Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - Arrived at Central U [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Arrived at Central U
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
Hello everyone,

I don't know if you remember me but it's Anna from Germany again. I have finally arrived at Central U today and I am totally looking forward to live and study here. I haven't seen much of the place yet since I am very exhausted and jetlagged from my long flight. But so far the place looks awesome. New Town seems to be a beautiful town and the campus looks pretty cool. I can't wait to explore it further.

There are still a few days until my first semester will start. The campus is still rather empty, I guess most people still haven't returned from the holidays. And I haven't met my roommate yet, not sure when she will arrive. I hope she is nice.

One thing I am really curious about are the special dress codes here. Yes, I was a little surprised when I heard about that for the first time. But somehow I even like the rules. I have also prepared myself as best as I could. I have even told some friends at home about it and practiced following them. And to be honest, it turned out rather hot and exciting. I guess there are still some posts about it here on the forum.

Before the trip I cleaned out my wardrobe and removed everything that was against the rules here. In fact I got rid of all pants, longer t-shirts (to avoid layering issues), bras and panties. Actually It was a kind of thrilling to travel here all the way from Germany wearing absolutely nothing underneath my light dress.

I think I will now have a little nap and later tonight I will head out and explore the campus. So far I only know it from the website and can't wait to see it for real.

See you soon around!

Posted on: 11/10 7:26

Edited by anna on 2020/11/10 11:27:27
Edited by anna on 2020/11/10 11:31:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Arrived at Central U
Sophomore Chatter
From Oak Hall
Welcome to campus. Always happy to see new faces, even they are starting a little late in the year. Winter quarter is just starting here, so I am guessing that's when your classes begin. Things do tend to get a little slow between quarters, but there are still a lot of us around.

I am guessing you may have either gotten a room of your own, since you came in later in the year, or another late starting student or departmental transfer is being assigned as your roommate. Those things can happen. But I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

If you have any questions about things here, feel free to ask, we're always here to help if we can.

Posted on: 11/10 21:40

Sophomore Chatter
Wow. I can't believe you came all the way from Germany to be here. That's so far away.

I remember reading about your practicing with your friends before coming here. I can't believe you did that, but I guess it really got you ready for things here. I would have been so embarrassed to do that with my friends or family before coming here.

So, are you an exchange student? We have a few of those here. Or are just moving here to come to Central U?

Posted on: 11/10 21:46

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
Thank you very much for the warm welcome here!

I am moving here completely. I always had the dream to study abroad and see the world. And when I got the chance to come to Central U, I just had to take it.

Actually I am glad I prepared myself a bit for the rules here. It might have been a little surprise if I hadn't. But the more I thought about them the more I like them. To be honest, I always wanted to dress like that. At home I could do it only secretly because my family is a little conversative. I tried going commando a few times and sneaked naked around the house when I was alone. I really can't believe that this is common here and even mandatory. I guess I will love this place.

Of course, I haven't told my family much about the place here. They have only seen a few pretty pictures. And I doubt they will ever come and visit me. Only my friends know more and they encouraged me a lot. Some of them want to come over for a visit next summer.

Regarding my roommate there are no news yet. It's a double room and there are a few belongings here. But she wasn't here yet. I spoke to a few people on the corridor and they told me that they haven't seen her for weeks. So I am not sure what's going on there. But I guess I will find out soon. The good thing is as long as she is away I don't need to wear clothes in my room.

Yesterday evening I explored the campus a little and I love it even more. I was wearing only a rather short dress and it felt so exciting to walk around like that in public. And from what I saw, this even seems very common here among the girls. If I dare I will explore New Town a little bit. I know that the dress codes technically does not apply there. But I will stick to it anyhow. I am already a bit excited

Oh, I also curious to meet people. So if anyone is around and wants to hang out, please let me know.

Posted on: 11/11 1:41

Edited by anna on 2020/11/11 3:31:48

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Welcome Welcome! You're gonna love it here. It's so much fun.

I wish I would have thought about practicing with my friends before coming here. It would have been fun and made it so much more easy to get used to things once I got here.

And don't worry about town. They are so used to the school that they are totally accepting to all forms of dress. Or lack of them. Many of the places even offer special deals for it. Some even have their own rules that make it more common.

And I'd love to hang out some time. When I'm not busy with cheer or Sentinel business.

Posted on: 11/11 21:25

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
I had a great day in New Town today. The town is really amazing. And yes, I saw some signs with special deals for topless girls. That's so cool. I would have never expected something like that. Too bad I didn't dare to take that offer immediately.

But I had an interesting encounter on the bus afterwards. I noticed that my skirt had ridden up a little bit when I sat down on my seat. At first I wanted to correct it but then I remembered how relaxed the people here are with nudity. So I took a deep breath and decided to try something. I left it where it was and even opened my legs a little bit. Not much but just so that it appeared that I was careless. I hold my breath and waited. And from the corner of my eyes I noticed a guy opposite of me watching me curiously. I am pretty sure that he had a good look up my skirt from his place. And of course I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I think this had been the first time in my life I had exposed myself in public to a stranger like this. It felt so thrilling and exciting.

