what it was like they'd KILL me and probably try to sue or blow this place up.

Three days before Thanksgiving break, I came down with something. The Flu, I guessed. I didn't HURT but I was suddenly hit with just a mucus ridden mess in my sinuses. I walked to the Campus Health Services office, but they were painting, or repairing something, and I couldn't go in. They told me that the nurse on duty had a temporary office set up in the Rec Center.

When I arrived at the rec center, this is when I realized I didn't hallucinate Heather… I sure as hell didn't hallucinate Halloween… This place was for real.

Open in new window

If I knew getting in shape could be like this… then i'm going to make more of an effort to get into shape. Call it an early New Year's Resolution.

I get to the temporary nurses' office… and the head nurse (Jesus H Tapdancing Christ…) saw me. She determined I was actually suffering from an allergy.. NOT the flu. I never had allergies before! but she says it's common this time of year for some people. She gave me a decongestant and said I'd be fine by the time I had to fly home.

"And since you're not contagious… I think i can give you a more thorough exam…"

Holy shit. uh… yeah. It's a good thing, for her knees, that there were plenty of gym mats in this temporary office.

So… I take the meds and my head clears right up. I finish my projects… I pack a bag and fly home. And I don'y say a goddamed word. The less they know, my parents and even my sister, the better it is. Living in such a rigid house for 18 years will do that to you. It's just a lot easier NOT telling them what's been going on. I don't want my parents freaking out, and I don't want my little sister to think I'm some kind of deviant, or something. Because I'd been LOVING my time at college!

OK that's it for now. I gotta finish some work on this thing I'm doin. I got a paid side-gig! Some app for a photographer in town. I hope to share something cool with you all soon...

Posted on: 2015/7/29 20:32

Potential Student
I remember that visit. You seemed so confused and a little lost at the time. It's not that unusual for allergies to suddenly hit as you grow and age, but I'm glad the medications helped. If they are still bothering you though, you really should see your doctor and get a stronger prescription or something.

Also, it's been a while since you came in. Don't you think it's time for another check-up? I'd be happy to give it to you myself if you want, or you can schedule with any of the other student nurses in the clinic if you'd prefer.

Posted on: 2015/7/29 21:26

Freshman Chatter
Emily, good to see you at the forums.

And though this might not be the place, thank you for letting me do that interview for the Spotlight section.

And I know I've said it before, but I am still sorry for what happened after the interview ended.

I know you said you preferred no nudity in the photos, wanting to, as you put it, "leave some surprise for the patients...and keep my nude body from circulating on-line forever".

And I tried to stick with that, I promise, even choosing that photo where the stethoscope hides your nipple?

But when the interview was done and you pulled off your nurses uniform, I just couldn't resist getting a picture of you full-frontal, awesomely naked. Just for my own, um, collection.

I guess I should have realized that TruthGirl might get her electronic hands on the photo and publish it, but I didn't. So she did, and did. And now the world does get to see, well, pretty much everything.

So again, I'm sorry. And again, thanks for the interview. And, you know, for everything else too.

Posted on: 2015/7/30 19:35

Freshman Chatter
Emily- Thank you very much! Yeah I was a little out-of-it that day. But you definitely helped get me back to earth!

The allergies have been under control since the new-year. I found a good over-the-counter med that works good with me and has done right by my sinuses. But I'll definitely touch base with you if I run out & there's an allergen flare-up happening.

I assume you're back in the regular Health Offices by now, right?

Posted on: 2015/7/30 20:27

Potential Student
Alan, you are most welcome and don't worry about the leak. I know it wasn't your fault. I was very happy with how the spotlight turned out and your choices. I can't hold you or really anyone else responsible for things like this except for the one who did it.

But it's even hard to be mad at TruthGirl. She does so much good for us too, exposing all those things local businesses and even the school try to sneak by us. I guess it's just something we have to accept if we are going to live here.

And I haven't seen you in for a checkup recently. I thought we discussed making sure you came in regularly for those? You should make an appointment immediately. Or we can set up another house call, I have room in my schedule.

And Yes, Wayne, we are back in our regular offices in the EGN Center. We were only displaced for about two weeks during the structural overhaul the building had to go through to support the new equipment. We then moved back in while the final remodeling was being done section by section.

Posted on: 2015/7/31 19:26

Freshman Chatter
Emily, thanks for being understanding!

I know you didn't want me to take pictures of actual nudity - "let's not put my boobs and snatch on display for the whole world" I think is how you put it - so thanks for being understanding, I just couldn't resist getting a pic. And yes, TruthGirl exposing some nude bodies is the price of her exposing the truth too, I guess.

To be honest, my one regret was not managing to sneak a pic when you turned around, I was too distracted by that perfect ass to move fast enough to get a shot without being, well, caught...and given what happened shortly afterward, I was glad I didn't get you mad!

