Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358
CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Post Break Roommate needed [Community Forums - Housing: Seeking Roommate]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Post Break Roommate needed
Sophomore Chatter
My current housing isn't working out well and my current roommate (my sister) is leaving after the break. I would like to find a new roommate or even a new place, but I don't have any friends in need at the moment.

If you have any extra room or want to find a new place to stay contact me and let's see what we can do. Since I've been living with my sister for more than the last year I am very used to living with women, so that wouldn't be a problem either. Right now I am just looking for anyone and anywhere, so I can afford to stay here.

Posted on: 2009/12/6 14:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Post Break Roommate needed
Potential Student
I'd be interested. My current situation isn't the best so I might want to change.

Just get back to me, so we can talk and see if it would work out.

Posted on: 2009/12/6 14:30

Potential Student
Are you still in need of a roommate? Or perhaps an additional roommate?

I'm a new Freshman on campus for the Summer semester, and am looking for a place to stay. My name is Piper, and I'm pretty clean and courteous, but I can be a little clumsy and forgetful. Contact me if there's still room.

Posted on: 6/13 19:23

Sophomore Chatter
Yeah, my current roommate is leaving to live off campus next year, so I will need one again. I won't be around for like a month during the summer, since I will be going home for a bit, so you will have the room to yourself. But that would probably work out fine for you.

Posted on: 6/14 17:39

Potential Student

I'd be grateful to move in. I was worried about finding a place on such short notice.

Posted on: 6/14 18:40

Sophomore Chatter
It still would have to be approved by the Student Housing department. We should talk to Mr. Wellington to get it approved... But I doubt it will be an issue, I live a coed dorm, so there won't be any of those problems.

Posted on: 6/14 21:07

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here