Oh, I just love New Town. I think I have found my place...

And Jessie I am really looking forward to meet you soon. I have read a bit in the Sentinal it looks really cool.

Posted on: 11/12 14:44

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
I look forward to meeting you too... When I have a break. Beth has us working our asses off for cheer right now. I know, we have games to get ready for, but I have other things I want to do too.

And if you want to get the best deals in town, you should check out some of the bottomless salad bars (which can be cheap or even free if you are also bottomless) and Martina's Deli (as much as half off and double portions depending on your state of dress).

Not to mention often being able to convince some of the locals to buy your drinks or food for you if you look nice enough. This place is great.

Posted on: 11/12 19:06

Junior Chatter
I'm not working your ass off. That would take years.
But we do have to be ready for the season. We let ourselves slip a little and we have to get back into show shape.

But, Anna, welcome to our school. I hope you love it here, it's a great place. And you should come to some of the games. You can see us perform.

Posted on: 11/12 21:07

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
It really sounds like you can have a lot of fun in town. I must try again soon.

And I would love to watch you at the games. I don't know cheerleaders from home. So I am very curious. Especially how they are doing it here at Central U.

Posted on: 11/13 8:25

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
Cheer is awesome. Cheerleaders are awesome. We put on a hell of a show during the games, cheering on our team. You're gonna love it.

Beth is a bit of slave driver. Don't let her convince you otherwise. She works us like a slave driver on one of those old roman ships rowing all together. But you can't deny the end results. We kill it on the field.

And yes, this town is a blast. All sorts of fun to be had.

Posted on: 11/13 16:53

Sophomore Chatter
Jessie is right about Cheerleading. Beth pushes us hard but we make it look good. But Beth is also right about her ass, no amount of work will ever make her big round ass disappear. You really should see it sometime. McSpank has the best ass.

You should come down to Rock Bottoms sometimes when we go. You can really see it in all its glory. If we can convince her to go down with us again. Maybe you'll even want to join in.

Posted on: 11/13 16:59

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
Sounds like a lot of fun. I will come and watch.

I would love to join you in Rock Bottoms. Let me know when you go next time. What is this place about? I have read something about a test but have no idea what it is? Can you get in there bottomless?

Posted on: 11/14 13:20

Junior Chatter
First off, welcome to Central U. You're gonna love it here.

Quote:

anna wrote:
I would love to join you in Rock Bottoms. Let me know when you go next time. What is this place about? I have read something about a test but have no idea what it is? Can you get in there bottomless?

Sorta.

One person per hour (normally) can get in for free if they agree to and pass the test. And they have to ask for the test, it's not something listed or openly offered. They have to prove they are "Rock Bottomed".

Anyway... You strip your lower half for the night (if not already bottomless) and they take you on stage to spank you in front of everyone as a show. If you don't cry for them to stop, after a few minutes they let you into the club for free.

It's so much fun, either watching or being tested.

Posted on: 11/15 17:05

Sophomore Chatter
It's even better when a group goes there together and asks to get the deal at the same time. Normally only one gets in free per hour, but if a group asks at once they all get a chance to get in free, but it becomes a big contest show. I've gotten to play spanker in a few of them now too. It's so much fun.

Just ask McSpank and Ashley here, they've both been in on one before. Put on real good shows too.

Posted on: 11/15 20:54

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
Oh my... that sounds so crazy...

Not sure if I would dare to do it alone. I have never been spanked. So probably I would fail. But with a group it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have any plans to go there soon? I would love to join you and watch. And if feel daring I would ask with you for free entrance.

Ashley, you said "if not already bottomless"... did you ever go there bottemless already? I mean... did you out into town like that? The idea is... exciting

Posted on: 11/16 6:38

Junior Chatter
Yeah, of course I've gone to town bottomless. It's fun. In fact I almost pledged Sigma Tau Nu, so I would have gone everywhere bottomless. Besides, it'll eventually happen to most of us here at some point too, so it's no big deal to be bottomless.

But yeah, next time a group of us decides to head down, I'll let you know.

Posted on: 11/16 14:23

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
Oh, this place gets better each day...

Okay, here's a deal... I can't believe I said this but if you head into town bottomless next time I will join you. Bottomless as well!

Posted on: 11/16 15:23

Junior Chatter
From Oak Hall
I'd be in too. Always down to have a bit of naughty fun like that.

Besides, deal time if we hit the right places. Lots of good half off deals when you have half off.

Probably want to avoid Toplanders on that trip thought... But we could go see some movie down at the Double Down. That's always fun in a group.

Posted on: 11/18 20:36

Junior Chatter
From On The Field
Oh yeah. If you're heading down to the Double Down, I'm in. We can share a seat to get the discount, Jessie. And I'm sure we can win the post-show competition again.

Posted on: 11/19 14:38

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here