I will definitely make an appointment, I promise. I only hadn't done so because I was nervous you might have been annoyed a took that sneaky photo of you full-frontal naked which ended up going public, so now I know you don't blame me...

You are certainly great at giving hands-on care, Emily, and I think anyone who is taken care of by you is very grateful indeed.

Anyway, sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread!

Posted on: 2015/7/31 22:17

Junior Chatter
Wow, I hadn't even seen that photo of Emily - the one that Alan snuck and TruthGirl put up - until now. More butterfly wing flapping effects, I guess - but I for one am very glad Alan managed to bypass Emily's "no nudity" rule, and TruthGirl bypassed Alan's passwords and such, thus seeing his photos and realizing this one was worthy of public display.

I know a couple of her patients had tried to capture a sexy moment on camera but failed, Emily consistently putting a stop to such exciting film work. So that awesome still is the best and seemingly only pic we have of our excellent health care professional in her natural state.

Good job Alan and TruthGirl!

Posted on: 2015/8/1 20:37

Senior Chatter
From Harlowe Dorms Room Q-215
Wow, sounds like you had a heck of a freshman year, Wayne! I guess most students go through the kind of culture shock you're talking about when they first arrive on campus. I know I certainly did, and I actually knew about the dress codes and everything before showing up! Even so, I was shocked by the way they were implemented. The way the website describes the rules you'd think they were meant to encourage modesty, but I think everybody figures out pretty quickly that they do the complete opposite.

I echo most of your sentiments actually, particularly your thoughts on your parents. I know if my folks found out about half the stuff that goes on here, they'd yank me out of this school in a hot second! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it here, I've met some really great friends and the school is top notch, but I don't think any of us expected to be living on a campus full of naked people! I still haven't gotten used to it!

Posted on: 2015/9/1 23:52

Freshman Chatter
Waaayne. Earth to Wayne.

I know you have more to write on this subject. We talked, and I talked with Nurse Emily and I'm certain that writing about your experiences will help you get over your depressive funk that you've been feeling. Please keep writing about your experiences. It'll be good for you and your fellow students.

Some of us still believe in you.

Posted on: 2016/8/3 15:50

Freshman Chatter
I know, I know. Felt like I fell into a hole for a while. Current news, that job I had for that photographer blew up in my face. I botched some basic programming and the app didn't work. It REALLY didn't work. It was supposed to be something he could use to add secret watermarks to his own photography, logos, metadata on location shoots but instead started adding watermarks and pixel noise and in some case totally RANDOM logos (I have no idea how that glitch happened).

Wondering if I still have any sort of chops to make it in computer science. I should change majors to fast-food service. I'm currently questioning my skills and any future chance I have to get into tech of any kind.

At least there's still pot and "Pokémon Go"

Posted on: 2016/8/3 16:08

Freshman Chatter
Keep. Writing.

It's a process, kiddo. It might not seem like it, but every little bit of writing helps. It might not feel that way today, but after several weeks you'll notice a difference.

Keep write about your Freshman year, you've only went as far as November. I KNOW you've had more experiences since then. Hammer out the rest of your journal before school starts again this fall!

Posted on: 2016/8/3 16:11

Junior Chatter
Yes please keep writing. I've been fascinated to hear other people's experiences here. They are all so different, but so much also seems similar... so it's neat to read all the different perspectives. So, yes, please keep writing.

Posted on: 2016/8/3 22:28

Freshman Chatter
Quote:

Ashley wrote:
Yes please keep writing. I've been fascinated to hear other people's experiences here. They are all so different, but so much also seems similar... so it's neat to read all the different perspectives. So, yes, please keep writing.

Thank you Ashley! I keep telling Wayne, that people will listen. and they want to hear.

Come on, Kiddo. Keep writing.

Also, I know you're bummed out about losing that app-writing job. I have a lead on another job for you, and I know it's something you'll excel at. Call me or stop by my office and I'll tell you all about it.

Posted on: 2016/8/19 16:31

Freshman Chatter
Quote:

Ashley wrote:

Ashley - Thank you… Sometimes when I write this down I think “this is just random stuff that I happened to see." and didn't think that it was really important, but I'm glad that you see value in it! I’ll totally keep typing on :) I was waiting to post this next one til I found the pics

Professor Rosa: Another job? Thanks for looking out for me and all, but I totally screwed up that last job. I made a mess of almost everything linked by social media and what’s posted here on Central U. I should really finish college or at least take Programming 201 before I attempt anything else. I don’t think I can take up another job like that again.

But aside from that, Thanks everyone.

LAST DECEMBER -

Christmas Vacation, for most people is a pretty awesome time, but in our house it’s stifling. The whole time I’m at home, I just kept quiet about school. Well not COMPLETELY quiet, I had to tell my rigid parents that my grades are good and that I’m not going out and partying (well, that is true) I told them that the semester isn’t over yet, I’d still have a long way to go, but it hardly mattered to them. They want constant updates. Never mind that I was finally 18 at the time, and I wasn’t really beholden to them legally……. but they are paying tuition so I have to play-ball in some way.

