Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

Strict Standards: Non-static method XoopsLogger::getInstance() should not be called statically in /homepages/45/d179174902/htdocs/centralu/class/logger/xoopslogger.php on line 358

CUNT Student Body Information & Community - New staff member [Community Forums - General Chat]

Section Menu

Recent Posts

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

New staff member
Potential Student
Hello students,

my name is Julia Mahler and will join the Central U staff shortly. I already got my university login today, so I decided to introduce myself quickly. I recently graduated from college (unfortunately not Central U). Here I will be working as an assistant at the administration, probably at the Chancellor's office. One of my tasks will be all sorts of student affairs (including dorms, events, clubs and anything else). So probably I will be the first one to contact if anyone of you has any issues. So please don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything I could do for you.

I will officially start my new position next week and probably won't be able to respond until because I will be busy moving to New Town. I am so much looking forward to it. New Town and Central U seems to be really a nice place.

See you then,
Julia

Posted on: 11/12 8:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: New staff member
Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
Hello Julia,

welcome to Central U then. I am still new myself but it really seems to be a great place. I already love it.

But indeed there is an issue with my roommate I would like to discuss with you if you have some time soon. But it's not that urgent.

Posted on: 11/12 9:43

Potential Student
Hi Anna,

I saw your message right before I wanted to depart to New Town. I will get in touch with you as soon as possible, probably on Monday or Tuesday. I am very sure we will solve the issue with your roommate quickly.

Julia

Posted on: 11/12 10:20

Freshman Chatter
From Harlow Dorms U
Awesome. Have a safe trip!

Posted on: 11/12 10:23

Sophomore Chatter
From Oak Hall
Welcome. It's always nice to get to meet our new staff members.

If you're going to be dealing with student housing and affairs stuff, you'll probably be somewhere in Dean Garrison's department. He's the Dean of Students. There's a lot of people who work under him there. It's always such a busy department.

I know Laurence Wellington is often on here dealing with off-campus housing issues and offers (you'll see him a lot in the Classified listings). Sounds like you'll be like his on-campus counterpart or something.

But I hope you enjoy it here. It's a great place to be a student, I hope it's as nice to be an employee here.

Posted on: 11/12 14:17

[Advanced Search]

The CUNT site is © 2008-2014 by Dragavan - For The Real Story Behind this place: Click Here