My little sister had a lot to say. She didn’t like it that I was gone, and she was all alone with our emotionally distant dad and super religious controlling mom. I didn’t tell Carolyn anything about what happens at Central U, I think if she heard about inspections, punishment booths, trials, she’d be scared into a cave and never come out. (I hadn’t seen a lot of these things, but by this time I had properly read through the school’s rules)

So I just told Carolyn the basics… how free it feels not being under the scrutiny of our parents, being allowed to do almost anything that you want, and exploring your own goals. She was really looking forward to graduating High School and getting into college herself. I hope she gets into a good place, she’s talked about College since this time, but she hasn’t said where she got accepted to. I hope she flourishes once she leaves our parents’ house.

Although we’d be roped into Mom’s churchy things, me and Carolyn were able to escape plenty of times… visit friends who were still in the ol’ hometown, we saw Star Wars like, 5 times. One time we went with one of our older cousins who is a much bigger nerd than I am. He’s older, he was around for the Original Trilogy.

Even though it’s never easy going home, Carolyn and I managed to make it fun!

JANUARY -

Comin back after the new year, although I hated leaving Carolyn, I was personally grateful to get back to campus. Even though school is just one state away from my hometown, things seemed extra chilly coming back here, some people were just wearing coats! I don’t know how they do it.

Until I saw something strange, a WHOLE a bunch of people who were running, they had stuff painted on their bodies and carried sleds… why are they running? All of them were wearing panties and they were tearing through the the quad! They ran thru the grounds around the Harlow Dorms, down past the Frats and Sorority houses, and then straight over the hill past the stadium and slid down the hill outside of the College grounds. One was yelling something about a protest? I don’t know what they were protesting? There were some inspectors chasing the students with the sleds, but they couldn’t catch up. They were too encumbered by their big bulky coats and boots that they gave up, especially when the protestors cleared the edge of school property.

I was following them. I didn’t run, since I didn’t want to break my neck on the ice… I followed mostly out of curiosity. I met a girl who was coming back from the field, she was carrying a camera. Shoutout to Ginny. ‘sup. (sorry again about all the photo problems) She’s a 3rd year photography student and she took some pics, said they could go to the paper if she could just contact her writing partner.

Open in new window

This was one of the pics. Ginny was standing near the field already when the protesters came barreling through. It's a really interesting sight

FEBRUARY
February was really really snowy… I kinda just stuck to classes and my own projects. I was Skyping with my sister, Carolyn a LOT. She was prepping for her SATs and was excited because she was starting to get applications to colleges ready. She often had to cut the call short though, Mom’s sort of been on a tear at home, for some reason. I’m really happy for Carrie. I hope she gets accepted to a good school. I think she’ll try to get as far away from home as possible. :D

As much as Mom was policing my sister at home, it seemed the inspectors on campus were out in full-force. I didn’t know what the streaking-sledders were up to, but I think it was embarrassing to the school for all those girls to disobey the code of conduct, that the inspectors were really checking a lot of students… a LOT of students.

Is it wrong that it was exciting? I mean I know the inspectors are just doing their job, and the students are just going about their business to class, but it’s like… I used to dream of this stuff in high school… and now it’s happening! Like, just outside the computer lab, four students pulling up their skirts… some girls losing them… I try to be polite and not gawk, but jeez. Some days it's just too much.

Anyway, in my TechIntro class, I was teamed up with 3 other people to work on what would become our final project. Two people who were just taking the class to fulfill a requirement and had zero skills to rely upon. But then there's Darla. She’s amazing at programming and networking, so of course it was up to the two of us to get a passing grade for our group.

At the very end of the month, in the middle of class, two inspectors and one of the Deans came in and accused Darla as being one of the instigators of the panty sledding streak, and accused her of… something ridiculous called panty smuggling? They insisted that she strip off all of her clothes and spread her legs… right there in the middle of class. They didn’t find anything on her, but they still confiscated her clothes and issued her a citation that said she had to attend a hearing, which was scheduled RIGHT in the middle of the time we had to work on our project! This would have really screwed up our chances of passing this semester…

Posted on: 2016/8/19 18:45

Junior Chatter
I remember that winter protest. They weren't very smart about it. The school doesn't take kindly to people flaunting and breaking the rules like that. It was just a matter of time before they would all get found and punished for it, at least in some way. Especially with all the pictures taken. Not like they are going to be able to hide.

And it was smart of you to keep things quiet at home about what goes on at school. I wish my family never learned about what it's like here. Things would have gone a lot smoother during my last holiday at home. So you should keep being quiet about it or you might run into some trouble as well.

Posted on: 2016/8/21 18:08

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here